• Please log in to reply
2599 replies to this topic

#2561 CaraKornwe

CaraKornwe

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:16 PM

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am having problems with your RSS. I don´┐Żt know the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

My web-site ... Iamsostupid.com I keep trying 10 times a day and get insta-Banned every time, but I still keep trying over and over again cuz I'm to stupid to have any integrity or a real life!

Edited by coorsmikey, 06 March 2019 - 10:44 PM.

#2562 justablur

justablur

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:29 PM

Im new here and really seeking advice on my first grow oits been 10 days i see no pinning cakes look dry and brownish should i dunk them or just throw in the towel on my first try and try again

I really want my wife to try microdosing for depression has anyone had experience with this and did it reduce the need for prescription meds?

My posts are being reviewed so i guess ill go it alone on dunking my cakes i hope this will start pinning

another quick question i can control the ph of my water what is a good ph for growing mushrooms?

Edited by coorsmikey, 07 March 2019 - 10:14 PM.

#2563 justablur

justablur

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:11 AM

wish me good luck on my growing adventure  pun intended

#2564 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,409 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:36 AM

Good luck, justablur!

#2565 TheNaughtyRabbit

TheNaughtyRabbit

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:01 AM

My name is Katherine
I'm originally from Colorado now I live in Georgia in the middle nowhere near a swamp I started studing herbs a little over a year ago and its become my life I had always loved gardening but after discovering the power of herbs man has my life changed.
I raise rabbits right now i have 13 i had 37 at one point! I have 2 chickens and 2 goats im waiting until they get older to start trying my hand at goat soap!! I recently rescused a dog from the shelter.
I spend wayyyy more time on my phone than I should. I am vegetarian I was mostly vegan for a while but become unhealthly thin. I love anything to do with nature and I legitimatelyhave no friends
I recently shattered my elbow. The bone has healed perfectly but I damaged a nerve and I can barely use my fingers and wrist.i have maybe 30% functionality.. Ive been trying to find a herb that is a nervine tonic that doesn't relax the nerves or decrease stimulation. its been very rough loosing all independence and my job. Anyways! Im more excited to hear what you lovely people talk about!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
  • DanceOfBliss likes this

#2566 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,409 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

A good mushroom to try for regeneration of nerve pathways would be Lion's Mane - Hericium erinaceus. 

Welcome!

• Bobotrank likes this

#2567 TheNaughtyRabbit

TheNaughtyRabbit

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:48 AM

A good mushroom to try for regeneration of nerve pathways would be Lion's Mane - Hericium erinaceus.
Welcome!

Thanks for the suggestion the apothecary has the 4sigmatic packets ill definitely get some next time I'm in augusta!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

#2568 Dimitri2teachme

Dimitri2teachme

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:14 PM

Hello, all. I have been lurking here for quite some time, and had several successful in vitro grows in rye bags. Thanks to the community here, it was made fairly easy. I look forward to being able to learn and take a little info from the masters and piece it together.
  • Myc and Bobotrank like this

#2569 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,409 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:09 PM

Welcome Dimitri! 

Sounds like you're well on your way already. 

Glad you've joined us!

#2570 Sumgi

Sumgi

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

What a wonderful resource you've all created here! I started growing mushrooms several years ago and it's always an amazing thing to watch as that mycelium takes off; it's all been aided by those of you who've blazed a trail and shared your hard earned knowledge. Thanks!

#2571 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,856 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:02 PM

What a wonderful resource you've all created here! I started growing mushrooms several years ago and it's always an amazing thing to watch as that mycelium takes off; it's all been aided by those of you who've blazed a trail and shared your hard earned knowledge. Thanks!

https://mycotopia.ne...mail-addresses/

Just so all you Gmail folks out there know, If you put a support ticket in, you will not receive a reply. Maybe your support request may be better directed at Google for censoring your email mail for you?

