• CatsAndBats likes this

#142 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,332 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

Cat, I found that article on "high concept" as applied to be somewhat enlightening, and there is a kind of believability to the idea as presented.

I find it harder now to reply or comment in this thread, or ask questions I would want to know, but I am reading All points of view.

Edited by Skywatcher, 11 February 2017 - 06:14 PM.

• Coopdog, CatsAndBats and SteampunkScientist like this

#143 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

1dxet4.jpg

I wonder if he'll get bored, and just say "you know what, I'm out of here."

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 11 February 2017 - 06:12 PM.

#144 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

captain obvious

• OG VIP
  • 9,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:09 PM

Sheep need shepherds..

Ive chosen to be that Shepherd :P

Me3

#145 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,191 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

Sheep need shepherds..

Ive chosen to be that Shepherd :P

Me3

I do not want to lead, and I will not follow.

I'm not real sure where that leaves me.....

Ow wait, I do too! It leaves me at the end of the road to nowhere, and I like it here :)
  • August West, Alder Logs, Spooner and 2 others like this

#146 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,153 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

There's a lot to be said for making nothing of yourself.   I fucking love it!

• Arathu, Juthro, Spooner and 2 others like this

#147 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:39 PM

Sean Spicer on SNL

[Direct Link]

• Skywatcher and CatsAndBats like this

#148 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

SNL Trump on The People's Court

[Direct Link]

• Skywatcher likes this

#149 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:54 PM

And it all came crashing down...............and the mushrooms thrived on the wastes.....................

When the water stinks break the dam..........in love, break it!

A

#150 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,153 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

[Direct Link]

• riseabovethought likes this

#151 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,153 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:07 AM

[Direct Link]

• Myc, Spooner and SteampunkScientist like this

#152 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:49 AM

Nailed it!

Thanks Alder.

#153 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,276 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:34 AM

It is not as easy as it looks though.

• Alder Logs, Juthro and CatsAndBats like this

#154 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

captain obvious

• OG VIP
  • 9,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

post-147940-0-53201700-1487345925.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• bernie.jpg

Edited by catattack, 17 February 2017 - 10:39 AM.

• Myc likes this

#155 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,153 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:02 AM

It is not as easy as it looks though.

It's simple, but it's not easy.

~Mooji

Hey Spoons, long time no see.   Don't be so scarce, eh.   You're one of the good ones, and you have been missed. 

• Spooner likes this

#156 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,276 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

In the late 50's or early 60's I received this inoculation  from Ken Nordine and it has served me well.  Picture an adolesent Spoonman getting high with friends in the barn.  Girls and boys just beginning life...

https://www.youtube....h?v=D_dzUILUq4I

Edited by Spooner, 17 February 2017 - 11:09 AM.

#157 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,487 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:10 PM

Barking dogs seldom bites.

trumph is a barking dog.

Even his appointed agents do dot follow his bark, as he is impotent.

In life, we come across lot of people, some

becomes close friends and some turns into

enemies. It’s the enemy that barks often but

bites rarely.

I am intoxicated

#158 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,191 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

It's like magic......

Top secret, private, confidential, information is being leaked by the FBI, but as soon as it hits the media is becomes 'false news'.

So, how many of your rights came under attack this week?

Edited by Juthro, 24 February 2017 - 03:11 PM.

• Skywatcher and Spooner like this

#159 Digital Phoenix

Digital Phoenix

Morphogenesis in Stasis

• Free Member
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:23 PM

I'd love a lawyers response to this argument!

I'm not licensed yet but I'll bite. First I need some clarification though.

