1024 replies to this topic

#1021 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 601 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:01 AM

I am an old member but lost my password had to make new account and having some trouble finding the sponsors. Is ms hippi3 still around looking for storefront

She is still around, You might be better off PMing her or coorsmikey!  (he'll be able to answer questions you might have)

Hello; I'm new. Doing a personal "research" and I'm eager to learn as much as possible.
Right now I'm starting to learn about Amazonian, Hawaiian, Golden teacher, and treasure coast. I'm very excited for the following months. I hope to learn and be able to document as much as possible. Thank you guys for having this community.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome Erdna! Are you learning pftek? Good luck to you and your research and we're here to answer any of your questions! Can't wait to see your posts.

Hello Everyone!

I am a newbie and am glad to be here! I have been perusing this site for some time now, and find the knowledge, and level of respect, second to none!

Hey HumpetySlump, Welcome to Topia! Glad to see you enjoy it here, we're glad to have you.

Hi I'm mr.m. I got sent to the inactive user place and was told to post somewhere to reactivate my account.So I hope this works. I'm planning on getting some grows going and needed to study up a bit.

Thanks,

mr.m

Welcome back, mr.m. Glad to see you're seeking knowledge  again. Looking forward to seeing your grows! :)

3XWebZk.png

• KINDBUD likes this

#1022 KINDBUD

KINDBUD

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

I am an old member but lost my password had to make new account and having some trouble finding the sponsors. Is ms hippi3 still around looking for storefront

She is still around, You might be better off PMing her or coorsmikey! (he'll be able to answer questions you might have)

Hello; I'm new. Doing a personal "research" and I'm eager to learn as much as possible.
Right now I'm starting to learn about Amazonian, Hawaiian, Golden teacher, and treasure coast. I'm very excited for the following months. I hope to learn and be able to document as much as possible. Thank you guys for having this community.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome Erdna! Are you learning pftek? Good luck to you and your research and we're here to answer any of your questions! Can't wait to see your posts.

Hello Everyone!

I am a newbie and am glad to be here! I have been perusing this site for some time now, and find the knowledge, and level of respect, second to none!

Hey HumpetySlump, Welcome to Topia! Glad to see you enjoy it here, we're glad to have you.

Hi I'm mr.m. I got sent to the inactive user place and was told to post somewhere to reactivate my account.So I hope this works. I'm planning on getting some grows going and needed to study up a bit.

Thanks,

mr.m

Welcome back, mr.m. Glad to see you're seeking knowledge again. Looking forward to seeing your grows! :)

3XWebZk.png
Couldn't be in a better place I learned everything I know bout shrooms here. Everybody is so helpfull and kind.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
  • sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and Erdna like this

#1023 TheRedGandalf

TheRedGandalf

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Hey guys! I've been reading around a lot lately and planning my first grow. I'm not usually a forum-goer but the community here seems nice and has already been super helpful to me just with past information for me to read, so I'm thinking I may participate. It might be fun

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us likes this

#1024 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 601 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 12:12 PM

Hey guys! I've been reading around a lot lately and planning my first grow. I'm not usually a forum-goer but the community here seems nice and has already been super helpful to me just with past information for me to read, so I'm thinking I may participate. It might be fun

Hey RG! Welcome! We're glad to have you join us. I do agree that this is one of the nicer communities, but i may be a bit biased. I love our community here, everyone is like family. <3 I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know.

ZyE3Mej.png

#1025 Mycorry

Mycorry

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Hello Mycopia Community!

My name is Cory and i have been a lurker on these forums for too long. I've been creeping and window shopping on these boards for years like a poor person at a shopping mall. I am the one that you can hear mouth-breathing in the deep knowledge archive.  I am planning on finally expanding my  print collection past the basics as well as my practical knowledge of the entire process.  Maybe i will finally snag a zapotec, weilii, samuiensis, or semperviva print :D

This site has been the origin for many priceless moments for me in my personal life(and family) and i look forward to helping perpetuate that greatness for future growers :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!