#61 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 1,860 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:44 AM

Old friends are important, but new friends allow us to  expand our vision and live in a broader world, so I open my heart  and welcome all our new friends, and hope they speak up loudly, often, and soon become old friends.

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, Gnomesayin and mjroom like this

#62 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:58 AM

GONZO420 is been a while bro. This is Whiplash from the topia. Well, From back in the day at the topia. Not sure how many will remember me lol

I remember ya whip. Hope to see you around here and there.

Hey Further its MM how are ya?

Hanging in there bro, picking the spring ovoids lately, everybody is loving them as usual. Hope all i well on your end MM.

#63 mycophiliac

mycophiliac

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

GONZO420 is been a while bro. This is Whiplash from the topia. Well, From back in the day at the topia. Not sure how many will remember me lol

Hanging in there bro, picking the spring ovoids lately, everybody is loving them as usual. Hope all i well on your end MM.

Ive been doing a lot better now im in higher elevations and cooler temperatures. I actually decided to grow some P. Azur's well colonizing some jars of damp wood chips, though them out in the brush with dead leaves a little bit of cardboard and old newspapers. I'll see what pops up this fall or late fall, gets to be in the 50's around middle of October. :)

nice to hear you are holding up old friend! I'm batsh*t busy working 45+ hours....making mine.

#64 mycophiliac

mycophiliac

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:32 AM

Ive been doing a lot better now im in higher elevations and cooler temperatures. I actually decided to grow some P. Azur's well colonizing some jars of damp wood chips, though them out in the brush with dead leaves a little bit of cardboard and old newspapers. I'll see what pops up this fall or late fall, gets to be in the 50's around middle of October. :)

nice to hear you are holding up old friend! I'm batsh*t busy working 45+ hours....making mine.

i remember ya whiplash, your one of the first to welcome me to the topia, and had that avatar pic with the girl whipping her hair, fitting avatar for the SN haha nice to see you've landed here as well.

#65 3eyeswise

3eyeswise

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

How's it going Shroomotopia and Mycotopia people ? I was a member on Shroomotopia for a while, surprised it disappeared , bummer. Glad to be on here though, seems like a lot of great information and an awesome group of people. Just wanted to say hello - Peace

• wharfrat and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

#66 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 599 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

How's it going Shroomotopia and Mycotopia people ? I was a member on Shroomotopia for a while, surprised it disappeared , bummer. Glad to be on here though, seems like a lot of great information and an awesome group of people. Just wanted to say hello - Peace

hey there! Welcome! We're bummed to see it go as well. but hey, we're glad to have you. :) just one more post in this forum and you'll be able to post elsewhere and upload an avatar.

ZyE3Mej.png

#67 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,873 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:40 PM

Welcome!
Always hate to lose a community one has enjoyed.
Glad you've found your way here, I hope you come to feel just as home....
  • PsyBearknot and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

#68 3eyeswise

3eyeswise

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

Thank you all
  • sillyrabbitcubiesR4us likes this

#69 morvis

morvis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:29 AM

Hey old buddy good to see ya.

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us likes this

#70 RedQueen222

RedQueen222

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

Thanks for the kindness from each mycotopiate. Its sad when a forum goes to the psychedelic resting spot. Hi. I luv you guys.

#71 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,071 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:34 AM

Howdys and welcomes to those of yas I have not had a chance to say hello to

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!