#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:39 PM

Taking a spiritual run today. I brewed up two ft of pedro and a foot of bridgessii so enough for the wife and I both. She is not here and dealing with some heavy things back home, so I drank both doses about half an hour ago. Having a hard time keeping it down but sipping coffee and trying to make it to an hour at least. This should be an interesting day for sure!

I hope I can keep it down long enough to get this run, because my soul needs it. Told my daughters no calls and no interruptions today and was honest about why. Sort of hobble because I broke my little toe last night but decided to press on regardless. This was a nasty brew and with twice as much to get down it was a struggle.

Well I purged but just a little bit. Managed to hold most of it down. Took a couple of tokes and sucking on some ginger root. Sweatting like a pig already and got the ac on high.

Wish me luck folks because this one might be a strong one...

• Myc, Skywatcher, wharfrat and 2 others like this

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,910 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:28 PM

Two plus one = a good rolling. Enjoy my friend. I find the ginger helps me alot by calming the rumble gut, but with that kind of quantity the purge will come. I never really mind because it is a spiritual purge as well, and the best rush of color and spirit comes immediately after. Sorry the wife could not join you, but you will have an awesome day and night. 

Enjoy it, and let us all know the report when you have returned from the other side.

I'm sending you a positive wave through the living earth network. Travel safe Coop.

post-126525-0-32836800-1471728499.jpg

Gateway111.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 20 August 2016 - 04:29 PM.

• Coopdog, ChimX, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:44 PM

Coming on hard now. Never did get the rest of it out of me but keeping a bucket handy still. I think this is going to be a strong journey. The music sounds beautiful.

• Myc, Skywatcher, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

Ok finally got the big purge done. ugh that was rough. I can barely see to type now about two hrs into this

• Myc, wharfrat and Gnomesayin like this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:32 PM

wow, I just opened my eyes and found myself somewhat back in my room. My heart is racing the room is pulsating with the beauty of the music. I was washed away for a while, now barely able to put my thoughts together as it all seems so odd trying to think thoughts of this...this beauty I am in tears trying to describe...the music the sky the shimmer of it all and I am so humbled by the impossible size and sight of it all shimmering in the music tears on my cheeks and it doesn't come near the whole appreciation of it all the everything that makes up our tiny lives we should be so very happy just to be living this timeand I amm

our little slice of life and recognition....of it all

Edited by Coopdog, 20 August 2016 - 07:35 PM.

• Gnomesayin and tailsmcsnails like this

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:54 PM

I think I am back on earth somewhat now.bumped my broken toe and knocked the fun right out of it lol everything is still shimmering and wavey but the waves are subsiding a little bit finally. I just took a scalding hot shower to wash off all the toxins that purged out of my system. I will have to do the bedding as I soaked my sheets with sweat. I can still smell the strong remnants of the cactus tea in my system. Not sure how to even approach putting the last few hours into perspective. No perspective maybe. I was awash in BEING this humble mortal being that we all are. Still washing ebbing and flowing. I kept picking up my guitar only to lose what I was doing and forget how to play. Ate a couple of protein packs and that seemed to help anchor me down. such a beautiful evening outside and very thankful for my air conditioned room right now as I would rather look at the air shimmering from in here where it is cooler. purged my mental state...flushed from my soul and it needed doing. I am so fucking humbled...still

• Gnomesayin likes this

#7 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:57 PM

getting my composure back a little bit. Not sure how I feel about it all still. I have a sort of perception that I don't care as much for the bridgessii enhancements. This was a strong trip that yanked me right out of my boots and took me across the universe. I have the perception that the simple pedro brews have been a much more gentle and loving experience and I must have gotten that from my above posts through this. The Bridgessii adds a decisiveness and no coming back now sort of feel when it was washing over me. Left me shakey and sort of afraid on the come up. I also sweatted the cactus slime out profusely which doesn't seem to be the case when I stick to pedros. The purge was very hard on me and wrung me out pretty hard when it finally came. I have never purged when I stick to pedro either.

Not sure why I am left with a slightly negative afterthought  from this trip. Maybe I needed to purge that negativity from myself and maybe still in the process of that as I am still trippin pretty hard. Definitely got my feet back on the ground though. My daughter just popped in to do a "general wellness check" and see how it all went lol and I was grateful for that grounding effect and for her genuine concern and for her leaving me to my self for a few hours there as I know the phone rang several times in the midst of that chaos.

thought maybe it was time for a beer but ugh my mouth still tastes of that nasty slime. This was a particularly tough and slimy brew to swallow indeed. There were times today that I was in a beautiful state of grace and totally caught up in the majesty of it all and still am somewhat. Not sure where the negatives are stemming from and I need to give that some more thought. ugh probably from this terrible taste lol I think the hint of negative started on the powerful come up when I had the distinct feeling that I was not in control of this anymore and it was going to happen as it did. The universe had it's way with me and left me feeling washed out and exhausted. Might have been something to do with bumping my broken toe again lol man nothing like a broken toe to keep you humbled...

