Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

The Real Bernie Madoff Heist- Is The 300 Companies Who 'Made Off' With Most Of That $50Billion!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,038 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

Bernie Madoff- The World's Biggest Ponzi Sceme- Most people think he got away with $50 billion... many people assume he was the one sole proprietor of that scheme.  No other ponzi scheme has ever been that large and the next biggest is in the single digits of billions.  300 companies were integral parts of the world's largest ponzi scheme and none of them got in trouble at all or gave back the money.  

Madoff only got a small fraction of that 50 billion and the companies got away with the money scott free!  He took all the blame, got life imprisonment without even mounting a defense, & his son committed suicide a year later.  Meanwhile 300 companies got away with the other $49 billion.

Can some genius hackers please go get those 300 companies who stole all that money?  Its so wrong that he took the fall and everyone thinks he single-handedly did this, when he did not.  He was merely the fall guy with his name on the letter head.  The real thieves got the money and ran...and no one noticed much.  

I just watched Chasing Madoff, on HULU.  It was pretty good.  I've been on an American Greed marathon and Madoff is the supposed king of all heists- but was he really the whole story?  I cant believe LEO isnt up the asses of those 300 Companies who got away with the money.  

He didint get 50Billion.  His associates got most of it- and in broad day light- got away with it.  Madoff got less than 1B and took the fall for the whole thing.  And the rest of the octopus got away with the money.  But no one knows that part.  I find it quite significant.

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 25 July 2016 - 12:12 PM.

#2 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,038 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:39 PM

So Madoff took the fall for the whole thing, 300 complicit companies made off with most of the money and got away scott free.  Yet, we accept this as normal business.  How fucking sad is that?

And so why do we play by the rules again?  What is our incentive to allow all of this?  I forget sometimes, until I see these types of predatory businesses making a killing on the backs of whoever at whatever cost.  The regulatory body responsible for the biggest heist in history was complicit, so what are we to make of that?  Why do we still play by the rules while others break them at will?  Its more than fishy, and I dont know why karma doesnt rob the biggest thieves alive.  

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,280 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

Why do we still play by the rules while others break them at will?  

gallery_131808_1351_48996.jpg

• riseabovethought likes this

#4 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,038 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:49 AM

:laugh: Thats hilarious!

[Direct Link]

#5 riseabovethought