#2 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,728 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:41 AM

So just when you think you've heard it all before, you realize that you have.......
  • Myc and August West like this

#3 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,067 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, they should use different teams of writers, & not just use the same ol team they always use.  Its going to create the notion that they might not mean what they are saying.  It'll look like they are just telling us what we want to hear.  I mean, it could open that door- that its all a grand standing stage of smoke and mirrors just so they get voted in, and then its just another dash to the next election.  Weren't they supposed to be public servants? 

How did this thing turn upside down so bad?  Oh yeah- when they killed JFK.  Or was it when they killed Lincoln?  -Both dared print money, instead of letting the Fed do that.  The central banks can just sit back and watch the marionettes do all the heavy lifting (i.e. reading the script).  I dunno- but i think this is the frustration that is denying Hilary her rightful spot on the throne to hurry up and begin work on re- election.  

Edited by riseabovethought, 21 July 2016 - 01:40 PM.

#4 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:32 PM

I can't endorse either candidate. The only one who didn't scare me was Bernie.

Of course they say what they think we want to hear but what they do...... nothing .

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 21 July 2016 - 01:35 PM.

• Myc and Juthro like this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,772 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:59 PM

It'll look like they are just telling us what we want to hear.

Oh come on man, your crackin' me up here. 

This is what my old Wobbly friend, Will, used to say about the American electorate: "The only problem is the slow learners with the short memories."

• August West likes this

#6 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:00 PM

Yea...

The only reason I posted it was because I got a good chuckle at the feigned outrage at Frau Trump's 'plagiarism' of Frau Obama. Some more time well spent on issues that affect us all.

• Sidestreet and Juthro like this

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,728 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

Yea...

The only reason I posted it was because I got a good chuckle at the feigned outrage at Frau Trump's 'plagiarism' of Frau Obama. Some more time well spent on issues that affect us all.

I think you might enjoy this one, if you haven't seen it yet....

Proud.jpg
  • Sidestreet, Myc and August West like this

#8 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:59 PM

do like it. Thank you. I had hoped she said something like that when I first heard about the 'scandal' - obviously I wasn't the only one.

Really though, the only way to get a psychopath with a body count that high into the White House is to run her against the Trump family circus. I figure the whole show was planned at the wedding...

serveimage.jpg

Edited by August West, 21 July 2016 - 10:00 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,772 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, they should use different teams of writers, & not just use the same ol team they always use.  Its going to create the notion that they might not mean what they are saying.  It'll look like they are just telling us what we want to hear.  I mean, it could open that door- that its all a grand standing stage of smoke and mirrors just so they get voted in, and then its just another dash to the next election.  Weren't they supposed to be public servants? 

How did this thing turn upside down so bad?  Oh yeah- when they killed JFK.  Or was it when they killed Lincoln?  -Both dared print money, instead of letting the Fed do that.  The central banks can just sit back and watch the marionettes do all the heavy lifting (i.e. reading the script).  I dunno- but i think this is the frustration that is denying Hilary her rightful spot on the throne to hurry up and begin work on re- election.  

I will offer you and our friends this little trip down Memory Lane.  Judge For Yourself.

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Searching beyond these videos, I again learn of the passing of someone I have admired, as it appears no one was in a hurry to tell us about it in the world of Newspeak. 

RIP, John Judge.  Thank you for your service. 

#10 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,027 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:43 PM

"Politics is Fake and Staged"
images.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself at this topic!

;)

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 24 October 2016 - 10:44 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!