#1 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 4,700 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:56 AM

share you thoughts,ideas, votes.. remember we are all brothers and sisters here,, keep it civil..and don't blame me, I vuted for Bernie! ..

• Sidestreet, wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,470 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:09 AM

The thing I see coming is this, the folks who fixed previous votes for Republicans are fixing them for a Democrat this time.   The republic is tits up.  It's been the case for quite a while.   The only good president we could have, under the current circumcisions, wouldn't last a whole term.   Don't lose any sleep though, this is only the ramblings of some old fart whose been watching this shit for a very long time.

• wildedibles, Juthro, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#3 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,868 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

Just like to note we are watching you from up here in Canada ....well down from Juthro ;) The last few elections Canadians might follow your election more so than our own ......whatever happens Here's to endings and new beginnings :)
  • Alder Logs, Juthro, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#4 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,718 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

All I am going to say is please vote. Not just for the presidential wannabe, but there are a slew of incredibly deceptive propositions this election as well. I read them and realize now I know what the elected officials were working on, since they sure as Hell weren't doing any work they were elected to do........................

I will be glad when the ads stop, but then the real nightmare can begin. Wilde, expect some new Canadians to be arriving soon.

• wildedibles, wharfrat and SteampunkScientist like this

#5 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,318 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:43 AM

Interesting, isn't it old farts, how often old farts who've been watching this shit for a long time, are right? The precise timing is never easy but the trends are undeniable. Either grey hair makes it hard to see the good guys or there aren't any/many good guys to see in the political process.

New topic - Ron Paul is looking pretty damned good in the rearview mirror. He wouldn't have lasted a term but I would have tried to stop the bullet.

• riseabovethought, wildedibles, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,318 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Bless the Weather Channel. They're running a program all night called Escape the Election.

Nothing but beautiful video of fall colors, landscapes, wildlife and a chill soundtrack.

There is some sanity left in the world.  :)

• coorsmikey, wharfrat, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#7 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,069 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:37 AM

I went in to jiu jitsu training with like 7 states called and now I get out and...ho-ly shit.

#8 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 4,700 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:06 AM

Heil Trump!  :bat:

we the people got this. earth is shifting, time to rise up and take our planet back!  :hug:

• SteampunkScientist and mjroom like this

#9 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,321 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:11 AM

Not looking like prop 205 in AZ is gonna pass.....I'm kind of disappointed, as this would have made me compliant....but on the other hand, I'm happy because prop 205 gave the dispensaries a monopoly in the game until 2020.....

As for the big circus in washington d.c., I could care less....

• wharfrat and SteampunkScientist like this

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,470 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:25 AM

Henh.

• wildedibles likes this

#11 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,718 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:18 AM

So I see its to be 4 years of a Trump presidency..................................................

I have no idea how this will sift out. They did vote cannabis legal in Cali, so I may be stoned for 4 years and come out of hibernation then.

I don't expect any change that benefits me to come of this. I hope I'm wrong.

• fungi2bwith, wildedibles, Juthro and 2 others like this

#12 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 7,919 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:14 AM

This may be my first post on politics here.

Early into the election I told the chatheads that Trump was going to win, and that Hillary was going to prison.

Now lets see if Hillary goes to prison. Even if she does I'm sure that she won't get the full 30 years; I'm guessing 10 years maximum.

Medical MJ passed 71% in Florida. Now lets see how long the state drags their heals on getting it to the people that need it.

• Sidestreet, wildedibles, Juthro and 4 others like this

#13 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,868 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:20 AM

wow I cannot believe that I think I owe a friend some money lol .........He's not building a wall between us so thats good

#14 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 7,919 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:07 AM

He's not building a wall between us so thats good

You folks may soon be building a wall to keep us out.

A guy at work said "If Trump wins I'm leaving the country".

I hope he keeps his promise.

Edited by Cue, 09 November 2016 - 07:09 AM.

• fungi2bwith, wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#15 catattack

catattack

Mycotopia's beast coast day shift helper. [^._.^]ノ彡

• OG VIP
  • 6,631 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:04 AM

Bless the Weather Channel. They're running a program all night called Escape the Election.

Nothing but beautiful video of fall colors, landscapes, wildlife and a chill soundtrack.

There is some sanity left in the world.  :)

Provided by scientists (of course). Maybe we can find a network that will run it for four years.

wow I cannot believe that I think I owe a friend some money lol .........He's not building a wall between us so thats good

Do you have an air mattress?  ;)

Edited by catattack, 09 November 2016 - 08:04 AM.

• wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#16 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,637 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:52 AM

In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity (Sun Tzu)

• Sidestreet, Teonanacatl38, fungi2bwith and 5 others like this

#17 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 4,967 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:18 AM

Y'know what the really funny part is for me?

I logged on here this morning and visited this discussion to find out who won !  

LOL

I quit watching TV earlier this year and haven't seen but one political advert. This, only by accident because I was over at a friend's who watches mainstream TV. Funny how when the squawk box is on it's hard to keep one's eyes off of the thing - regardless of the nonsense coming out of it. (The very reason I quit watching it.) 

Based upon the above commentary, a reader would be led to believe that Chump has grabbed the ring this time. 

I just confirmed this assumption by searching "who won the presidential election". Yep, looks like he has it. 

I voted.

Don't blame me. I voted for the pot-smoking tri-athlete.  :hookah:

#18 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,470 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

It was reported last night, well before Pennsylvania was called for Trump that the Canadian immigration website had crashed.   It's funny how frightened people can be of their projections of imaginary futures. 

I have no trouble believing we are safer not having Hillary's delicate finger on the button.   Trump simply got too many votes for the military-industrial-security state complex's best hackers to comfortably and covertly swing the results.  I would call any win by the Donald a landslide, when it's clear that the mainstream media is a major component of that complex.   They really did not want that guy!   The only card they (the complex) have left now to try to get their way is their CIA briefing for the new prez.   Of course, Killary already knew that drill and was running anyway.   She was always the pick to click for them, after the Republicans got swept aside in the primaries.

Edited by Alder Logs, 09 November 2016 - 11:03 AM.

• August West, Cue and SteampunkScientist like this

#19 mjroom

mjroom

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 537 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:13 PM

Thank you to all Americans who got out to vote reminding the world that individual votes matter and do make a difference. Congratulations America you represent our hopes and desires, may the land of the free and the home of the brave be a beacon that will shine light on the dark in the world!

• Skywatcher, wharfrat and SteampunkScientist like this

#20 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,203 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:19 PM

Do you have an air mattress?  ;)

Don't do it WildE!

Cats, and air mattresses don't mix!!