1315 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:06 AM

If you're a new member, Welcome to Mycotopia.  There is a wealth of knowledge here, and a lot of people with experience that you can draw from.   The best way to tap into this knowledge is to say hello, and start to meet fellow mycoites.

• Amanita Versicula, Gnomesayin, ALnG and 4 others like this

#2 Sade

Sade

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 413 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:50 AM

I'm sort of new and coming back for a second grow attempt. Messed up my first because I didn't know you were not supposed to use the whole syringe. Almost all colonized but too soggy.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
  • CatsAndBats, JustAnEyedea, Shadow_Wing and 1 other like this

#3 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

I'm sort of new and coming back for a second grow attempt. Messed up my first because I didn't know you were not supposed to use the whole syringe. Almost all colonized but too soggy.

I remember you, Sade.   Glad you're back.  

Try, and try again.  I've messed a lot of things up the first time.  That's partly how I've learned what not to do.  LOL

There is no failure, until you give up 

• Amanita Versicula, Sade, az9 and 2 others like this

#4 Sade

Sade

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 413 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:18 AM

I remember you, Sade. Glad you're back.
Try, and try again. I've messed a lot of things up the first time. That's partly how I've learned what not to do. LOL
Thanks man. I have 6 psylicobyne cyanescens syringes but here they are hard to grow. Can you give me any advice. I live in the pnw where they grow.

• Shadow_Wing and az9 like this

#5 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:02 PM

I remember you, Sade. Glad you're back.
Try, and try again. I've messed a lot of things up the first time. That's partly how I've learned what not to do. LOL
Thanks man. I have 6 psylicobyne cyanescens syringes but here they are hard to grow. Can you give me any advice. I live in the pnw where they grow.

I'm not the best person to ask about shrooms, but if you post your question in the grow forum, I'm sure you will get plenty of help.

Here's where I would post you questions:

https://mycotopia.ne...agic-mushrooms/

#6 MycoMisfit

MycoMisfit

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

Welcome back Sade, noticed you haven't been around for a while...also good luck with your Wavy Cap grow, if you have a chance to look at a copy of Stamets Mushroom Cultivator book,I believe you should find some info...again good luck...
  • Sade and az9 like this

#7 Sade

Sade

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 413 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:36 AM

Welcome back Sade, noticed you haven't been around for a while...also good luck with your Wavy Cap grow, if you have a chance to look at a copy of Stamets Mushroom Cultivator book,I believe you should find some info...again good luck...

I will be back for awhile. My grandma passed so we were dealing with that. I am ordering more cubes this Friday for my bday. Figure I should get experience with cubes before tackling the more complicated woodlovers.

• az9 likes this

#8 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:57 AM

Glad you're using Tapatalk, I'd edit your sig though. :) ^^

• az9 likes this

#9 neaphek

neaphek

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:11 PM

So I am the noobie doobie here, just reading forums here and there. I haven't done any grows, but I am getting prepared for it,

hopefully syringes will be shipped(It will take a while something about month or so...)  and I will be able to grow my first mushies.

To continue growing topic, salvia divinorum is the next thing I want to get hands on, its uniqueness drags my attention even more,

but getting it is going to be pain in the ass. :( 

More about myself- I am from Eastern Europe, science is my goto (maths, physics, chemistry, biology), age.. I guess it doesn't matter

just consider that I am young like very young. 

For the most part thats it, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

• goodnightmoon, wharfrat, Amanita Versicula and 2 others like this

#10 Tom19

Tom19

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:20 PM

I guess I'm kinda new,lol,very grateful for this site and the knowledge that's available ,I'm just Tom man!!!!! My son passed in 2010 and I grieved but couldn't cry because I was told all my life that men don't cry and after a session with the mazatapecs I am whole again!!!! Crying came easily and now I am restored thru a 100% natural product.I went seeking healing and found it!!!!! Thank you,hope I'm not out of line?? We come from light and we return to light,everything else is B.S. Thanks for being here!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk
  • Zen_, Alder Logs, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and 3 others like this

#11 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 618 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

Welcome to Topia' Neaphek! Have you read into what tek you're using to grow your first round? It's such a fun thing to get into. I don't know much about obtaining or growing salvia, but someone here I'm sure does. Thanks for joining us and introducing yourself!

Welcome to you as well, Tom! I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, glad that you were able to find an out of the box way to make yourself feel better.  You're not out of line out all, we're all on our own journey here, spiritual, emotional, knowedlge.. You're welcome to share any part of your journey with us!  Thank you for being here!

