#1 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

Not sure if Aleister Crowley is the right candidate? Here are ten more reasons to support the AC2016 campaign.

Tired of the boring scandals that the barbaric media constantly exaggerate? Aleister Crowley will never say that he didn’t inhale, and he will always be forthcoming about the many affairs he’ll have while in office.
Waiting for your leaders to contact extraterrestrial life? Perhaps this was a self-portrait? Aleister Crowley drew this image with the caption “LAM” around 1918. See Crowley’s drawing below, and come to your own conclusions.

lamlarge.jpg

Is it time for another psychedelic summer of love? With Aleister Crowley in office, you won’t have to worry about the C.I.A. giving you bad acid, and you won’t have to worry about law enforcement when having an orgy at a local park.

Unlike any other candidate in the running, if elected Aleister Crowley promises to rise from the dead. Are you ready for the first zombie President?

Aleister Crowley ushered in a new era and overturned the philosophies of the last 2000 years, offering a new formula which transcends the boundaries of East & West and the morality of Good & Evil.

Not only would prayer be allowed in school, but you would be allowed to say “Will” over your lunch, or perform the Mass of the Phoenix at evening classes.
Prayer in School Aleister Crowley

150578_129421013780876_100001389335084_177649_2323343_n.jpg

If you believe the world will end soon this year, why not vote for Aleister Crowley in November that year?

With Aleister Crowley as President, you can rest assured he would veto any legislation of morality and eliminate the prohibition of drugs.

After the election, you can say, “Don’t blame me, I voted for Aleister Crowley!”

Do you have the “bank bailout blues?” Aleister Crowley would let them fail without hesitation.

Aleister Crowley politics
“Governments too often exhibit the most deplorable stupidity, however enlightened may be the men who compose and constitute them, or the people whose destinies they direct. It is therefore incumbent on every man and woman to take the proper steps to cause the revisions of all existing statutes on the basis of the Law of Thelema. This Law being a Law of Liberty, the aim of the legislature must be to secure the amplest freedom for each individual in the state, eschewing the presumptuous assumption that any given positive ideal is worthy to be obtained.”

Yes Topiates I did indeed copy this (with minor modifications) from the old AC2012 site, but I believe it to still be prescient.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 05 September 2016 - 01:25 PM.

• Alder Logs, Juthro and happy4nic8r like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,886 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:20 PM

Loved this:

post-147969-0-83738100-1473099486.jpg

• CatsAndBats and SteampunkScientist like this

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

/|\( ;,;)/|\ & [^._.^]ノ彡

• OG VIP
  • 7,293 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:13 PM

Loved this:

post-147969-0-83738100-1473099486.jpg

I couldn't download it fast enough.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#4 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:15 AM

Yes, you two ... that's what caught my eye as well. ;)

I'm praying for a date with that little hottie right now. :tongue:

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 06 September 2016 - 12:54 PM.

• CatsAndBats and happy4nic8r like this

#5 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:43 PM

Crowley can lick my taint and end at my nuts,

he is such a diversion and dead end into idolatry.

Walked this path and I am here to tell you its a dead end,

to each their own,

walk as you please....

I am sure if you use the search you will find many similar posts from me about 5 years ago.

in divine friendship,

your brother,

-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 08 September 2016 - 04:45 PM.

• Heirloom Spores likes this

#6 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,325 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:49 PM

What if nobody voted

#7 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:46 PM

DP, I'm not saying we ought to follow Crowley in any spiritual sense, but that given what we have for a governmental system now, and the candidates we are facing, it's an interesting diversion. Besides "do what thou wilt" as long as you don't abrogate the rights of others to do the same? What is wrong with that. No one is advocating that we ought to take up Thelema....

Update:

So I did as you asked Dp and checked a few of your older posts. Saw your post on psychic goo when your in contact with your higher self. That got me remembering the experience I had when I was directed to my shaman staff in the woods when I was doing some heavy meditation while hiking on several grams of sacraments. The sweat in my hands on the staff was exactly like you described. Like gooey sweat or something. Did not find anything specifically about Crowley though....

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 08 September 2016 - 07:59 PM.

#8 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:55 PM

You know that prayer in school pic highlights a real event here in AK (last month IIRC). Not in school, but at our Kenai Borrow Assembly meeting, it upset some folks enough that they had to have an exorcism done....

I couldn't make this up if I tried :)

http://www.adn.com/a...er-invocations/

Edited by Juthro, 08 September 2016 - 07:58 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#9 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:03 PM

That's hilarious Juthro!

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,886 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:54 PM

That got me remembering the experience I had when I was directed to my shaman staff in the woods...

Geez, the shamans are so busy these days that you never get past their staff?  They might as well be congressmen. 

#11 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:05 PM

I think this is the thread Wishy was talking about, but I'm just guessing.

https://mycotopia.ne...crowley-anyone/

Edited by Juthro, 08 September 2016 - 09:10 PM.

• Myc likes this

#12 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:53 PM

I think this is the thread Wishy was talking about, but I'm just guessing.

https://mycotopia.ne...crowley-anyone/

That appears to be DP first starting out looking into the man, and pretty much everyone else trashing the idea.

What you gotta understand about Crowley and many of these Magick types is that they cloak themselves with a lot of jibber jabber to weed out those who fail to see what they are really trying to do, which boils down to hacking reality. I really got a laugh from the post where a guy said the Necronomicon was first published on human skin in blood and bound together with human hair and was the most evil book in the world.

What a load of crap! I have read the Necronomicon. It's basically a ripoff if Solomon's seals, and a set of sigils that claims to be able to open the 40 gates that will allow the daemons into our world. It was a Lovecraftian invention ( or at least most scholars attribute it to him) and has little if anything to do with Crowley. And of course there are a dozen or more different "versions" of the book, and all the christan evangelists who make up all sorts of "scary" stories about it.