#2572 RickG

RickG

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:19 AM

Hello everyone, Florida here.  I am new to the hobby and have not had any successes yet, but I am determined. I'm glad I found the wealth of knowledge on the site. I am determined, and think I'm getting closer. I'm still trying to learn all the lingo to, that seems almost as hard as  successful grow. ;)  

• Billcoz, Bobotrank, LegoMyego and 1 other like this

#2573 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:45 PM

Hello everyone, Florida here.  I am new to the hobby and have not had any successes yet, but I am determined. I'm glad I found the wealth of knowledge on the site. I am determined, and think I'm getting closer. I'm still trying to learn all the lingo to, that seems almost as hard as  successful grow. ;)  

Welcome!  I'm glad you are enjoying the community so far.  The people here are absolutely amazing.  I certainly recommend you check out this thread.  I felt like a four year old listening to adults speak until I gave it all a read.  Good luck friend!

https://mycotopia.ne...ic-fungi-forum/

• Bobotrank likes this

#2574 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

Welcome!  I'm glad you are enjoying the community so far.  The people here are absolutely amazing.  I certainly recommend you check out this thread.  I felt like a four year old listening to adults speak until I gave it all a read.  Good luck friend!

https://mycotopia.ne...ic-fungi-forum/

Agreed, one thing I like about this forum more than others(shroomery) is that when you post a question, they call you a noob and tell you to just use the search function, which they should use, but here it seems like they welcome the conversations, even if it's a question/topic that a search could easily answer. 

• LegoMyego likes this

#2575 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:56 PM

Agreed Billcoz.  Everyone is a noob at one point (I still include myself in that category).  Shrooms are all about love.  Gotta spread the love by spreading the knowledge.  

#2576 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

Agreed Billcoz.  Everyone is a noob at one point (I still include myself in that category).  Shrooms are all about love.  Gotta spread the love by spreading the knowledge.  

Me too, I've been growing for a little less than a year, though I had researched and read a lot about it, and knew that basics for like 3 yrs prior to starting.

Edited by Billcoz, 14 March 2019 - 03:00 PM.

• LegoMyego likes this

#2577 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:04 PM

Me too, I've been growing for a little less than a year, though I had researched and read a lot about it, and knew that basics for like 3 yrs prior to starting.

I'm only on my third grow currently.  4 days ago I began fruiting my monotub with APE.  No pins yet but I hear it is an extremely slow fruiter.  Hopefully I'll have my first flush within 2 weeks.  So excited to try them! 

Edited by LegoMyego, 14 March 2019 - 03:04 PM.

#2578 DrJekyll

DrJekyll

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:18 PM

Hey there folks, Texas checking in. I have spent years in the pasture kicking cow pies and picking cubes. The lack of a year round supply has driven me to try my hand at providing my own. I have 3 jars of popcorn cultured with Purple Mystic, one is ready to go now and 2 others are a few days behind. I will be using some shoebox Tek for this round. Fingers crossed for good results, lord let the results be good, I have been out of meds for over a month and I definitely feel the effect. Any who, Howdy and nice to meet yall, hope to be posting pictures of a successful flush shortly!
  • Billcoz and jeffroberts0922 like this

#2579 MysticPimp

MysticPimp

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:55 AM

Hey there! New to mycotopia but have used some of its forum posts in the past as some reference to build my knowledge of mycology. I am actually a visionary artist. So no visions, no art Haha. Or at least any people will buy from me. I have multiple successful grows under my belt and actually plan to build my first laminar flow hood with help from yall and the wonderful guys at the nexus. This is one of my art pieces, Primigenial Thangka, thanks!90bbd1d323e3b67a16288630d21cdc99.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  • Myc and LegoMyego like this

#2580 jeffroberts0922

jeffroberts0922

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:48 PM

If you're a new member, Welcome to Mycotopia. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and a lot of people with experience that you can draw from. The best way to tap into this knowledge is to say hello, and start to meet fellow mycoites.

Hey everyone, I'm Jeff. I was recently released from prison. I served 25 years, half of my 50 year max. This is my first cell phone and my first experience online.
I'm Fn fascinated. Well I've been out 3 months and I've been following you guys the whole time. This is my third time attempting to grow mushrooms. Back in the 70s I grew some pretty nice mold a couple of times....but there was no internet then. Right now I have 6-1lb bags of Rye Berry Seeds 3/4 of the way inoculated with Golden Teacher. Gonna sit on it another week. I just got access to a PC so I'M gonna expand operations. So I have 2 questions I'm hoping someone can help me with...Can I sterilize bird seed in micro bags? Do you think it's too soon into this for me to attempt a liquid culture?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!