#21 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,215 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:49 PM

Kratom plants are getting harder to buy, prices up to $70 each for little ones and a 3 week shipping time .

Many places sold out.

I thought I read somewhere that a clone can be started from a single leaf, anyone confirm?

I have started African violets from a single leaf years ago.

• Shadowlord and fungi2bwith like this

#22 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

My bad Niemandgeist. It was Microbe 77 that said this. Microbe 77 you need to go read the Kratom thread where I wrote about my problems coming off of this stuff. It is much more involved than the symptoms you described. I suspect it has been a while since you tried to step off. It can be a rough ride if you are using that much. Sorry if I sound like I am preaching, but I learned it the hard way.

"I take 20 size 00 caps 3 times daily and go through about 400 grams a month"

This dosage is going to be a hard one to get away from. Peace and I hope the best for you during this process.
Where is the link. I have gone several days because i was either our of krarom or out of krarom and the side effects were manageable as far as laying around on the couch for days but noway could i be engaged at work and lead my team and manage processes. Can you share the link with me please?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
  • Coopdog likes this

#23 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:11 PM

Funny how they refer to the alkaloids in kratom as opiates. It is not a opiate! That wont prevent the temporarily scheduling of but perhaps it might help me long term prison sentence when i fill up a 24' uhaul of some good ole Premium Bali......

• Shadowlord, fungi2bwith, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#24 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,120 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:22 PM

I mean, do they not understand prohibition? How'd that go?
  • Alder Logs and Juthro like this

#25 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,215 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

Microbe, https://buy-kratom.us Lets see if this works.  from  coop in a PM

Works a $100  minimum order That buys a kilo @# 2- 500 gram bags free shipping works for me , fast delivery. Shipped from Minnesota

I think I got in 2 days . That's what I paid a while back. The web site says 100 a kilo in small letters 

want pics?

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 31 August 2016 - 06:44 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#26 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,522 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:34 PM

Perhaps they should throw Imodium a-d on the schedule 1 list too.....I mean, people are taking 200-400 pills a day to get an opiate high....

• Heirloom likes this

#27 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,215 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:50 PM

I have heard of large amount of immodium - loperamide used to help in opiate withdrawal.

#28 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:05 PM

melatonin

#29 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:53 AM

Microbe, https://buy-kratom.us Lets see if this works. from coop in a PM

Works a $100 minimum order That buys a kilo @# 2- 500 gram bags free shipping works for me , fast delivery. Shipped from Minnesota

I think I got in 2 days . That's what I paid a while back. The web site says 100 a kilo in small letters

want pics?

The kratom King is where i used to buy from but they shopped shipping to my state a year ago but all other vendors do. Anyway TKK is selling 5 kilos for 480 dollars and i can have it shipped to my sister in a neighboring state then she can then ship it to me. Perhaps i will buy 10 kilos, that should keep in stock until the temporary scheduling expires and or becomes permanent then i will deal with it then.

• Heirloom and Gnomesayin like this

#30 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,108 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:47 AM

Sorry I cannot link anything in Topia for some unknown reason. It is in the Botanicals section and is a thread called Kratom and should not be too far down the list. It is a LONG thread and I detailed my withdrawals during the last few pages. It was pretty serious. That link someone shared up above that I posted somewhere above that has the best quality Kratom by far that I have found. Good luck with all that! I would order in bulk too if I had more money to devote to it. I figure it would keep for a long time in the foil bags that it comes in.

• Sidestreet and Heirloom like this

#31 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:52 AM

^^^ Is this the one Coopdog? 

https://mycotopia.ne...atom/?hl=kratom

• Coopdog likes this

#32 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:13 AM

melatonin

I take melatonin every night to sleep, it is the only OTC supplement that works for me, when it works that is.

I have never experienced opiate withdraw because i never have used opiates other then recreational use so never developed a dependency to it.