EDIT I sure miss having a chatroom to digest some of this in. I tried loggin in to mycochat and got some weird google log in thing and I am not down with I guess.

Edited by Coopdog, 20 August 2016 - 09:59 PM.

• Gnomesayin likes this

#8 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:48 AM

No sooner did I write this than my wife called me and talked me through a lot of interesting and deep stuff. So happy and glad that you are where you NEED to be. Thank you for being just who you are. You ARE so appreciated for being just who you are and I love you.

• Skywatcher and Gnomesayin like this

#9 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,837 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

I love and admire how your girls were checking on you, and that you could even let them know what you were doing.  Beautiful stuff Coop.  Has any of it become more clear since then?  And hows your toe man?  

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#10 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,039 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:07 AM

The toe is KILLING ME! Just had to stand on it for 8 hours lol My girls are adults and we are pretty honest with them about our uhhh... pursuits. I guess it is all part of the whole living here for free thing, you got to put up with Mom and Dad's crazyness.

As for things becoming more clear, I am not sure where my beautiful trip sort of soured on me. Overall it was a fantastic thing. It's just somehow I did not get that refreshed and recharged feeling from this one. Maybe it is because my wife is back home helping her brother pass. (He passed this evening) so maybe I felt guilty for even going there a little bit if that makes any more sense to you than it does to me. I even made sure it was ok with the wife first. I purged really really hard about two hours in, and never really felt good physically for the next 48 hours. I felt like I had vaguely poisoned myself.

As strong as this trip was it was mostly over in 12-14 hours, as far as visuals, the glow, all of the stuff I expected to last much longer. I have had an incredible face melting trip that lasted for like 30 hours on Pachanoi alone. That time I played music for hours and hours. This time I was so out of it I could not even play guitar. The visuals on the pachanoi trip were like rainbow flames taking over the background of the entire room changing it into a beautiful psychedelic world. This time I never had any of the rainbow overlay but everything was vacillating and moving too quickly like the focus was hard to maintain, but except for two hours or so where I was nearly completely out of body, I was stuck here in reality in a way that was vaguely uncomfortable and tension was felt throughout the experience. Not like I had a bad trip, just the first time I have done cactus and not had a tremendously positive and loving experience.

I tried to play music here and there throughout, but could not focus on the music. After the big purge I just laid back into the pillows and put on a long running cd and literally went on a journey...to somewhere behind my eyeballs. I was like soaring and ebbing and flowing with the music and the frequencies, and then the cd ended and I found myself yanked back here. I got up and put in another cd and went to the bathroom and scared the hell out of myself seeing myself in the mirror on the bathroom door! Literally jumped out of my skin practically lol.

After 6 hours or so I began to come down pretty fast, mentally anyhow. I dosed at 1:00 PM in the afternoon. At 9:00 pm I cracked some beers and finally loosened  up enough to play some music, but felt so rotten I didn't drink much or play much. Usually I drink like a fish and rock out all night when I trip. I honestly felt like I had made a mistake cutting these cactus that I had grown and loved. They are both still living as I only harvested part of them. I felt like I got punished for doing this when I had guilt and that very well may be.

I sweatted profusely when I was zooming through the universe after the big purge. I had to wash all the bedding as I sweatted out the smell and taste of the cactus, which I also could not get rid of. That taste stuck with me through the next day. I doubt I will be cutting any more cactus for the next year or two to be honest and when I do it will be the Pachanoi that I had such a good and powerful experience on that last time. It must have one helluva mescaline percentage for me to have tripped like that on a little over two feet of it. I am so sad in a way that I did not reap the positive experience which I so badly needed. I badly missed the interaction that usually happens here on topia as I go through these experiences as well, so thank you for chiming in.

So that is the long and short of it I guess. I think next time I will just leave the computer off and enjoy myself, but this time the wife was not here to indulge with me so I was on here throughout most of it. It was a powerful experience and I don't think Bridgessii alkaloids enhanced it at all, I think they made it burn way too fast and finish too soon. I will try Bridgessii again some day but it will be a while, and when I do it will be by itself and not mixed with Pachanoi.

Peace and thanks again for chiming in...

• ChimX, riseabovethought, Juthro and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!