5 replies to this topic

#1 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:52 AM

I have a, uh, fetish, I guess, for the historicity of state complicity in the trafficking of 'narcotics' (to which connects: organized crime, arms trafficking, money laundering, blackmail, banking scandals, etc). Recently I've begun delving deeper into this practice by the British (ie Opium Wars). But the most interesting stuff (probably because it's the most well researched) involves the CIA (who are really just modeled on the British but with funny accents).

It has become increasingly interesting to note how many of the most infamous intrigues from the mid-20th century up until (at least) the event known as '9-11' turn up the same cast of characters over and over. It is with this that offer this piece of media from forensic historian Richard Grove.

At it's center is the most notorious drug smuggler in U.S. history, Barry Seal. A name which, no doubt, 95+% of people will have never heard of. [For any fans of the show 'Narcos', it was after his murder was depicted five minutes into his arrival in the show  (and combined with the fact that by episode 4, George H.W. Bush's name hadn't been mentioned once) that I knew the show was no longer interested in revealing truths and therefor no longer worth my time]. 

The more I study, the more it looks like bin Laden and his merry band of 'hijackers' were essentially just members of the same organized crime syndicate as Barry Seal- running drugs and guns with the complicity of the 'Builders of Empire'.

In January of 2017 Hollywood will attempt to do what it does so well...rewrite history. Tom Cruise will star as Barry Seal in the movie, 'Mena'. People will leave the theater believing they just heard the true story of a real American cowboy. It will no doubt be full of bullshit. With some interest and a lot of patience, you can chip away at that bullshit. if your interest is there but your attention span isn't, at least check out Daniel Hopsicker's work (I've been reading it for years)  - it's featured in the wider presentation. Hopsicker has done the definitive work on Seal and his investigations into Mena, Arkansas and the 9/11 hijackers, respectively are worthy of much respect (even if his documentaries have a low-budget 80s feel to them)

Blah blah blah...

Peace Revolution Ep 092 / The National Security Coup / From Barry Seal to 9/11

Hopsicker's documentaries (also contained within the above media):

In Search of American Druglords

Secret Heartbeat of America 

Welcome to Terrorland: 9/11, Mohamed Atta And the Venice Flying Circus

Edited by August West, 10 June 2016 - 02:32 AM.

• Myc, riseabovethought and sedaeng like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,466 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:47 AM

How about: From Thunder Thighs to You Don't Know Dick, as an alternate title? 

This story was my obsession for many years.   It seemed that my providing my congresscritters with all the data, from all the sources, never rose them to the level of outrage to do anything, or never got past the congressional staff's round files.   I know of only one of a line of reps who actually read, listened, and viewed all the documents I provided, and the best she was able to do publicly was endorse the Dare campaign.   After thirty years, I gave up.   Seeing a career CIA agent in his last speaking tour, spent, burned out, disheartened, shaking with Parkinson's, sunk deeply into my vision.   They owned the organs of propaganda and had a script for every leak... or flood of truth.   I had been pissin' into the wind.

I started listening to the 18 hours of audio, and the clips were all ones I had heard many times.   History seems to just get longer.   So long as the present is here and moving, the vapor trail will continue to extend.   The bad guys occasionally toss one of their own under the buss for effect.  And the beat goes on.

• Myc likes this

#3 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:25 AM

Wow, I should've waited 'til I was sober to write that little blurb...oh well, things would never happen if I only waited 'til I was sober...any rate,

It seemed that my providing my congresscritters with all the data, from all the sources, never rose them to the level of outrage to do anything, or never got past the congressional staff's round files.  

[Direct Link]

I guess that's how it works. Now everyone can spend their time masturbating about the possibility of directed energy weapons and watching clips of building 7 falling over and over again.

I think you may be looking at all your 'failed' efforts the wrong way. It appears by reading, at least some of your posts, that your studies have freed you from the shackles of believing that the system is set up for your benefit. No more wasted time on bread and circuses. No need to listen to uninformed people debate the merits of this sociopath over that one. That time and energy can be spent on more appropriate, useful endeavors in your own life. And that, is a step towards more freedom.

Edited by August West, 10 June 2016 - 09:40 AM.

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,466 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:02 AM

I remembering trying to get people to take in the story of what was going on by telling them that no one could write better, more interesting fiction.  So in that, it's a hell of a story anyway.   It goes back to the founder of Skull & Bones' and the Opium Wars.   The Bush Crime Family and a Arkansas governor are all right there in the action, still getting away with it.   It became my story too.   Freedom is seeing I am not even my stories.   Stories now are for entertainment purposes only.  

• Myc and riseabovethought like this

#5 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,723 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

August - You are the man !!

I was wondering what I was going to get up to this weekend and you've laid out a pretty nice reading list. Schweet !!

As for the impotent frustration of all of this..........

My imagination has placed me in the role of an insignificant character in - what turns out to be - one of the most amazing "Tom Clancy style" stories of intrigue, espionage....... Shit some of it is even biblical (sort of fantastic) in its proportions. Empires and Sith Lords......... Sociopaths and stuff that seems like it is right out of Revelation........

And when one ponders the true meaning of the words - revelation - apocalypse - they both mean to reveal or make plain that which was once concealed.

If things get anymore plain or obvious.......

Our society has taken on the role of the proverbial young man who whistles to comfort himself while strolling through the cemetery at night.

Darkness flees from even a single spark of illumination.

In following a number of things you've suggested as reading material, I find that our nation is not facing this enemy for the first time. I read where the authors of the New Deal were branded as "fascist" but I now understand that the opinion was rendered by an industry which resented the regulation. Now that almost every single element of the New Deal has been reversed or killed in some way - we are (currently) at the mercy of those individuals who resented that legislation.

Hillary Clinton - once installed as President - will again begin the work of dismantling the last element of that plan - Social Security. During her first Presidency in the 90's, does anyone remember how she and Bill pushed for "Health Care". How they fought and cajoled to get this passed? Then Obama just shoves it through the legislative process by means of Executive Order.

I'm not kidding. You are pointing this out. Every presidency since the assassination of JFK has been a part of organized piracy. 

Nixon - by Presidential Order - removes us from the gold standard and gets us on the petroleum dollar standard. This tying us to the Arab Pirates.

Carter didn't get much done. (That I know of)

Reagan began actively dismantling "big government" by de-regulating the banks - Blammo - S&L crash

Clinton began stumping for deregulation of "health care" but nobody was interested. So they just dismantled the Glass-Steagall Act.

Bush continues the work with further de-regulation and - deliberately planned and executed failure and bailout of the "banks"

Bush continues the work further with the planning and execution of 9/11

Obama gets into office and goes to work on Social Security. For those who don't know, they're trying to get these retirement funds into the stock market so they can "crash" it again and leave us all in a state of desperation. 

The American Middle Class has almost been successfully gutted. Almost there. Once Social Security is gone, we are factually and inevitably on a path to true slavery with all of the velvet restraints stripped away.

This is an obvious - across the board - collusion of both sides - both parties - to gut the resistance without firing a single shot. 

Next, is the ability to allow our military to operate within our countries boundaries in order to "protect" us from a "foreign enemy" in the form of "terrorism".

This is all going to blow up in their faces. Big Time. 

I can't wait to see the next chapter. This is like a serial thriller. The last cliff-hanger was a doozie. 

Edited by Myc, 12 June 2016 - 03:47 PM.

• riseabovethought and sedaeng like this

#6 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,723 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:46 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...ack-in-florida/

Hey guys.........I'm just being a smart ass. 

My previous statement was not a challenge. I take it back. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!