• Heirloom , SteampunkScientist, fuzzyfunguy and 1 other like this

#2 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 610 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:25 AM

I love microdosing. I've only been doing it for two weeks though. I found a little infographic on how much to take and a schedule, I'll be happy to leave that here. Some things I've read and want to research:
you don't have to do it consistently/ regularly.
The best way to take the mushrooms (extract vs eating.)
If I do a smaller dose than half a gram on these burmas, I get really sleepy for the first thirty minutes after I start feeling it.

Tldr; it is kind of like weed, it makes everything better.

XnlmOzT.jpg
  • Arathu, Heirloom , SteampunkScientist and 9 others like this

#3 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,682 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:27 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!

I cant wait to get growing again - I want to try this with pramiracetam Limitless!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 15 July 2016 - 12:28 PM.

• Saphroziac, Heirloom , sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and 1 other like this

#4 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:29 PM

I am interested in the benefits of micro dosing.

I want to know if the positive effects of microdosing  start right away.

I take for granted that micro dosing should be done at the start of ones day.

I would like to know how microdosing might affect a person with Hep C, I know a person
with Hep C and want to help them in anyway I can.

Thank you for starting this thread.

Edit- I have had several failers in my recent grows. This might motivate me to start growing
for medical purposes  and insure I do better grows.

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 15 July 2016 - 12:33 PM.

• coorsmikey, SteampunkScientist, happy4nic8r and 3 others like this

#5 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,682 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:36 PM

Well I would suspect that the symptoms of Hep C would be much less simply because when you affect your attitude, you perform self healing magic on yourself.  Now, if you are aware of this and know how to do magickal/spiritual operations and meditations you can take that much much further and heal yourself - yes I know, Hep C is "incurable" - and must be "maintained" and who says that the loudest? The pharmaceutical companies of course.

I suggest we all have the ability to heal ourselves of many things that current science has no answer for.  In fact, I know this to be true.

• Teonanacatl38, Heirloom , happy4nic8r and 1 other like this

#6 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 610 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 01:06 PM

I want to know if the positive effects of microdosing  start right away.
I take for granted that micro dosing should be done at the start of ones day.

Edit- I have had several failers in my recent grows. This might motivate me to start growing
for medical purposes  and insure I do better grows.

In my experience after one microdose, I felt immediate positive effects. I felt the effects most of the time for about 24 hours after ingestion and always just ate the fruits. I tried to stick to 0.8 grams because as I said above the smaller amounts made me sleepier than imaginable for a little bit.

I don't always do it at the start. Sometimes at lunch, because it makes the second half of the day fly by. It depends on when you want your burst of energy, again IMO.
Good luck, I hope you do decide to. Micro dosing has opened me up a lot and made me a little bit more useful in every day life.

• coorsmikey, Heirloom , SteampunkScientist and 3 others like this

#7 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:17 PM

I got to thank you for your replies, Steam and Silly. The person I want to help is my sister and she did ask me for mushrooms a while
ago.

I am starting to exerimenting with micro doses for my self and a few close people who may want to try .

Now I have to get more started, got enough to give it a try.

Thank s to everyone , peace

• coorsmikey, SteampunkScientist and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

#8 Skytalker420

Skytalker420

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

Awesome thanks for the info very informative I have been messing around with different doses and schedules. But I am going to try this schedule for a month or so have been dosing with mazapatec and B+ thanks again guys ✌
  • Heirloom and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

#9 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:05 PM

Just cleared my inbox so that anyone actually capable of measuring out specific microdoses of LSD25 will have no trouble getting their pm to me...

Edited by August West, 15 July 2016 - 09:29 PM.

• coorsmikey, Shadowlord, AGAMA and 1 other like this

#10 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:16 PM

I also believe an improved attitude is healing, we are capable of making healing medicine. I am excited to start
microdosing.

I feel like the universe brought this to my ( and others) attention just when I need it. I have heard of microdosing but
it seems to have resonated with me at this time. I am going to do a little research into this subject.

I think we all would like to hear about others experiences with microdosing.

namaste

• coorsmikey, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, skunk and 1 other like this

#11 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:18 AM

I took a microdose a while ago, and can notice subtle effects. I went to a web site recommended above in the second post by SillyRabbit.   I checked out the third wave and received an e mail and a download on microdosing. I highly recommend going there to learn more.

I added this pdf  because it was to important not to . Has some info on quitting smoking using mushrooms, I believe this could be applied to improve ones life in different areas, like abstaining from alcohol..ect...

Attached Files

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 16 July 2016 - 10:28 AM.