• Tom19 likes this

#12 Shadow_Wing

Shadow_Wing

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

I guess I'm kinda new,lol,very grateful for this site and the knowledge that's available ,I'm just Tom man!!!!! My son passed in 2010 and I grieved but couldn't cry because I was told all my life that men don't cry and after a session with the mazatapecs I am whole again!!!! Crying came easily and now I am restored thru a 100% natural product.I went seeking healing and found it!!!!! Thank you,hope I'm not out of line?? We come from light and we return to light,everything else is B.S. Thanks for being here!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about you loss, Tom.  It's never easy.  I think everyone here can relate, so you're not out of line, you're human.

I've been seeing a lot more people seeking healing through the use of entheogenes.  Vets with PTSD, people suffering depression, or loss of loved ones.  I think it's awesome that more and more people are realizing that these plants were given to us for our benefit.  When I was a kid I used drugs for fun. Now, I use different plants for physical, mental, and spiritual release. 

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" - Yoda  

It was during a journey on some pan cyans that I began to understand that divine spark that is within us all.  It is brighter in those who "fan that flame".

Welcome to Mycotopia,  you have a family here as well.  

Shalom

• Tom19 likes this

#13 Tom19

Tom19

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:37 AM

Thank you,it really works, it dredged up all the crap!!!! RESPECT AND LOVE!!!!'

#14 Tom19

Tom19

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

I heard a awesome quote yesterday that relates,THE CAVE YOU FEAR TO ENTER HOLDS THE TREASURE YOU SEEK!!!! so true!!!!
  • -=Zeus=-, Alder Logs, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and 2 others like this

#15 neaphek

neaphek

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

Welcome to Topia' Neaphek! Have you read into what tek you're using to grow your first round? It's such a fun thing to get into. I don't know much about obtaining or growing salvia, but someone here I'm sure does. Thanks for joining us and introducing yourself!

Welcome to you as well, Tom! I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, glad that you were able to find an out of the box way to make yourself feel better.  You're not out of line out all, we're all on our own journey here, spiritual, emotional, knowedlge.. You're welcome to share any part of your journey with us!  Thank you for being here!

Yeah, I'll be using the PF tek if conditions doesn't change. In other case of scenario I'll get more stealthy and use invitro.

• CatsAndBats, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and Tom19 like this

#16 az9

az9

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:25 PM

This will be my first go around on growing mushies. I have tried them once befor, and it was awesome. I tried to find them several times afterward with no luck. Recently I came across some golden teacher spoors, and went out and bought the supplies I needed to grow them. I'm about a week and a half into it. So far it's going great, I'm sure I will need some help along the way. I just can't wait to get to try these things again, I know it will be just as great as I remeber. Thanks For Having Me Guys. I'll Try Helping In Any Way That I Can As Well.!.
  • Jenniferjupiter and Skytalker420 like this

#17 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 618 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:19 PM

This will be my first go around on growing mushies. I have tried them once befor, and it was awesome. I tried to find them several times afterward with no luck. Recently I came across some golden teacher spoors, and went out and bought the supplies I needed to grow them. I'm about a week and a half into it. So far it's going great, I'm sure I will need some help along the way. I just can't wait to get to try these things again, I know it will be just as great as I remeber. Thanks For Having Me Guys. I'll Try Helping In Any Way That I Can As Well.!.

Welcome to the Topia'!! feel free to ask any questions. Hardly ever does a question go unanswered in these parts! Feel freel to start a grow log to show us your journey with your new hobby!

• wharfrat likes this

#18 az9

az9

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:25 PM

Thanks man, and just how do I start this grow log?
  • sillyrabbitcubiesR4us likes this

#19 PurplePower79

PurplePower79

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:14 PM

Thanks man, and just how do I start this grow log?

You just need to keep track of your process and jot it down,most keep a journal for their hobby(as do I)

Then when your all done from start to finish with a project,post about it.

We love pictures x)

Pictures are the best and quickest way to get any questions answered as well.

• Amanita Versicula, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, Tom19 and 1 other like this

#20 az9

az9

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:56 PM

Alright man, I will definitely keep this in mind. Pluss it might even make it that much more fun to be able to look back every now and then. I mean, I already keep notes, but I have yet to keep a record of experiences. Actually now that I think about it, I can't believe I didn't think of this myself. You know, for learning purposes. Thanks a lot.!.
  • sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and PurplePower79 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!