• Please log in to reply
2525 replies to this topic

#2521 Shoeroomy

Shoeroomy

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:34 AM

Greetings, Paul here. I’ve been photographing mushrooms for years and only recently have been interested in learning foraging for both edible and medicinal fruits. I live in eastern Mass and would like to find a guide to help with identification and proper technique, preferably in my area.
  • Billcoz likes this

#2522 quirmche

quirmche

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:50 PM

Hello, thanks for having me. I hope to explore the forum and learn what I can. The Joe Rogan and Paul Stamets interview put a bug in my ear and somehow I ended up here. Just a curious person by nature. Look forward to working with you all.

• Billcoz likes this

#2523 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:01 AM

New to mushrooms, but horticulture has been a constant focus over the years... been a blast learning new things... needed a place to bounce off all the demerits out there on the net...

• coorsmikey and CatsAndBats like this

#2524 holistichealinghippy

holistichealinghippy

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:33 PM

hello beautiful souls! I am new to the forum and to growing! I have been microdosing for a few years and have also guided others through microdosing journeys so I decided it was time to dip into growing(I was also in need of a new hobby). If you have any tips, trick, or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

With love

• coorsmikey likes this

#2525 crythetrees

crythetrees

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

Hello All

I grew up in a religion that was based in metaphysical thinking. I left the church years ago but the structure of thinking remained a prominent part of my life. Subtracting the 'Jesus' left me open to exploring ways of thinking that I was previously closed to, but the metaphysical thinking was quite simpatico with psychedelics. 

I've grown greenery before and kinda got board with it. I treated myself to a mushroom grow kit and am in the middle of my first grow. I inoculated 16 jars and only had one contamination. It might not have been a contamination, but I threw it out just in case. I didn't like the black dots, but that could have just been paranoia.

Here to learn and grow and then grow. 

Can someone direct me to a good thread to post some grow pics for critique?

#2526 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,775 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 PM

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us. Please start a topic here in this forum (Welcome Mat) until you get passed your first 3 posts. Then after your restrictions are lifted we can move it to the appropriate forum in which I am guessing is gonna be the Magic forum.

• crythetrees likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!