Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

An Ordeal Report About My First Amazonian Tree-Frog Poisoning (Sapo, aka Kambo)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,615 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:05 AM

I  highly recommend smoking 5-meo-dmt after you fully come down from the sapo.

Now that is a very interesting idea. But I think I'd prefer straight DMT. I've had the other but I didn't explore it very far as I didn't feel compelled to. It's effects were not particularly pleasant to me.

#22 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:28 PM

I participated in a 'ceremony' (not quite the right word)- led by a friend of a friend- with a few other people. Kambo first, then Bufo.    It was my 2nd time smoking 5meodmt- and much much more clear than the first- which is saying alot.  

Curious that the effects weren't pleasant for you- Wonder about the setting and  the dose and purity.   I've never experienced anything like 5meodmt before- it's the crown jewel in my opinion.

#23 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,615 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:45 PM

The setting doesn't have much of a bearing on my experiences with vaporized tryptamines since they generally take me someplace else real fast.

I would have no way of determining the potency as it came from a golf ball size glob of toad venom that had been extracted and dried by a Park Ranger in Arizona that a friend of mine had been in the Peace Corps with. So technically it was Government-issue toad venom, lol.

I suspect that I didn't take enough (and I tried it twice). It was not visual, but 'heavy' in a way that's hard to describe. At one point it felt sort of like an elephant was sitting on my head. There was a sense of massive pressure, but it was not in any way painful.

#24 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:59 PM

Outdoors?

what type of pipe were you smoking? Torch lighter?

From what I've read, dosage is super critical with 5meo-

I was lucky both of my experiences were led by super knowledgeable folk- One being the guy who wrote the book about it.

I'd recommend keeping an open mind, and an eye out for an experienced guide.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!