When i say recreational i mean few times a week and taken everything from methadone to suboxone (that shit was one of the best highs i ever had) them of course the hydrocodone and Oxycodone .

Opiates affect everyone differently while i see relaxed or even nodding, it gives me energy to do shit and enjoy it. I have recently started seeing a doctor again and had some blood work done about 4 weeks ago and at that time i started a wellbutrin regiment which surprisingly is beginning to work without the side effects of the shitty SSRI's i have been on in the past.

I believe my brain doesn't produce enough dopamine but im no doctor. I believe this is why kratom makes me feel better with slight euphoria which is a kicker. When i take opiates it brings much euphoria so i have always been careful on the frequency i take them. Its been 4 months since i had taken any opiates and it was hydrocodone and believe it or not i think Kratom is stronger then hydro and is closer to oxycodone to me.

Im not worried about the withdraws they are mild and at times you dont even notice them. My problem is the depression and axiety that i developed several years is ago is what has me worried. Since i started wellbutrin and used in conjunction with kratom, i feel freaking great for the first time in a long time and the government is taking that away from me, and many others im sure.

Maybe the wellbutrin alone will keep it away, we are about to in the next 30 days huh.
  • Sidestreet, Coopdog, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#33 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:17 PM

Im sitting in the doctors office right now waiting to be called back to have my lab results discussed.

BP 122/70 Thank you Kratom
Weight 195 Thank you kratom

Lab results showed high levels of
mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, so the dr asked me are you sure you think your brain doesn't produce high enough levels of dopamine?!

Joking about the last part but i swear prior to kratom my blood pressure was borderline hypertension and i was only 35 at the time. Some might think 195 is heavy but it is not for me and if you look at the BMI chart it sais i should weigh between 160 and 170 pounds. I would look very very sick.

I have noticed that since i started taking wellbutrin, the kratom works a tad bit better. Wellbutrin increases the amount of dopamine that builds up un the brain so maybe thats why? From my understanding it does not cause my brain to produce more but slows down the process of the brain depleting it so that i maintain more normal levels.

There is rage all over there the internet right now with the temporary scheduling/ban of kratom and i love it! NWA (RIP Eazy E) should get back together and write a song and name it " Fuck the DEA"

Fuck the DEA coming straight from the underground......

Come on Doc get yo ass in my mudda F'ing room and get this shit going.

Should i tell him i take kratom and see what he sais?

Sorry for talking like im in a chat room but we are all peeps here and we cant keep every post so seria, come on guys im so serial....

Edited by Microbe77, 01 September 2016 - 12:19 PM.

• Skywatcher and Heirloom like this

#34 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,922 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:24 PM

I mean, do they not understand prohibition? How'd that go?

I think they do understand. And it seems to me is working well, for them at least.

After all, its prohibition that has allowed the DEA to exist. The war provides billions to them. More money is spent yearly on fighting this war then many countries in the world make for their gross national income.

They don't want to win the war, and they don't want to loose it either. Either way would mean the war was over, then the cash cow would go away. The best thing that could happen for them is to just keep playing the game.

The fact that it is beneficial to a major contributor like big pharma just helps them focus on their targets, but rest assured they will not give up that kind of money easily.
  • Skywatcher, Alder Logs, Microbe and 2 others like this

#35 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,120 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:37 PM

I can't write the rest of my thoughts, they would be profane past the "acceptable" levels.

Edited by catattack, 01 September 2016 - 12:38 PM.

• Skywatcher and Microbe like this

#36 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,215 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

I believe melatonin  is oxidized serotonin  anyways serotonin is converted into melatonin. darkness plays a role in consciousness
and neural transmitters produced.

I have also found opiates like oxy to give me energy and I get more done - like a machine. I did so much my wife was impressed and  liked me on oxy much more , I was generous bought things for her could tolerate shopping with her for hours

I have read that opiates have served as anti depressants  and were used in the past as medicine for depression.

I know they did that for me  years before I ever read that.

