• Please log in to reply
2749 replies to this topic

#2741 DarkerKingSpade

DarkerKingSpade

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:38 PM

So I got these 6 bags like this photo of myceliated straw from myceliated millet grain from so spore
Syringes from like 5 years ago. Surprised as heck but don’t know if there a cubenzie maybe treasure islands
Or pheonix oyesters
It’s almost week four some bags look like spreading nicely but others kinda just on top of straw
Should I maybe kinda mix that into the straw bit more for better spread?
And when should I do so?
Or just wait it’s only week 4 and can take up to 12 I’ve read

Attached Thumbnails

• 9848060B-BC1D-4018-907F-0D826EFCCB2F.jpeg

• Billcoz likes this

#2742 SearchingForANewWay

SearchingForANewWay

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 AM

Hello all, I'm totally new to this site and any of this and it's proving to be taxing trying to navigate and find what I'm looking for. Which are mainly...

- how to get a hold of spores

- how to find them in the wild

I live in the Republic of Ireland. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

#2743 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,452 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 10:39 AM

So I got these 6 bags like this photo of myceliated straw from myceliated millet grain from so spore
Syringes from like 5 years ago. Surprised as heck but don’t know if there a cubenzie maybe treasure islands
Or pheonix oyesters
It’s almost week four some bags look like spreading nicely but others kinda just on top of straw
Should I maybe kinda mix that into the straw bit more for better spread?
And when should I do so?
Or just wait it’s only week 4 and can take up to 12 I’ve read

If it's oysters you can cut some slits and try to fruit.

If they are cubes just let it go until you see fruits.

No mix necessary with straw.

• Billcoz likes this

#2744 Jewsus

Jewsus

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:47 PM

Hi. 

Im a 90's kid, have had a life full of adventures. Both good and bad, ive seen most of the dark world where batman shouldve helped erase, and ive seen the light side. I just got rid of all the bad people of my life, it think, ive lost almost 100 000$ since nov 2017 and been thru some extreme traumas were normal people would get lost for life. 

its not the first time so fuck it we have to stand up once more and repeat. 

Ive never been able to concentrate on anything. Very few people i can listen to without getting bored. I cant read (i know how to read but its boring AF) and just 2 weeks ago i got diagnosed with ADD (i dont really think i got add im just extremely lazy.) 

I am my own boss and thats not good for me since i need someone to whip my back when im lazy. all theese traumas i just gone thru has really F't up my memory and my life flow.

so what happend, ive always been interrested of magic mushrooms but never tried it. Ive been in prison (for selling weed...) but not a heavy smoker, no drinking and such.. 

Now i feel like its the time to try mushrooms to save my life and my future. i have too high expectations on what i want out of the mushrooms i think. I hope it will smack me in the face, fix my brain, repair all the damages i got in my brainbridges, give back my memory and make me focus in life.

Ive grown 2 boxes of mycelium cubensis or what its called, one b+ and one golden teacher, first flush on B+ i got only 1 mushroom about 2 cm high 1 cm thick. yeah go ahead and laugh, because that was exactly what i did....

2nd flush gave me 120 g fresh and i gave it to my friend since i didnt feel ready to trip..

3rd flush is going on but i think its lost already since there is no progress..

1st flush of golden teacher gave me 70g fresh and 2nd one is going on atm, i have a problem tho. I see many mushrooms but 85% are REALLY small, like smaller than 0.5 cm and it was the same thing on the first flush.. how can i make theese babies grow?

#2745 Backyardwalker

Backyardwalker

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:52 PM

New here - did I get lucky or waste of time...

Attached Thumbnails

• F117D04C-ABB4-4C23-BE1B-4AC34DFD675C.jpeg

#2746 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,369 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:54 PM

Hello all, I'm totally new to this site and any of this and it's proving to be taxing trying to navigate and find what I'm looking for. Which are mainly...

- how to get a hold of spores

- how to find them in the wild

I live in the Republic of Ireland. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I can't really help with how to find "magical" spores in the wild, but here is a thread where spore vendors are rated by members(link). We are not allowed to name vendors in other threads, just that one. There are some great vendors there. Another way to get spores is to become a "VIP" member and donate to Mycotopia. The VIPs have a "secret chat room" where plenty of folks do give-aways and stuff, which is really cool. Good luck to ya!

#2747 FormerlySeriouslyFungi

FormerlySeriouslyFungi

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Greetings and salutations!! I’m new here...again, kind of. I spent a couple years or more here (it’s hard to tell, I’m getting old and time doesn’t make sense anymore), and kinda disappeared maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

As my username would suggest, I used to be “SeriouslyFungi”, but again, I got old, forgot my passwords and even which email address I used for the community, so I’m starting over. I look forward to getting to reacquainted with those who I knew, who helped me when I had no idea what the hell I was doing, as well meeting those of you who weren’t around when I had more hair on my head and less mass around the middle.

So hi, from a FormerlySeriouslyFungi
  • wharfrat likes this

#2748 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,270 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:42 PM

Greetings and salutations!! I’m new here...again, kind of. I spent a couple years or more here (it’s hard to tell, I’m getting old and time doesn’t make sense anymore), and kinda disappeared maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

As my username would suggest, I used to be “SeriouslyFungi”, but again, I got old, forgot my passwords and even which email address I used for the community, so I’m starting over. I look forward to getting to reacquainted with those who I knew, who helped me when I had no idea what the hell I was doing, as well meeting those of you who weren’t around when I had more hair on my head and less mass around the middle.

So hi, from a FormerlySeriouslyFungi

fill out a support ticket, answer a question you should know, and we should be able to get you set back up with your old nick.. welcome back  :biggrin:

Edited by wharfrat, Yesterday, 05:42 PM.

#2749 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,270 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

New here - did I get lucky or waste of time...

not lucky.. those like some mycina (sp).. welcome aboard

#2750 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,270 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:44 PM

welcome to everyone I have not said welcome too  :biggrin:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!