It's a good book for campsite ghost stories and scaring your less informed friends.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 08 September 2016 - 09:56 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#13 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:24 PM

I haven't read the whole thread, but it does seem that it came off the rails, and just kept going....

I have a hard time believing any book is inherently holy, or horrific. Books are just tools of knowledge and philosophy, you do with them what you will.

I'm also certain that many, many more people have killed, and died over the writings in the bible then all of old Allister's works combined. So if that's the case, which book(s) have really done more harm?

Edited by Juthro, 08 September 2016 - 10:25 PM.

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#14 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

MOD DELETE

Edited by dpwishy, 08 September 2016 - 10:51 PM.

#15 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:11 PM

If you really go back and read my stuff you will see I studied, really studied, magic for about two years? I am talking bought first edition books and the real deal, some of these books cost hundreds and thousands of dollars for singles as they could be really old. People dont understand how things are manipulated, first editions are important. 

Nor do people realize changing a single word in a ritual, changes everything. imaging controlling the books?

I dont post much here and Its because I dont wat to be the insane repeater for ever. There are truths, things to say, then we walk away or else we are that thing i speak of. Do I read here weekly, sure. But, If I can share one aspect of my path, to come back and say "hey look at me here, the stove is red, dont touch it". All I will say is this.....

magic is no joke (words are magic, its called"spelling" for a reason). those who dont understand it are searching for a gas leak with a lit candle, and trust me, they will find it

& the end tag "What a load of crap! I have read the Necronomicon. It's basically a ripoff if Solomon's seals, and a set of sigils that claims to be able to open the 40 gates that will allow the daemons into our world. It was a Lovecraftian invention ( or at least most scholars attribute it to him) and has little if anything to do with Crowley. And of course there are a dozen or more different "versions" of the book, and all the christan evangelists who make up all sorts of "scary" stories about it.

I can only laugh lovingly and say to each their own  as after two years of true studying, am I mean the golden dawn,  kabbalah and zohar, crowleys libres, isreal regardie, OTO, we can go on and on. I studied and studied and after two years I started actually doing the rituals....

WITHIN A WEEK of doing them every day, my higher self came to me and said " we asked you to learn of this so you can know how your world is manipulated, you were never intended to use it or practice it, it will lead to you changing sides."

I never looked back and learned more appropriate ways to wield energy that were not on a leech or manipulative sense. 

We can get really deep into magic, why it works, whats being employed and all that.
Say the right words with the right energy and the wrong protection, and then tell me its fake...;)

in divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 08 September 2016 - 11:45 PM.

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#16 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 September 2016 - 07:48 AM

I have a dislocated thumb and a broken palm, on pain meds and by the end of the night I am super loopy. They get me really weird, I apologize for the rant.

I know I carried and had to clear out some pretty intense energies from my time noodling around with magic and the occult. It took years to get my being back fully. There is nothing really wrong with it if thats the path someone wants to walk, its just the information and protections have been changed so much and given in a way where its really dangerous now. This is why Crowley was kinda seen as the man or the genius as he was reviving these long last arts.

There is no wrong perspective or path, but there are def pit falls, magic seems to be a very dangerous one where even with the greatest study, the holes in the information make it far to dangerous to play with. In the end we will get played by beings or elemental. I cant stress enough and i saw the same to real life friends as this kind of work and knowledge seems to change and corrupt people as at its stem there is a desire for power before one is ready to wield certain things, thats why they use magic in hte first place. 

There are things we should never do, when reading this type of stuff, it should never be read aloud, i cant stress this enough. Even when the intent is to study it, never do it aloud. Even something like the Emerald Tablet should be read in this way to not call attention to one self.

Sorry for my rant last night, i was looped out on pain meds :P

in divine friendship,

your brother

-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 09 September 2016 - 07:50 AM.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, Heirloom Spores and 1 other like this

#17 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,886 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:23 AM

Could it be that old thing of wanting to 'make something of yourself,' when you are everything you need to be already?  

What you are looking for is what is looking.

~St. Francis of Assisi

• Skywatcher likes this

#18 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,325 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:06 PM

Interesting topic.

I really got a good laugh from Juthros post.

Could it be that Magick is a technology.

I believe I have experienced the supernatural  and what may be called Magic.
I don't want to talk much about this as most will not believe and I would not want
to help others to do this. I did no rituals as I know but called out for things to happen.

I am careful of  what I call for now.

I should try using this for the good of us all.

• dpwishy and Skywatcher like this

#19 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:19 PM

Hey DP, I hope I did not leave the impression that I think magick is a load of crap... I most emphatically do not. Nor do I discount the fact that when you are purchasing Grimoires, that getting the first edition or handwritten notes directly from the "adept" is better than some published edition that may have been adulterated.  In fact, this last point is sort of what I was getting at - the flashy "Necronimicon" that you can buy at Barns and Nobel is crap.  Now, it may actually have some real (and perhaps even powerful) sigils.  So what?  And then people repeating that the "original" is written on human skin (a practice that was actually common in the 1600's and there are books bound in human skin at Harvard Library) is somewhat laughable...

But Magick? Oh Yeah, it's real.  And my personal interest in combining magick rituals and psionics and other technological practices to reduce the amount of work involved while greatly increasing the power realized is the current path I am working.

Just wanted to clear that point up.

• dpwishy, Skywatcher, Juthro and 1 other like this

#20 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,325 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:23 PM

Please more about Majick.

I need to call on the universe for help to bring down a few government people.

"now they are messing with a son of a bitch"

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 10 September 2016 - 03:24 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!