First I am interested in your proposition that any amendment subsequent to the 10th must "pass through" the 10th. Any amendment that is passed effectively becomes part of the Constitution, and may modify it in any way. If the 10th prospectively limited further amendments, then there would be almost no further power to amend because the plain language of the 10th purports to "divvy up" all powers. It would be an absurd result.
The 10th states (my emphasis / paraphrasing in parenthesis)..."The powers not delegated" (written down in the constitution as we the people have authorized delegation thereof) "to the United States" (powers are given to the people whom formed the governance of the state's, uniting to form the USA governmental force) "by the Constitution," (the granting document controlling the powers not written down - future powers) "nor prohibited by it to the states,"(Read - nor prohibited by the constitution to the states - which is restrictive in nature and they are saying that congress can't acquire any power from that which is already prohibited) "are reserved to the States respectively,"(the future powers not written down yet belong to the State's equally when in reference to States) "or to the people."(when the state's have overstepped their bounds or authority, it is up to the people to correct the error and the burden of duty is equal among the people of the state's, respectfully.)
10th without my commentary
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
While it seems true to say that any amendment may modify any part of the constitution (otherwise what's the point in amendments), it's prudent to state the rules of creating an amendment are found in Article 5 of which the 10th didn't violate until the 16th amendment was born.
It would seem prudent to say that anything created from the constitution may not be in conflict with itself pursuant Article 6 (rules of validity) as well.
So right after congress drafted the rules for amendments (Article 5), they discussed and drafted which rules would apply as sovereign...the answer is the Constitution proper...Article 5 is older than the 10th Amendment and the 16th...It should have more clout and I agree that it is absurd...
The predicate post quoted in the below post is from the Thread "Who's in charge of the USA" and was used as a reference for the below post from the Thread "What Makes America Great? (answer found!)" The above post was my follow up post to the below post and I most certainly think that ALL of them belong right here as well! Coopdog, am I wrong? If I'm right (All glory to God) AND if the Word gets out, it can be a people's republic again, we just have to want it as I sought for the knowledge I post here.

You'll like the symmetry of my irony... My answer is 3 things.
(US Constitution) Article 7 - Refers to a Lord and a Time with reference to The Lord.
Means to me that our Country's Foundational structure was inspired by none other than the Lord Jesus Christ or Yahshua as I've read that men have been compelled to iterate. 0000 - Must have been an exciting year!
Article 4 Section 2 Clause 1 - The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens of the several states(paraphrased from memory).
Means anything legal anywhere is legal everywhere.
This free speech in this post which took multiple days of normal life time to type that has taken a decade or more of on and off study in normal life free time situations was largely ignored (except for some "likes" - Thanks Guys!) in the thread "Who's in charge of the USA"
I'd love a lawyers response to this argument!