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and Skytalker420 like this

#12 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:50 AM

Need to read through this thread and see how others have fared...
I've taken micro doses of mushrooms and I seem to have a better week. Darn near almost trip using coffee with it. Small puffs of DMT also seem to make for a better attitude for a few days. Never tried with Lucy as she is either around a lot or not at all and save it for tripping only.
Haven't tried with Mescaline but it doesn't seem, to me, to be a good candidate as it takes a good amount to trip and 3hrs to kick in for tripping so not sure what would make a good micro dose.
Looking forward to reading the rest of everyone's experiences when I get home from work....
  • Heirloom and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

#13 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:03 PM

Thought I should post this for those interested . I will be buying a paper copy of Dr. James Fadiman's book - The Psychedelic Explorers Guide  for my private library.

I took .8 gm of Koh Sumai this morning and will try a smaller dose in several days as this dose was not quite sub perceptual.  I am already amazed at the effects of a small dose.

I have better focus, recall of needed info, personal insight, more energy ...... all positive!

I found the infographic to be a guide of what to expect.

I will be suggesting this for my mate , she will benefit from microdoses. I am going to offer some to a nephew I am very close with, he will most likely share this info and experience with close friends. I will also talk to my sister about trying this she has hep c and needs a good therapy from inside.

Thanks Skytalker for starting this thread, you got a real nice PF cake there in you intial post.

I think I need to source some LSD to try this with. I recall an article in an old High Times Mag about a pro swimmer who used small doses of LSD to train on and improve his diving skills, he used 25 micrograms. This helped lay down the dive in his neurons , create engrams I believe .

namaste

Attached Files

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, mjroom and Skytalker420 like this

#14 Skytalker420

Skytalker420

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

Yea NP and Thanks those are my first try at cakes B+ and Maza, but I knocked up six golden teacher and six Z stain 3 days ago staring to see first signs of growth, I lost my mother Feb 3 of this year to a Rx overdose and found mushies to be my saving grace I am so grateful for all the info I have got nothing but positive responses from you all and am glad to be an amateur mycoligist. Thanks Again Peace Love and Bless All Plant Teachers and Us The Keepers of time and Space.
20160710_103613.jpg 20160712_133103_7.jpg 20160712_132941_8_bestshot.jpg 20160712_132941_8_bestshot.jpg
  • Heirloom , niemandgeist, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#15 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 610 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:54 PM

Hope it was someone here who got the sweet karma. If not weird timing.. But heres a Reddit post from overnight.
https://m.reddit.com...to_microdosing/

Heirloom, I'm glad to hear your experience! I can't wait for more.

Edited by sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, 16 July 2016 - 06:55 PM.

• Heirloom , SteampunkScientist and Skytalker420 like this

#16 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,682 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:15 PM

Hey Skywalker, sorry to hear about you mom, that's tough. Good vibes and peace your way, and glad you are dealing with it. Those are some very nice looking fruits too!
  • Heirloom and Skytalker420 like this

#17 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:19 PM

Sorry to here about you mom Skytalker, I had a good relationship with my mom, now gone.

Thanks for the links , Silly Rabbit. This has been extremely positive for me.

The day after I have an elevated mood and better recall of needed info . I have had less intrusive memories from the past, things I wish not to remember.

I think this might have potential for advanced learning and brain training.

microdosing might have different schedules, once every 4 day to once every day for other purposes.
I will use the every 4th day schedule as laid out.

I understand that microdosing might be done every day for up to 14 days when one is trying to quit smoking or eliminate other habits. This might be useful for advanced learning.

Microdosing is a tool to be used not a magic pill- works when one is committed to change.

namaste

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 17 July 2016 - 01:21 PM.

• bugs, coorsmikey and Skytalker420 like this

#18 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:27 AM

I wanted to say one more thing , I solved a problem I have been having.

I had a cat scan a while back and ever since then I have woke up with the arm I had an IV and a shot of a dye in in pain.
I was in shock a daze when I went to have this.

I wanted to blame the IV and dye shot.  Now I figured out it was not the IV or dye it was all psychological.

The pain was caused by sleeping on my arm and I sub consciously  tensed my arm muscle.

Problem solved

• SteampunkScientist, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us and Skytalker420 like this

#19 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:13 PM

I post this to help a member who asked about more but did find it at http:// thirdwave.co/#intro site
this concerns "Masterminding" problem solving using 100mcgms and only a few people
with a facilitator to keep the group on track and serve as a guide.

I may not of got everything on pics but it can be found at the site at the TOP click GUIDES.

Hope this helps. I suggest buying DR. James Fadimans book, only $14 .

Attached Thumbnails

• 3rd wave 001.JPG
  • 3rd wave 002.JPG
  • 3rd wave 003.JPG
  • 3rd wave 004.JPG
  • 3rd wave 005.JPG
  • 3rd wave 006.JPG
  • 3rd wave 008.JPG

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 20 July 2016 - 05:56 PM.

• SteampunkScientist, sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, Nsnail and 1 other like this

#20 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,173 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:07 PM

Psychedelic Explorers Guide: Safe. Therapeutic and Sacred Journeys.
James Fadiman , PH.D.

Attached Thumbnails

• Psychedelic exp;orers Guide pic.jpg

• Arathu, SteampunkScientist and Skytalker420 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!