• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:12 PM

I'll check that ph when I have a day off Saturday.  I gave a watering with calmag when spots started and all new growth has been healthy solid green since.  I was planning to give a good root wash flush this weekend then start on flowering.

I decided to stop dragging my feet on making my mist cloner box and went and found an ice cube bucket and a plastic cracker sleeve holder thing that will fit nicely together with a submersible water pump a length of pvc and a few mister heads to make an awesome littler cloner pod for the veg box.  I'm ordering the pump, collars, and mister nozzles tomorrow can't wait.

• Heirloom likes this

#102 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:08 AM

First day after 12 hrs of dark

my digital ph meter wasn't working, I've ordered another  I did a sample-capsule powder test and it looked a bit on the alkaline side but not too bad.  I gave them a good dose of 5-ish ph molasses water, new growth is still pretty decently green. actually, really the only discolored leaves are one generation of them and I think it may have been light related because hardly any of the ones below that layer had it happen.  And those were the main leaf layer when I transplanted, at that.

This is going to be interesting to see how this cabinet fills out.

White widow seedling is working on its 3rd set of leaves.

T8E5QDv.jpg

Beq6NFB.jpg

5odCtIs.jpg

JzYfHJx.jpg

• Lakegal7 likes this

#103 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

1UG76aQ.jpg

mnbt3DN.jpg

IPWIObo.jpg

i8djXMz.jpg

#104 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,361 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:34 PM

Thanks I really can't express how nice it is to see anothers work, it can be inspiring. I have really believe that LEDS are the light of the future.

good vibes bro

#105 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 176 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 AM

thanks man.  I just wish everyone could grow their own and not have to worry about being caged like an animal for it.

Then I can bust out of this little closet and take it to the back yard! =)

• Hash_Man and Heirloom like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!