• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

So i did some where between 6.5 7 grams of dry sclerotia, it was on a shitty food scale, doesnt do grams to well. it was a prefect dose, almost no nausea, nice and intense but not over the line. Not going to get much into the trip, But i did have an interesting experience. When thing where nice and intense i was trying to figure out why i had done this to myself, I concluded that i had not, it was the guy that was in my body an hour ago, and he must of known what he was doing  because he ate them, well it turns out i knew what i was doing it was a blast! Much better than the last cube trip i did where i did 3g and sat there trying not to puke my guts up the whole time.

Got a couple of questions, will these thing keep dry? they dried out in my fridge in a week sitting there uncoverd.

I suspect that they came out of the jars drier than they should be, jars where a good 10 months old. I had 36g fresh and 30g dry. whats the water to weight ratio normally on them?

just found the numbers on potency for dry, looks like i did about twice what i meant to do lol. still fun

Edited by Pan1, 04 September 2016 - 10:27 PM.

• Heirloom Spores, niemandgeist, Gnomesayin and 1 other like this

#2 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 3,718 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:23 AM

It is a nice and slightly different experience. Glad you liked it.they can keep dry. Just a little trickier dosing and unless powdered they really feel like stones in your gut. Dry takes a lot longer to kick in and I think ends up a weaker trip cause of this the body breaks more down before you get where you want. Stones potancy can very a lot as well.

#3 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

I got some through a mail order place in Holland. They package them, and label them as truffles, and from the trip reports I've read on their website, it's been going on for at least 12 years. They worked real well for me. The magic truffles we used were called Atlantis. Supposedly the strongest variety. They were all about the size of a BB, and shipped fresh with the recommendation that drying them would eliminate the magic in them. The only thing I would strongly recommend is place the whole dose in your mouth and chew very thoroughly. Otherwise the taste gets worse by nibbling your dose bit by bit. One 15 gram trip gave me nausea, and that was the one I ate bit by bit. The other 15 gram trip that was chewed extremely well, and all done in one mouthful didn't cause nausea. I don't understand why there was a difference. The foul taste of the magic truffles I had fresh seems to linger through out the entire ride. Any way you do it. I fasted for at least 6 hours each time. I live in the USA, and I was delighted to find a place in the Netherlands that would send here. On both occasions I experienced decent visuals. It was one of those hot august nights, we were all sweaty as can be. My friend has an issue going on with his hip, but I talked him into taking a walk around the block. As funny as this sounds, I felt like I was walking with Frankenstein. I kept telling him to smile. I guess he was just in too much pain to enjoy an evening stroll as much as I do. Especially when I'm tripping. I have to get outdoors. Where as my buddy didn't experience as much as I, even at 20 grams. I've come to the conclusion that either I'm more sensitive to these substances, or I know how to let go much better. 

Edited by phlegmbae, 16 March 2017 - 05:03 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!