2389 replies to this topic

#2381 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:48 PM

Good evening Community,
I’m Musher365, and I’m happy to be here. I’ve had some successful active and non active grows over the past couple years. Just looking to share experiences related to all things mycological, indoors and out with some great folks over time. And I’m always happy to help the new guy in any way I can.
Also hope to get to make some new friends along the way.
-Musher

Haha friend glad to see you!

Still trying to find my way around, but I'm managing! I do like the web version better than the mobile, the black theme is easier on my eyes lol

Anyways thanks community for being so accepting, I look forward to becoming a part of the family here!
  • coorsmikey and Billcoz like this

#2382 HermitMan

HermitMan

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:18 PM

Hello everyone. First post here, and just making an introduction. I've been journeyer for a bit, but new to growing, so I joined the community to learn a thing or two from the experienced shroomers here. It seems like y'all have well informed people. Glad to share space with others who share a love for cubensis.

• Billcoz likes this

#2383 Supersaiyanmax

Supersaiyanmax

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:36 AM

Hey guys. New member here, from New Zealand. Have successfully grown oysters from clone with the help of a friends gear. Hoping to find weraroa and grow them!

#2384 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,313 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:17 AM

Hey guys. New member here, from New Zealand. Have successfully grown oysters from clone with the help of a friends gear. Hoping to find weraroa and grow them!

Welcome to 'Topia.

Hoping you'll accomplish your goals!

#2385 Musher365

Musher365

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

Welcome Supersaiyanmax !
Have you foraged for p. weraroa in the past ?
All it takes is one wild fruit to get ya started, by cloning or a sporeprint, on growing your own fruits.
Good luck and keep us all posted .
-Musher

#2386 smcconaghy

smcconaghy

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:03 PM

Hello everyone, I am have been kinda lurking on and off for quite some time so I thought I would finally say Hi. I have taken up gardening for a variety of health reasons and it's time I actually reach out to become more educated instead of waiting for someone else to ask. Hahahah.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

#2387 Stametsistheman

Stametsistheman

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

Hello. Just wrote a huge intro but it hasn't worked, i'm trying this message before i write another...

#2388 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,628 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:31 PM

I don't see another one that needs approving, usually having to wait for us on your first post folks think it didn't work. Can't tell ya what happened here.

6hhzl59.png

• Billcoz likes this

#2389 burro

burro

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:25 AM

just new guy sayin hello

#2390 8spider8

8spider8

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 AM

Hi. Just a newbie. Been lurking for a few months now and reading up. Finally created an account. Lots of great info here!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!