I turned down a prescription of hydrocodone the last time the nurse suggested it and the DR. tried to give me a prescription, I mean they pushed it on me and I said no. Offer me oxy or Hydromorphone then yes and please more.

Having done opiate withdrawal at home , I just need remember withdrawal , and helps me to use very rarely.

• Sidestreet, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#37 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 4,215 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

The  game we animals play is the winner.

There are natural way's to increase dopamine production the tricky part is to release it.

Kratom will be sold on the streets now, price might remain the same though as we were paying plenty to begin with.
Cia needs more money for black op's.

Chocolate has some nice potential for pleasure ,  neural transmitters , like to see the backlash if they tried to outlaw chocolate!

Wow Juthro , you nailed it!

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 01 September 2016 - 12:49 PM.

• Skywatcher, Juthro and Microbe like this

#38 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:42 PM

Thank you Kratom!

My test results were the best he has ever seen amongst my age group and gender. He said my labs show results of that of a young male in perfect health in his early 20's and im approaching 40!

The result have not been loaded into the patient portal yet but when it does, i will share them.

He said my triglycerides where the best he has ever seen in his entire career of practicing medicine so no risk of stroke anytime soon.

Im telling you my research on kratom several years ago promotes all this good stuff in the body.

I havent changed a damn thing other then started taking kratom and reduced the alcohol consumption.

I still eat pizza 3 times a week, double pepperoni, bacon, and extra cheese from my favorite pizza joints and im talking pepperoni curled up like a miniature bowl holding alk that deliciously flavored oil and grease.

I eat at least 2 blocks of cheese a week.

I eat fast food everyday for lunch and although i eat mostly grilled food at home, its hamburgers, brats, or italian sausage.

I go through a 1 pound container of salt every 2 months because i salt everything and man alive lets not forget about the popcorn, one of my favorite snacks that is prepared by cooking in 1/4 cup of oil, yep not a table spoon but a quarter cup, and topped off with melted margarine equivalent to 1 stick butter and enough salt that when im done eating it my lips are stinging and wrinkled.

I go through at least 1 can of dip a day, i do not exercise beside the occasional 12 ounce can of beer curls. I do walk a lot at work so i guess there is a little exercise.

Krarom is a miracle drug to me as canabis is to others. The addiction is mild and so are the side effects. Coming off of Zoloft after being on it for almost year was worst then the side effects of the kratom that mimic a seasonal allergy or cold. The depression and anxiety is very bad for me because it is preexisting so its x 10. Those who do not suffer anxiety or depression and take it for pure enjoyment of euphoria will hardly notice the depression or anxiety.

Im buying 10 kilos i think and now something i openly discussed and talked about amongst friends and family now will become a huge secret, the kind of secret i needed to have and keep since i joined this place.

Kratom keeps heroin addicts of heroin. Why cant the government see this. I dont handle cannabis very well so i would pick kratom over mj to be legalized any day but im sure kratom users are a minority.

I bet krarom has prevent some from putting lead into their brain at high speed and velocity.

Fucking assholes they are. I will get through this bit how many of my brothers and sisters will not? I will refuse to start paying street prices to a street level dealer of kratom. Wtf is going on. Has the DEA (dick eating assholes) come out and explain why the are scheduling it yet? They all can suck a big bag of dicks. Isnt there anyone of authority or any institute that can provide a doctrine of evidence that proves that it is one of the healthiest supplements anyone can take? There are no negative side effects what so ever accept the report of yellowing of the cheeks amongst Asians. Wtf! My cheeks are not yellow and like i said i use it almost every day and used to to consume 150 caps a day!

Ok im done with my rant until i have something productive to say.

Hard to tell and had to do some blurring out of the background and my tats but i should be 400 pounds, have heart disease, and etc!

b183a0962dee7863742851ea4698dd9a.jpg

Edited by Microbe77, 01 September 2016 - 02:03 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Heirloom like this

#39 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,884 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:02 PM

I have tried some of the extracts and yes many were more potent but short lived. I have always and still buy just the plain bali because of the price and effectiveness.

