• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 3rd3y3

3rd3y3

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

I just joined so dont really know anyone that's been mentioned. At the same time I have already noticed on hell of a vibe coming from this place. To those deserve it here's a thank you from the noob.
  • coorsmikey and SteampunkScientist like this

#22 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Psychochump

• VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:09 AM

Can we still generate stats like the ones in the original post? Keeping in mind all behavior is seasonal.

#23 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,629 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:47 AM

I'm sure it can be done.  As long as the place is still online, though, we're in good shape.

#24 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:33 PM

Ya'll about ready for another update?

The mycelium that makes up our global community has been steadily branching out and spreading, absorbing all the nutrients it can find along the way, and using its resources to thrive. This network of hyphae, you, our members, are what makes this community strong, are what gives this community its culture, its vibe, its soul. So thank you for being a part of the network, the family. Thank you for making this community a part of your lives. Thank you for sharing your experiences and your knowledge so that others may learn and grow. Thank you.

It's time to make another metamorphosis of spirit, of knowledge; it's time to do our part to cleanse ourselves and our environment; it's time to use our mycelial network to mycofilter the toxins and baggage of our past.

Yes, it's time to move forward into our new bodies. It's time to grow my friends. It's time to grow...

More updates to come...

~namaste~

:meditate:

• Moonless likes this

#25 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 808 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:18 PM

I really enjoy the history of the community and am interested in contributing more. Although I am a new member I am anxious to see more my main reason for being here is to discuss fungus. Would like to find someone knolwedgeable about differing colonization times of commons strains. Cheers !

#26 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

I really enjoy the history of the community and am interested in contributing more. Although I am a new member I am anxious to see more my main reason for being here is to discuss fungus. Would like to find someone knolwedgeable about differing colonization times of commons strains. Cheers !

Welcome to Mycotopia! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in this forum: https://mycotopia.ne...5-here-we-grow/

• makinbones69 likes this

#27 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:30 AM

I've been coming here on and off for over 10 years now. Even helped out here for a bit.

It's awesome to see you still holding all this together Zen. This place has been through a LOT of changes but you are the one constant sir.

So bravo to you and the mod team for all you guys do. 

• Zen_ likes this

#28 treign

treign

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 203 posts

Donator

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:15 PM

I come and go sometimes. But always feel welcomed when I am here.

This is still the only site I post anything on. I have never seen any 

negativity here. A family of like minded people I am happy to be apart of.

To all the staff you are so appreciated for  what you do to make this possible and

Thank you to every one of you who makes this place feel like a home for me.

BEST community on the net .

• Zen_ and Oneyedraven like this

#29 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,908 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:36 PM

I just want to throw out a huge THANK YOU to all of you for keeping this place going and functioning. At this point in my life I have become dependent on the community here and really have come to love you all like family. As I have said before if you all ever find you are having a cash emergency, let me know and I will kick in what I can every time to help keep this place running. Much love and gratitude here for all of you all. 

• Zen_ and Oneyedraven like this

#30 namiir

namiir

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:28 PM

hello guys i really want to have my first experience with magic mushrooms but i don't know if they grow in Ukraine  if anyone know please help me i am really crazy i may die from eating wrong mushroom kidding  :tongue:i go to find them every time  rain with no result i go parks with lot of trees do they grow in June ? please help me with books or pictures that could help me 

#31 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:46 PM

hello guys i really want to have my first experience with magic mushrooms but i don't know if they grow in Ukraine  if anyone know please help me i am really crazy i may die from eating wrong mushroom kidding  :tongue:i go to find them every time  rain with no result i go parks with lot of trees do they grow in June ? please help me with books or pictures that could help me 

Welcome to Mycotopia! 

#32 Yoyos

Yoyos

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 12:27 AM

Long before I ever had my first shroom experience (many years ago now), I've always believed in magic. I looked and I looked for evidence of "it" around me in the real world. I studied what I thought would lead me to firsthand experience, I tried to will it, force it to affect me even.  Of course, all in vain.

When I started browsing this site recently and reading all the tips and articles that interested me, suddenly the ball dropped and it feels like I'm this close (probably still eons away) from it all clicking into place and the real magic of the world revealing itself.  I'm a noob here and to this hobby, no doubt about it, but I'm a person who wants, nay, is compelled, to change the world. This site and all the shared experience it offers is an eye-opener and although I wish I'd found you all years ago, now is the right time. Thank you for being here.

Cheers,

Yoyos

• Zen_, Skywatcher, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!