A friend of mine sent me a print of Blue Magnolia. I opened it and saw that he had sent one that was rust colored (almost orange). I tried to grow it 2 years ago when the genetics were much wilder, but I couldn't get it to germinate on WBS. Others were having the same issue about getting it to germinate on grain, but was getting it to germinate on agar. So, I was a little reluctant to try it atm, because I wanted to try the Fiji print that he had also sent. But, after his urgings I'm going to try it before the Fiji print. He says that he has it more domesticated now.
The print was used to make 500ml of spore solution. 300ml of which I used to inoculate 71 quarts of WBS that was prepped by using the steep tek.
Now the waiting part.
Edited by Sidestreet, 22 September 2016 - 06:40 PM.