Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:40 AM

Thank you for the kind words Choices!

#262 MalnourishedVegan

MalnourishedVegan

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:08 PM

What a great and positive message i'm so glad I found this website.

#263 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,702 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

welcome

What a great and positive message i'm so glad I found this website.

#264 sub1ime

sub1ime

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 09:50 PM

Newbie here who registered a while back but never became active. Hoping to post a fairly straight-forward question I haven’t found great info on yet. Basically got a mono tub of 50/50 coir/verm loaded with size pins (half a tic-tac size approx) despite little mycelium visible on top (some light, wispsy hairs here and there, but essentially looks like straight coir) with photos available for reference. Curious if people have experience with this occurrence. Thanks in advance...matt
  • wharfrat likes this

#265 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,702 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:55 PM

Newbie here who registered a while back but never became active. Hoping to post a fairly straight-forward question I haven’t found great info on yet. Basically got a mono tub of 50/50 coir/verm loaded with size pins (half a tic-tac size approx) despite little mycelium visible on top (some light, wispsy hairs here and there, but essentially looks like straight coir) with photos available for reference. Curious if people have experience with this occurrence. Thanks in advance...matt

you are a free member now.. you can post a topic in the magic mushroom forum to ask questions

#266 Stumbles

Stumbles

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 08:24 AM

Posting to say, I agree to these principles as stated and seek to live by them on my own, but good to see a compassionate group of like minded individuals. I’ve seen references to Hippie3. Other side of anything meant to me anonymous, does anyone know any history of Hippie3. Is this person still alive? Was this an alias and identity never known like Satoshi (of Bitcoin) or is this a person known with the psychedelic community.

Happy join. Just another knowledge seeker of life, truth and joy.

Stumbles

#267 whatsupdude

whatsupdude

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:46 PM

Peace

#268 Thwomp

Thwomp

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 52 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2020 - 05:02 PM

This seems like a good thing.  I like to try an get knowledge out, as much as possible. 

#269 lavablob

lavablob

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 11:33 AM

I love that someone thought it was important to have something like a declaration of contribution. I am definitely in!

#270 Shayazat

Shayazat

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 10:34 AM

This is very nice and I promise to contribute. I don't even need to read this to be a positive person and help everyone around me.

Just as I expect people to help me simply because I am, a human, just like everyone else, I also want to help anyone with everything I possibly can.

On these forums, I expect to receive and provide knowledge about growing mushrooms in order to help myself and others around me, discover new outlook towards life, world, relationships and learn and improve our characters.

#271 2Ape2

2Ape2

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 06:19 PM

This is the exact kind of community I want to be a part of, to learn from, and upon gaining enough experience, to become a contributing member of the community.  Thank you for this!  

#272 uuid

uuid

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 12:52 AM

Thank you for all your contributions.

Wonderful site.

Edited by Skywatcher, 20 April 2020 - 08:42 AM.

#273 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,242 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 April 2020 - 08:44 AM

Thank you for all your contributions.

Wonderful site.

I removed the questionable personal info uuid. Welcome

#274 Freshness

Freshness

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 11:25 AM

Here, here! Love your site!

Edited by Freshness, 14 May 2020 - 11:30 AM.

#275 remus

remus

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 06:17 PM

First joined this community well over fifteen years ago and appreciated the collective knowledge and wisdom. Using Hippie3's neglect tek, I had a fairly large and  fruitful grow (despite bad technique, trich, etc.). Stored with oxygen absorbing packets and silica gel in freezer, these potent aborts and tiny fruits retained their magic for over fifteen years of ready access to the godhead/myself. As a friend noted," That chainsaw still runs. Cranked on the first pull" Returned to discover Mycotopia is an even larger,more vibrant neighborhood. Apparently age and experience combined with a joyful deep dive into the forums resulted in successful agar, grain and substrate experience. Having said all this, I want to commend everyone here for this Declaration of Contribution and the culture it reflects. I find that contributors of all ages and locations continue to elevate the discussion here, celebrating the joyful, ecstatic nature of psychedelics but also offering appropriate admonishments and foresight regarding their potential and best uses. I can confidently say I personally have made/seen virtually every mistake you can make using LSD and mushrooms over the decades. Bad personal set, bad setting, insane dosages, you name it. With time and adulthood, I learned to make more responsible choices and celebrate the transcendence inherent in this medicine. Love and joy to all here as we continue our personal journeys.

#276 merbymush

merbymush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:36 PM

What beautiful words and intentions to live by, not just as a guide on this forum but through life in general. I'm so glad I came across this forum! Due to my work hours being drastically reduced from the Covid-19 pandemic, I'm hoping to refocus more of my time and energy into learning as much as I can from this amazing community. I've been intrigued by the therapeutic applications of psilocybin and other psychedelics for years now but always thought I was too busy (yup, just an excuse) to dig deeper into the subject matter and I didn't have a clue where to start. I want nothing more than to help others through life as I've been incredibly fortunate to have truly compassionate and caring people be there for me through my struggles over the years. I hope that someday I'll be able to share with others what I learn here and I will certainly strive to live by this simple yet admirable Declaration of Contribution. Looking forward to the journey ahead :happy:

• Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!