There's a few overlapping answers here, some you'll like and some maybe not.
Simple Answer : Money / Business is in charge in the USA. Business (by design) benefits from the status quo (tax scam) by remaining silent about its creators' sin. Each "credible" business is created by the Secretary of State of the same state in which it "resides". Kinda weird that the PR department of government is involved with business creation, remember that. We're all familiar that the definition of "person" has been stretched in law to also mean corporation, and congress has taken the liberty to stretch that meaning around your SS#. It's also weird that since the federales jurisdiction is primarily foreign relations that they use the term non-resident alien in their tax code and that the state's leach off of this system (as is evident in the state in which I reside) as the basis of their own taxation system. My state income tax states "as the federal 1040, line 5" or some such thing...
Spiritual Answer : God has always been in charge. Evil is allowed to exist with authority for it's time, personally I think to further define the Goodness that is God by allowing the antithesis of His thesis to exist. Definition by contrast - If there was only ever goodness since the beginning of creation, how would we even know the depths of Goodness without having witnessed the wickedness of evil? Is the best warning flare ever, not the Bowls of Wrath that are poured out where He still allows people to make their own eternal decision of Christendom - To be or not to be?
Legal Answer : A united People. Only a united People may be in charge of and in the care of the decisions that effect other people like You and I. Anything else will result in Disorganized Chaos (DC).
1776 - Our founders Created this country as and with documents of self defense and they limit the choices of governance and quite often specifically forbid things as can be read in The Declaration of Independence.
1777 - The first constitution known as The Articles of Confederation was adopted by the continental congress and later ratified by all 13 colonies in 1781. The Articles has one very grievous flaw - it couldn't fund itself, federally. Our founding fathers were so prejudiced against taxes that they created an entire system of government that couldn't even fund itself and after eight years in operation, DECIDED ON A NEW FORM OF GOVERNMENT & created the constitution with Article 5 and the 1808 timeline to fix the situation of equal taxation among the people. They gave themselves close to 20 years to think about and solve the problem of a juggernaut runaway all taxing government, and they did it in the first 12 amendments (before 1808)!
1789 - The current constitution is created, amending the previous form of government the Articles of Confederation, through the right of amending or abolishing a form of government from the Declaration of Independence. One of the forbidden items specifically mentioned in Article 5 (the rules of amendment creation) is that, provided that no amendment which shall be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight (1808) shall in any manner effect the first and fourth clauses of the ninth section of the first article(Article 1 Section 9, Clauses 1 & 4). Article 1 Section 9 Clause 4 (I'll refer to it as clause 4 or the 4th clause) has the direct opposite verbiage of the sixteenth amendment.
1791 - The Bill of Rights and first 10 amendments are created. The 10th amendment is the coup de gras for congress, past, present, and future because of WHEN it was ratified (prior 1808) AND because of it timeless verbiage of granting future powers not delegated/enumerated in the constitution. It's a sealed loop, since it was created before 1808 AND since everything not written down in the constitution at the time of the 10th's passing, must pass through the 10th which may not effect the 4th clause pursuant Article 5.
1795 - The 11th amendment is passed. It is a limiting judicial power amendment and as long as it isn't used to effect the 4th clause, is constitutional. If it is used and the 4th clause is in question, it would be an unconstitutional application of it.
1804 - The 12th amendment is passed, which is how presidents are elected still to this day and their executive power to enforce anything that effects the 4th clause is plainly unconstitutional because the amendment of how they are elected was created before 1808.
1808 - The first year an amendment may be created that may legally effect the 4th clause, except anything enumerated after the 10th means nothing if it effects the 4th clause. There are only 12 amendments that are ratified prior 1808, so we must only examine the first 12 to ensure that they do not effect the 4th clause.
1913 - Since we as a united People created an outsourced representation, it was only a matter of time until the abominable love of money found a way to represent we the good people of the united States of America the fiftieth. The love of money has seeded itself in the halls of congress from the beginning of 1913 with the 'cough', "passing" of the 16th Amendment to the Constitution, aka, the income tax amendment, unconstitutionally I will add with over emphasis. Later in the year around the celebrations of Christiandom, when family congressmen would have been long on their way home to be there in time for the religious holiday, the federal reserve was born.
1935 - Congress, still an awesome platform of power, added a new department to compliment it's authority of taxation , the SSA with rules, laws, (that it regularly reformats, to cover its tracks, I mean for clarity), to facilitate the fraud and robbery of property in the form of money. In the congressional head, they got the authority in 1913 to tax us at different tax brackets and every violation of the 4th clause you can think of and just needed the mechanism to cash-in on that "authority". Now-a-daze people quickly know how to hand over everybody's rights and their own SS# without even batting an eye. People that know the 104 year old truth have had to seek it out and unearth it with the light of reason. Why does the back of "my" social security card, clearly state, "This card belongs to the SSA and if we request it back you must return it."? They gave me something that isn't even mine to share with anyone under penalty of fine, imprisonment or both, yet all business's created under the Secretary of State require employment submission of the same number I'm technically not allowed to share, that the SSA kindly provided the tools of confusion.
2017 - In closing, Business allows the system of corruption, because: 1.) It makes money from it, 2.) They write the laws that congress passes without reading (I wonder why), 3.) The system has a color of law, (legality) 4.) Because most people's tax law knowledge comes from history lessons from mom and dad...that just paid the damn tax.
That's the truth as I've learned it...please correct me where you know I'm wrong!
DP

DANGER - Reading the above posts causes silence. Please break the silence with questions! Questions are more powerful than answers as not all questions have answers, yet all answers have questions.

If we're all equal before the law, then why are there different tax brackets?

DP

#160 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,153 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:25 PM

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 16 November 2017 - 08:26 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!