• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 morvis

morvis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

thanks man.  next phase is getting the exhaust finally settled and get the carbon scrubber worked into the mix.  I just got an idea for that I can't wait to execute over the next couple weeks as funds permit.

• Heirloom Spores likes this

#22 morvis

morvis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

UfVwuSU.jpg

I'll block off the back with a grate or section of carbon scrubber pad, a screen on that front and fill the in between with that activated carbon that looks like black lamb feed

https://www.amazon.c...ctivated carbon

• kcmoxtractor and Heirloom Spores like this

#23 morvis

morvis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

So close to completion!

Nothing to see here, just a big cabinet

ayO1vQU.jpg

Soon to be nothing to see here but the flat screen tv it will house, mounted to the plywood.  Plenty of room between it and the doors for one.  The plywood is held by some bolts threaded right into angle on the sides behind.

iKgtxqz.jpg

The mainstage, behind the TV.  Another COB fixture soon to follow next to the one that's already there.

svdmHGj.jpg

Now the bottom just needs to be sealed up from light and air leaks through the front doors.  May require re-doing the CFL fixture that I made, it's quite bulky and i don't think there will be enough room to seal off the bottom like the top is.  I'll look more into that on the next paycheck.

ZJuaQEm.jpg

So close to being done!   My big TV box/homemade air purifier.

• Hash_Man, kcmoxtractor, Heirloom Spores and 2 others like this

#24 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

I practice

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:29 AM

You've put a lot of work into your box.  I use the carbon pellets similar to the ones you linked to, shipping costs can be high.
Well you should get a lifetime of use from your box, its real nice being able to grow your own.

• morvis likes this

#25 morvis

morvis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Right on, thanks.  I ordered a 20 lb box of it for 34 bucks from Ebay today.

Also another 5 CLU-048-1212's and heatsinks, and another meanwell 185 1050mA.  They'll be arriving over the next week.  Almost done.  Just moved my ~7 weeklings up top under the first cob set, getting 'em ready to start vineing out the scrog net.  They're pinned over sideways with 6-8 main tops on each one  and I just FIM'd them about where they would start hitting the net.  Good times.  I'll get a pic of the scrog work when i get the top side more complete.

O yea I did find this awesome light socket setup on Amazon, gained me 5 or 6 inches of height to work with in the veg box.  The sockets are 360 degree swivel and angle adjustable.

dYCARht.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!