108 replies to this topic

#101 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:20 AM

your welcome i would like to participate in that workshop but i will be at  work heck

ha that books $10  on amazon now

• Spooner likes this

#102 MicroMycoMan

MicroMycoMan

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 124 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:45 PM

ha that books $10  on amazon now

It's included in the Kindle Unlimited subscription though. You can get a 30 day trial and still read it for "free" as long as you remember to cancel that subscription in time!

#103 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:25 AM

thanks for TIP MYcoMAN

i got lucky and down loaded a copy when it was free  havn't got around tp reading yet .

#104 raymycoto

raymycoto

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 618 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:11 PM

https://events.gennd...4768/793f27e6ea

Did anyone listen to this webinar?

It was 'OK'. IMO, the website, instructions and warnings are a bit TMI and overly conservative for those who are familiar with the microdosing meds he discusses. Maybe it's good to be 'conservative' for those who know nothing about the acquisition or prep of the meds. It was obvious from some of the chat questions that some knew little about the meds.

There was a lot of discussion about incorporating some sort of mindfulness routine into one's routine. I totally agree with that. Like any medication, MD meds by themselves may not be a 'cure for what ails you' but surely may be a tool that can aid one to make lasting lifestyle changes for improvement.

I think mushroom growing itself is therapeutic and an amazing process. For that reason I would recommend that anyone interested in MD institute a growing tech that they can manage. It truly is an amazing process to culture / grow a unique, non-addicting medication with very little potential for abuse and an outstanding therapeutic index (risk of overdose or side effects practically zero).

I have to give him kudos for having a go at making a business out of coaching and advising on the subject. He is bringing the the therapeutic use of psychedelics into a more openly discussed domain, a step in achieving enough momentum to sway the distorted legal culture surrounding their therapeutic use. That is a bit of an awkward space to be in but let's hope it continues to progress for the better.

• AwolMind and Cuboid like this

#105 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

Yes, I watched it the day after it was live. It drilled home some points for me. I have since homogenised a batch of cubes and set about recalibration of my dose. Previous attempts at MD'ing have been rather hit and miss, I wasn't approaching it in a very controlled or repeatable way before. Today is day 3 of Fadiman type regime.

#106 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

is there a link for that pod cast

#107 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

is there a link for that pod cast

http://thethirdwave....=202A229A4A1224
  • raymycoto likes this

#108 av8or

av8or

Bump Master

• Free Member
  • 78 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:56 PM

Great thread, thanks to all for your insight and out look. Learning is so much easier when listening to like minded people.

#109 ShroomyTravellerFromAfar

ShroomyTravellerFromAfar

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:36 AM

Fantastic and informative thread. I am new to the shroom scene, my brother read about the benefits, and since i feel much better and have tried a few microdoses but we are out till spring summer season. I went for small amounts of doses 0.1 etc to a max of 0.5. Occasionally would have more maybe once a month or 2 1.5 - 2g.

• Cuboid likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!