• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#281 Badmonkey

Badmonkey

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

Hello all, I’m brand new here and just read the Declaration of Contribution!

if only all mankind would abide by this we would have no conflict... can’t wait to dig in and learn from like minded folks.  Thanks so much for all the time and thought you all have put into this endeavor.

• Dedonthevine2112 likes this

#282 HumaDuma

HumaDuma

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:40 AM

The feeling of community that I found the old Tope was something that I had never seen. The support, kindness, patience, and willingness to help is above and beyond, and I am here to help continue the great things that we had developed. I miss a lot of the old homies, hopefully y'all just changed names and are still around. Midnight, Veil, Skippy, Floyd, Cure, NHMI, all of y'all, if you're reading this, send me a message. I still have some of the things I got from you years and years ago, and have not forgotten your kindness. 

• Sicshroom likes this

#283 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,530 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

I saw your reference in another post and so I Im just throwing this out there, maybe I'm perceiving wrong. But Mycotopia was never Shroomtopia. We have always been separate other than we were both part of the OMC. Sorry that you original home shut down, We have Welcomed a lot of Shroomtopia members to our family.

Sooooo... Welcome to Mycotopia! Be sure to check out some of our history in the Vaults and History Mycotopia.

What's going on everybody! Used to be on shroomotopia, glad to see this is restarted, but I know I'm behind. Love y'all!

Edited by coorsmikey, 26 July 2020 - 11:12 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#284 WalkSeeHear

WalkSeeHear

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 07:33 AM

I'm really blown away by the energy here. The kindness and thoughtfulness is so real. We're all so gritty really, a bit of chaos trying to Be in this life. I really appreciate the welcome.

• Arathu, Mrs.Hippie3 and wharfrat like this

#285 coastalmussels

coastalmussels

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 01:39 PM

it's so lovely to participate in an online space that's so dedicated to mutual aid and knowledge-sharing. too often the most accurate and revolutionary information is locked behind paywalls or made inaccessible to the public through criminalization and other measures. the OMC has given me a glimpse of a future where i'm cultivating something beautiful, pleasurable, and therefore powerful. we love to see it  :biggrin: 

• Arathu, Mrs.Hippie3 and wharfrat like this

#286 deadhead47

deadhead47

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 08:14 AM

This is so beautiful! I am 100% on board & look forward to contributing to this ethos & the cultivating of love, truth, & kindness
  • Mrs.Hippie3 and wharfrat like this

#287 eanderson1

eanderson1

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:48 AM

hello and thank you this is a strong and positive message and way to be,
i am MR.Anderson
im new to this and just introducing myself!

• Mrs.Hippie3, wharfrat and Sicshroom like this

#288 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,566 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2020 - 12:12 PM

hello and thank you this is a strong and positive message and way to be,
i am MR.Anderson
im new to this and just introducing myself!

Welcome to topia Mr.Anderson

#289 IwasPolyanna

IwasPolyanna

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for this site. I've been growing almost a year. A good hobby is one that constantly presents challenges. I've had many hobbies, crafts, etc, along with those necessary learning opportunities connected with making a living, but this is one I wish I had run across when I was younger, and had more time (literally, I'll need years) and energy. I am still learning effective site navigation, but I will improve so as not to totally embarrass myself with some noob, dumbass post.
  • wharfrat likes this

#290 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2020 - 06:57 PM

Thanks for this site. I've been growing almost a year. A good hobby is one that constantly presents challenges. I've had many hobbies, crafts, etc, along with those necessary learning opportunities connected with making a living, but this is one I wish I had run across when I was younger, and had more time (literally, I'll need years) and energy. I am still learning effective site navigation, but I will improve so as not to totally embarrass myself with some noob, dumbass post.

welcome aboard  :biggrin:

#291 toldmedat

toldmedat

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:10 PM

I really need to work on this. Thank you for this. Namaste

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

#292 MrsPeacock1984

MrsPeacock1984

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:01 AM

I like that this site weeds out the spammers! Thanks for the due diligence and having solid rules of engagement to boot. Very much looking forward to sharing my Tek and getting all myco geeky here :)

• Mrs.Hippie3 likes this

#293 LadyCokies

LadyCokies

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 06:39 PM

I really liked your statement, I'm sorry that I can't see myself with those skills, but I committed to it a while ago and I see improvements, although I still have a long way to go, but I like my way towards it, every day I'm happier.

(Excuse me for my English, I use a translator xD)

• coorsmikey and Mrs.Hippie3 like this

#294 Xeric

Xeric

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 05:02 PM

Beautifully put Zen_! I agree completely

#295 Dedonthevine2112

Dedonthevine2112

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 09:56 PM

I am all in with you Zen_. Thanks for the uplifting message and supporting the community in such a positive way. Especially in these tough days!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!