64 replies to this topic

#61 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• Free Member
  • 3,418 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

Salvia makes me feel like I'm the butt of some cosmic joke that I don't understand.

#62 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,210 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:00 PM

Well all this talk of Sally-D got me curious...

So I broke out the tiny bit of SD I had left and packed a nice ice pipe with some decent sativa and sprinkled the sally on top.

Hmmmm... Now I remember.

The most distinctive bit of this trip is the feeling that the skin that is "you" deep visceral memory is peeled away... literately like a thick skin being peeled off of the actual "I" - the see-er.

And of course the multi colored shape on my door made of light and shadow that formed itself into the beautiful green haired goddess "Sally the Divine" laughing and I laugh with her this time.

This picture displays quite accurately how it felt and "looked". That word does not really capture what I mean as I felt like it was my mind this was being done to.

b9d91ac66d596252dc4d61b3cb7a77e9.jpg

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 24 February 2017 - 10:41 PM.

#63 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,210 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:09 PM

Driving on salvia:

[Direct Link]

#64 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Whoever was recording that should've stuck some bits of hair (taken from a hairbrush or something) and ketchup on his car's front bumper before he returned to consensus reality. Then record his reaction after telling him something like "Hey man, where ya been? You've been gone for like a half an hour! And what's this on your bumper?"

Cruel? Perhaps, but the guy smoked Salvia while sitting in the driver's seat of his car (and here we thought the potential for wandering on foot was bad...) so I figure he needs a good scare. It also works great on people who drive home drunk so long as you can get to their car and fix it up before they regain consciousness the following morning... :eek:

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#65 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,210 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

I get the feeling that he knew he would not even know what a car is after imbibing the salvia....At least I hope so!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!