#21 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,026 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:56 AM

I like that video Alder put up where there are actually two unrelated things going on: spraying by small planes for rain and crops, interacting with high altitude passenger jets.

The fact is, putting "hidden" sprayers on passenger jets just isn't happening.

There's no evidence for it, and it's nonsensical. In air travel, weight is everything. You just can't add another two tons of sprayer and tanks of chemicals...just not gonna happen.

But high altitude chemical interactions with what is essentially another pollutant? We already know that has happened with high altitude cloroflourocarbons. Makes a lot more sense, there is evidence, and no conspiracy required.
  • T0them00N likes this

#22 T0them00N

T0them00N

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:11 AM

Steampunk, agreed.... more like contracted private entities that have their own private airports ect. More realisticly now drones ... remote controlled airplanes.. In the US patent(ssss) there are images of the tank and spray setup. I'll have to find them it's been a few years I just don't know about posting links to that kind of thing here. (This is dejavu) I had it bookmarked at one time. After researching other things in other hobbies. A lot of what they spray kills the microscopic organisms that create symbiosis with their environment (microbes bacteria mycelium) in which we the human race would have a tough time living without. We as humans know more about the oceans depths and space than what's right under our feet... so maybe it's not geothermal engineering? or maybe it is? Either way heavy metals are toxic. More to some than others? In reality we all need each other right? microbes, fungi, bacteria, insects ... humans are the only real parasite to earth now ... thinking they're smarter than nature... and it's amazing some people actually buy it? Chloroflorocarbons are/were used for fumigating fields ... Go figure

Peace

Edited by T0them00N, 08 September 2018 - 10:37 AM.

• SteampunkScientist and birdoffire69 like this

#23 Pipeline

Pipeline

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:21 AM

Just a thought. What if they added nanoparticles to the fuel of passenger jets? No extra equipment needed. Kinda like putting mosquito fog in your lawnmower. Passive application. Very few people would know and pilots and ground crew would be no wiser. I would not put it past them.
  • Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#24 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,731 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:09 AM

Just a thought. What if they added nanoparticles to the fuel of passenger jets? No extra equipment needed. Kinda like putting mosquito fog in your lawnmower. Passive application. Very few people would know and pilots and ground crew would be no wiser. I would not put it past them.

Would the petroleum industry do such a thing?  Would the military-industrial-security state complex help them?   Say it ain't so!!!

• SteampunkScientist and Pipeline like this

#25 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,731 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:59 PM

Regarding the questions I asked in the previous post:

[Direct Link]

#26 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,026 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:19 AM

Actually the petroleum industry has put nanoparticles of various types in order to promote better fuel burning and engine cleaning - and again we don't necessarily know what those particles might do in the upper atmosphere if they are put into Jet A-1... 

• Pipeline likes this

#27 Pipeline

Pipeline

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:07 AM

I can’t remember the film just now but it is older and it was made around Mt Shasta. It featured a resident who was some kind of soil expert and he happened to have years of data he collected around his property. He had some good arguments that were hard to refute. I’ll have to do some digging to find it.

Sometimes I find if I watch documentaries like that again they hold up better or worse.
  • Alder Logs likes this

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,731 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:13 AM

The idea of fuel additives of course has occurred to me as well.   In jet engine fans, unlike piston engines, I would think a lot of things could be put into fuels and not create damage to engine components. 

• SteampunkScientist and Pipeline like this

#29 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,731 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:42 PM

[Direct Link]

#30 majormillet

majormillet

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:59 PM

This is a great documentary put together by G Edward Griffin,author of 'the creature from jekyll island'.

[Direct Link]

Edited by majormillet, 18 September 2018 - 06:00 PM.

• Oneyedraven likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!