2225 replies to this topic

#2221 Rascvetenie

Rascvetenie

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:39 PM

Hello

I am so glad that i found this forum, because i am sure it is full of good smart people  who will help me/ teach me to grow my first :D cant wait to have a friendly chat.

#2222 Sikfreud

Sikfreud

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:45 PM

Hello all I think I may have found a new hobby. This forum seems great I hope I'm not to much of a nuisance:-). Total Noob. See you in another thread:-)

#2223 JustAnEyedea

JustAnEyedea

Destroy Your Television

• Black VIP
  • 616 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 04:03 PM

Happy birthday to me!
  • Sikfreud likes this

#2224 thedoors728

thedoors728

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 35 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:05 PM

I’m not new just haven’t been on since hippie3 was around and mermaidia. Hoping to find a good forum about indoor growing for bud. Message me too if you can help. Thanks

#2225 Jbsunchild

Jbsunchild

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:06 PM

Thanks for allowing me into the group! I am interested in psilocybin as a ceremonial tool and microdosing for headaches. I look forward to learning here

#2226 kalgrae

kalgrae

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:33 PM

Hi all. Glad to be a member and looking forward to absorbing as much information as possible from you all and sharing when I'm able (gonna be a while before that happens, so bare with me and my questions). I'm a semi-retired cannabis grower and have recently (last several months) been micro-dosing myself with a couple occasional heroic doses here and there with the gracious help of some friends and family. Figure it's time to brew my own, so to speak, so I can repay with gratitude. My goal is to grow a constant supply I can share with those in need, and convince an elder family member of the positive effects and spiritual enlightenment of micro dosing. Thanks for having me, see you all around.

cheers.

k

• coorsmikey and Sikfreud like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!