• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#161 theszusz

theszusz

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:14 PM

I'm not reallly a "Poster".  So this will be hard for me.  (Yeah, Im a Noob but I hope to become something more).  But I've been reading these posts here and they are just wonderful!  This is NOT full of the negative, often misguided rantings of frustrated people thinking that their view is the best and only one.  Thank you so much for letting me In!

The Szusz

• Zen_, onediadem, Sidestreet and 4 others like this

#162 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:50 AM

Nice! That's a wonderful statement and very accurate about Hippie and so many of the other older members ( I'm sure the younger ones too) . I was lucky enough to have some private interaction with Hippie and wife and learn a ton about many subjects here.
I was treated so nicely as a newb newb (love you Prism) I not only learned how to cultivate here I found out what it was to be able to give back as well. This has always been a safe and honest place held together by it's members. I still grow some "May nights" salvia plants in my garden due to Shadowlord, I believe,a researching it and still have cacti that have been through the ringer but still grow outdoors in my garden every year.
I say I when I speak of things here. I am still with my better half after 16 years and my name was made up back when I first was learning how to navigate the internet. It is really just me in here though he does really enjoy and participate in the gardening and taking care of the animals that we keep and all the things that go with it. we are kinda still homesteading and live in his childhood home which is oddly enough was just down the road from where I grew up. Life can be very good if you let it and help it along.

Edited by twoguysupnorth, 19 August 2018 - 11:54 AM.

• Zen_, PsyBearknot, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#163 Amanita Versicula

Amanita Versicula

Sanity Within

• OG VIP
  • 223 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:25 AM

"Instead of dwelling on the difficulties to accomplish something, give your energy and attention to what needs to be done".

Thank you Zen~i saw this before i was "dislocated" and "IT" must seem like i make EXCUSES.

Though i have had-technical complications; and was using a computer from 2007

which i "felt" the "safety & security" to this site & those whom wish to remain anonymous would be in jeopardy. That is the truth~i cannot say more about IT.

My ANONYMITY is not important to me.

Anyone walking on this planet that has spoken OR observed me~KNOWS of my fascination & enthusiasm for FUNGI of

"all kinds">>>

"IT" is not limited to psycho-actives>>they are worshiped, though not above the hearts & souls of my fellow members.

My belief has always been that they should be given with LOVE.

And experienced with LOVE+ and RESULT in LOVE~

i have never sold one-as i want them for me & whom ever i can share with.

NOT that i have EVER had an "unlimited supply"~but it has been my beliefs OR teachings they ~

SHOULD NOT BE SOLD.

A very personal emotion.

I realize THAT is kinda "unrealistic"; AS it IS WHAT "SOCIETY" has dictated.

Folks here have been very generous to me in my time of NEED & had never been turned away~

Guess i am too old to change to accommodate Society~ in it's current state.

Or the IMAGINARY SOCIETY i have created in my own heart & head.

THIS IS AS CLOSE TO the PLACE in my being~in heart as i can get to+

As "am" ever gonna get AND i am eternally grateful; and always "feel" as if i have a bit of NIRVANA or Utopia by being here.

So very "aptly NAMED". Sound too "mushy"? i even like that word+

There is nothing that i can say to dedicate my loyalty & appreciation.

This is not for "any type-sort of" accolades as i realize i am NOT the only one that

FEELS THIS WAY.

OR does it seem quite literally~just a bunch of bullshit. Am not good at that either.

And ONLY one of many to appreciate the ENERGY & LOVE IT TAKES~ that goes into this SITE.

SO I THANK YOU~ALL ~THE MODERATORS; OUR TEACHERS the MEMBERS>>

That gives me this sense of being a "minute particle" in this Miracle of Mycotopia~+~

The statement and honor felt about loyalty & interest in others' feelings are very important to me.

That is subjective & only you will/can determine my "sincerity">>>HOPEFULLY you will<<<

Am only regena~just a "spore" in the grand scheme~

[i think somehow i got my paragraphs EFFED UP.]

GOING OUT THE SAME WAY i came in~sorry for the redundancy-but cannot go back & read OR i just won't say anything.

Many are probably wishing i didn't~understood~on a roll~but it's all the Truth~

"Instead of dwelling on the difficulties to accomplish something, give your energy and attention to what needs to be done".

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs and OldBear like this

#164 Amanita Versicula

Amanita Versicula

Sanity Within

• OG VIP
  • 223 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:31 AM

Was gonna DELETE this IF i really knew how to for being too sentimental.

And yes, IT --my long but simple adoration of this SITE.

i truly have "felt it to be an honor to be here" though.

So i am gonna leave it-being a "sentimental fool" OR just a fool. But a grateful one.

PeAcE~/{*;*}\y regena~

• Zen_, Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#165 axman44

axman44

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:46 PM

very nice words, powerful too!

• Zen_, PsyBearknot and Amanita Versicula like this

#166 NDLegendary

NDLegendary

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 04:00 PM

THANK YOU to every one that posts guides, TEKs, how to's and their documentation of grows on this site. I recently got a wild hair to grow poppy plants in the house to admire their neatness and beauty! Obviously I had no experience and no clue where to even begin... about 20 hours of reading through this forum, in and out over the last couple days I feel I'm ready to take on this project! 

• Zen_, coorsmikey, PsyBearknot and 1 other like this

#167 Drekly

Drekly

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 01:54 AM

Yesterday I had the good fortune to be introduced to one of your members, he mentioned this forum and I popped in to have a look. WOW, the wealth of knowledge and information is amazing and the warmth with which it's given is beautiful, I instantly felt at home :) Thank you!

• Zen_ and PsyBearknot like this

#168 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 5,319 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:40 AM

Yesterday I had the good fortune to be introduced to one of your members, he mentioned this forum and I popped in to have a look. WOW, the wealth of knowledge and information is amazing and the warmth with which it's given is beautiful, I instantly felt at home :) Thank you!

Mhowdy and welcome. Glad you joined.
  • Drekly likes this

#169 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 5,319 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:42 AM

THANK YOU to every one that posts guides, TEKs, how to's and their documentation of grows on this site. I recently got a wild hair to grow poppy plants in the house to admire their neatness and beauty! Obviously I had no experience and no clue where to even begin... about 20 hours of reading through this forum, in and out over the last couple days I feel I'm ready to take on this project!

Glad you joined. If you feel comfortable to post a grow log or pics along the way we would love to join you
  • Amanita Versicula likes this

#170 Drekly

Drekly

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

Mhowdy and welcome. Glad you joined.

Many thanks for the welcome :) 

#171 Funnkydesigs

Funnkydesigs

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:40 AM

Already enjoying this site.
  • PinkMenace likes this

#172 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Psychochump

• VIP
  • 732 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:26 PM

Already enjoying this site.

Yay! This thread is a great one to get bumped.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!