132 replies to this topic

#121 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

I'm really digging the cabinet style. It resembles my own setup very closely. 

That's some quality looking herb you have there. The first photo in this post is very impressive. 

How many plants total? Just curious. Lots of goods in that photo. ;)

• Jeepster likes this

#122 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:51 PM

Thanks. 

3 plants, each in a 7 gal cloth pot.  It is quite a healthy canopy of tops there.  Can't wait to see how many jars it fills! =)

• Myc likes this

#123 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

My homemade carbon filter just wasn't cutting it this bubba kush is too strong

this weekend it gets an upgrade.  Probably just going to to away with the elbow and just boot it up straight out the side so there are no bends for maximum ventilation and less noise.  Should keep up better with the llights and let me crank them up a bit more I hope. =)

UCsmJ5z.jpg

• Heirloom and Lakegal7 like this

#124 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Girls hanging in a makeshift dry box in the hallway closet stinkin the house up.  Day 3 of a nice slow dry.   

oen89kw.jpg

Edited by morvis, 09 December 2017 - 03:08 PM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#125 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Hello!

New Year, new flowering run.

Bubba Kush round 2, with 1 white widow (the mother for the next flowering run)

3 Bubba Kush in 7 gal's in the back

I'm toying with defoliation techniques, inspired by this write up: http://www.growweede...com/defoliationand this guy here https://www.youtube....h?v=k2UiKPYiek0

oRsY8sG.jpg

One Bubba Kush in a 2 gal.

J7dqJE1.jpg

One White Widow in a 2 gal.

a6ceGiD.jpg

until next time!

#126 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

Did a deep defo a couple days ago.  Basically took off leaves that had a stem.  It seems to be a fairly controversial practice, but I'm not scared to try things. No noticable negative effects in fact they don't even look like they noticed except for them getting more light on the lower extremities.  This is 2.5 weeks into flowering and actually look farther along than the last grow did, but I did have a slight PH issue that slowed that down, but just a hair.   Light penetration is excellent, all the way to the dirt and the lower bud spots are keeping up with the top ones so far.

nMQs243.jpg

oq4wxLt.jpg

qGcjbE8.jpg

S1Fv5pI.jpg

6E9r9nh.jpg

And here is the mother of the next round of flowering plants -- White widow.  She's a feisty little bitch, started throwing out flowers before I swapped to flowering light cycle and is moving along nicely

vW34F7w.jpg

• Lakegal7 likes this

#127 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:48 AM

4 weeks and a few days.  Coming along nicely.  Still been having a little PH issue but not near as bad as last run.

The defoliation method seems to be working rather nicely.  The lower buds are a lot better developing than before.  I do wish I could have spent a little more veg time to get a fuller canopy but I still have 2 more flowering sessions lined out and I want to take the hottest month or 2 off this summer because my bedroom stays toasty so I didn't want to waste any time with this round 2 of the bubba.

Very last picture is the pilot run of white widow. Excited for that one.  She smells awesome.

Oh yea.  With this new exhaust configuration, I can run my lights at max power most of the time and the cabinet stays under 80 degrees.  And it hasn't been all that cold of a winter here in Texas, either.

J5BKCiE.jpg

beG71Cn.jpg

xyAkOar.jpg

D8kyb5K.jpg

o9sLo2g.jpg

kgq0Lwy.jpg

That one is going to be awesome when those little grapes fatten up!  Here comes the fun part!

• Lakegal7 likes this

#128 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:16 PM

The girls say hi.  =)

Started 12/12 cycle April 1.

White widow

BRqigyI.jpg

And a gorilla glue I keep on the shelf up front.  It's the mother of the next round of flower.

pz1ksFa.jpg

• Lakegal7 likes this

#129 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:46 PM

Getting there! 

I don't know if it's the carbon filter now is just that good or what but these haven't really stunk up much yet.

like a week left I suppose.  I'm pretty much 99% milky triches on the calyxis

top pic is white widow, 2nd is Gorilla Glue #4.

I've been lazy this round.   I used fox farm ocean forest pretty much the whole grow and barely used any nutes.   Just water and the occasional dose of blackstrap.

I think it was worth it.   

CKaEqOI.jpg

M5JtVj9.jpg

#130 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

Week or so left in this GG4 flowering run.OjHK19P.jpg

Next up: running some autoflowers to see what they're like.  One of each: Diesel, Girl scout cookies, and alien v triangle.

#131 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

Left is Lemon-Garlic OG by Humboldt seeds. 'pilot run' mother.  I have 2 more of that taking root now.  Center is Alien V Triangle and right is Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies.

also in the shot is a young acacia acuminata and a bridgesii cactus.

yU1DcUZ.jpg

acUzQY8.jpg

L9MZmXI.jpg

dboJhtn.jpg

8YXlZzu.jpg

#132 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Moved to Coir.

one plant.. 3 weeks since 12/12 started

2R2MSo8.jpgJ3kZzfX.jpgu3ELf4t.jpg

• Hash_Man likes this

#133 Phungivore

Phungivore

ɹǝuoɟ ƃuıʞɔnʇs

• OG VIP
  • 674 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:40 PM

like the cab grow, and the led cob's.

my cab due to budgetory constraints my flower cab is running on a 400w hps (who would have thought one could buy digital 400w setup with cool tube for about 50 bucks barnd new) and similar sized cab with more head space. this last run i let them get a lil too big so cab is extra full of plant matter. what i wanted was essentially was half of a hlg-550 (which seems to be labeled as 1000w hps replacement). so i would take 2 quantum 304 boards and a driver that will feed them about 200w. that setup last i looked was going to be about $250 plus.

about how much did it cost to build your led cob array ?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!