• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Cultosaurus

Cultosaurus

Aspiring Psychonaut

• Free Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

I lost far too many very dear friends when the Topia crashed . . ...  hopefully I'll hear back from a few

Especially you, Furthur !!!!!!  ...  really miss ya Bro

• MycoBabe likes this

#22 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:20 PM

So I found this.

It would appear as though all your forums were member only. Else; we may have been able to scrape some content from the web archive and preserve some of your work and effort. If that's something you would have wanted to do.

I'm not sure of the circumstances, but if it's possible to pay an extra month or finagle in some way to get your server back online long enough to scrape it, we could do that as well. Essentially, it sucks to lose so much and we would be willing to do as much as reasonable to help you preserve in some fashion.

Generally, sorry you had to lose the site and the work. At the very least you are here now so welcome home! 

I was just soooooo excited there for a minute!! Then I realized... that sucks...  I am not really sure if it was some of the people I actually miss more... I found Further, of course.... but he hasnt been answering his phone for about 2 weeks... so i am kinda sad...... Usually he might not answer for a couple days, but this isnt like him.... Miss him!! I hope hes ok

#23 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:31 PM

I think more of us will surface :) I've been talking to Floyd and he said he'lol probably sign up :)

Did you end up finding any other survivors?  I was just and I saw this thread... so i kinda going down memory lane

#24 shroom31

shroom31

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:00 AM

I just started gettin back into the field after taking about 7 yes off. I'd love to reconnect with some of the people from there. I tried logging in but it wasnt working :-/

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!