Shit You Need To Know!
Mycotopia's Botanicals Forum
The Botanicals Forum is the place to find information on fascinating psychoactive plants known and loved by the psychedelic community. This is the place for conversations about cacti, ayahuasca, poppies, morning glories, and more. This is also a great place to talk about extraction and other practical chemistry. As always, the board rules apply. Threads about growing, dosing, and extracting psychoactive plants are welcome. Pictures are always encouraged! The best projects and techniques ("teks") will be tagged for archival and memorialized in Mycotopia's Vaults. Cannabis threads should be posted in the Grassroots Forum.
THE TOP 15 BOTANICALS THREADS
1. First, an impressive example of a collection that is both well-stocked and well cared for. Wildedibles' Indoor Garden: A Thriving Collection
2. Making Ayahuasca - A classic, easy recipe written by the man himself
3. Ayahuasca Background Information - Including MAOI warnings. Pay careful attention to the diet restrictions!
4. Irishlion's Cactus Tea - Effective and easier than extraction, if you can stomach it!
5. Burger's Wedge Grafting Tek - Grafting is a propagation technique that allows small cacti to get bigger, faster
6. San Pedro - Illustrated Rooting Guide - Helping a cutting to grow roots and become a separate plant
7. Vovin's DMT Extraction Tek - A classic method
8. A/B vs STB Side by Side - Acid/Base extraction gives you a purer end product over straight-to-base methods
9. Kratom Mixtape - Compilation Thread - Assorted Kratom information
11. Waylitjim's Mescaline Extraction Tek - A classic method for extracting from active cacti
12. Non-Toxic, Food-Safe Mescaline Extraction by kcmoxtractor - For those who would rather not use volatile solvents
MORNING GLORY SEEDS
13. Cold Water Extraction - A simple method of extracting LSA from Morning Glory seeds
SYRIAN RUE / HARMALINE
15. Manscke Extraction with Freebase Conversion - Harmalines extracted from Syrian Rue can be used to make ayahuasca or potentiate other trips. Not for the inexperienced. Abide by the MAOI diet restrictions!
Edited by Sidestreet, 17 October 2016 - 05:05 AM.