The first time i ever tried it i tossed and washed, absolutely no way and not in any circumstances. I make my own capsules.

Is there a better way to do it? Does the tea really work? I want to stretch my next purchase as far as i can. I plan to step down at work in the next 2 years because im done with all the corporate political bullshit and not ever seeing my family and that will help a lot and i wont need kratom. 40 hours a week, if im not well i call in sick, i have over 900 hours of sick pay accumulated so im good there.

I need to stay on this 2 more years and will order enough accordingly. I will get a fireproof safe also for it in the event of a fire lol.

Does tea allow for a stronger effect thus requiring less amount? If it is actually extracted then maybe it is more readily available versus consuming powdered form.

The doc doubled my dosage on both my trazodone and Wellbutrin and it seems to be working or at least reducing the severity of it. No doctors around will write any scripts for narcotics anymore at its plastered all over there doors and windows and they even tell you that when you call to schedule an appointment. At times i needed a benzo and resorted to calling my medicine doctor but since i have been on the Wellbutrin, i have had no need for a benzo so it is working.

Shit back to kratom! Does anyone here make a tea and id so can you tell me why?

• Heirloom likes this

#40 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,199 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

I just stir in water and slug it down, I really don't mind the taste and have no reason to try an alternate method of taking it.

I had not thought about the possible combined effects of wellbutrin and Kratom until you mentioned this Microbe. I have been fighting with high blood pressure for some time, and my meds to lower it stopped working. The doctor tried another bp med to add, and got very little reduction. He put me on Wellbutrin because of its amplifying effect on BP reduction meds, and getting used to that stuff was a bear for me.

I had not made a connection, but it was at this time that I started using the Kratom to get through the majority of the day without having to take the Norco/Soma combo, which I still do take at night. I noticed right away that I can use far less of the Norco/Soma if I had Kratom earlier, but also noticed my Blood pressure felt much better. I have not been to have it checked for a routine check yet, but I can feel the difference. If its from the wellbutrin or the Kratom I do not know, but am not inclined to screw with what is working for me.

I have lost weight I did not need since starting to use the Kratom almost daily. I also have been undergoing some treatment for anxiety, which has also become much better since using the Kratom.

Overall, I have far more benefits with Kratom, and so far could not say I see any negatives. As I said in the start of this thread, it really upsets me that I find something that really works, and the DEA decides to make this essentially unavailable, at least for a while.( like they have ever changed a classification to reflect realistic medical and scientific fact)

I have surgery schedualed for the 12th, to restructure my entire cervical spine area, and have two of the three fucked discs fused. The proceedure is newer, and uses my own bone from the removed massive spurs and a very small plastic piece to do the fusing. The proceedure will also open up the passage for the pinched nerves exiting these discs, and open the actual spinal cord passage which has been restricted and narrowed through this area, all of this contributing to the chronic and at times paralyzing pain I have been treating.

I hope to reach a point where I am no longer chemical and herb dependent after this, but any surgical proceedures involving the spinal cord and the vertebrae and nerves around it is not without risk . I just consider it an acceptable risk as compared to the alternate which is to do nothing.

I have been totally honest with all my doctors about my use of the Kratom and stated why and what it does to help. I know and believe it is doing more than just relieving pain and reducing the amount of opioids I need to be within a tolerable range. If I find it is having a benefit on reducing my BP as well, and keeping the anxiety more controlled, I am going to be extremely hesitant to give it up, even if the pain reduction is no longer a factor.

Wish I could afford to buy a kilo, but have ordered as much as I could scrape together, which is about 300 grams. I know that won't go very far long term, but I am hopeful the rescheduling is put on hold with enough support, and that some alternate supply lines open if not.

Edited by Skywatcher, 01 September 2016 - 02:42 PM.

• Coopdog, Alder Logs and Heirloom like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!