Microdosing

82 replies to this topic

#81 Radagastthebrown

Radagastthebrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:17 AM

Micro dosing has saved and changed my life on multiple occasions for different reasons.
Lately I have been extremely anti social, depressed and just angry. I know i am not this monster i am becoming, I have work to do.
Micro dosing either 5 times a week for months. Coupled with a few moderate to heroic doses every few weeks. I change my brain chemistry for the better in my opinion.
I have turned some friends and family onto microdosing and psilocybin containing mushrooms with the intent of meditation and healing. With many psychedelic books and knowledge of set and setting and the experience I dive right in.
It has changed my life and continues to do so.
Better go take my 0.2
Much love
  • SteampunkScientist, Cuboid, Mewman and 1 other like this

#82 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hey Rad, glad to hear that micro-dosing has helped you.  I feel you, after my breakup with my wife of 26 years I had a lot of anger, depression, etc.  It can be tough to "reprogram" parts of your mind that have been working a certain way for extended periods of time.  And frankly, while micro-dosing certainly helps show the way, and ease the transition, there is still tough work (usually forcing yourself into situations, and areas you would normally avoid or feel uncomfortable with).

But so worth it!  I read a site called "LOL Pics" just for laughs, but there is a section called "The collective" where people put in their "memes" to see if they get voted up and "featured" in the main feed.  It breaks my heart to see just how many of those are from young people about how much they "want to die" - There is a lot of anger and depression out there.  Micro-dosing is a very good tool, but it requires some real effort and thought as well I believe.

#83 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:19 PM

Yah true that.  The mushrooms can't do anything for you other than open your mind.  You still have to water the dog and get groceries.

I'm starting to prefer the term "Macrodosing" lol.  They have given me enough energy to keep going at my business and try to build up a life again.  But although they make it possible for me to work productively I still have to do the work itself.

Reply to this topic

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!