SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,149 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:27 PM

I love all of you!

Hey, we got more states legalising pot, so hey... good news!
  • Sidestreet, riseabovethought, wildedibles and 1 other like this

#22 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,480 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:28 PM

Too funny, Juth!

• wildedibles, Juthro and catattack like this

#23 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,319 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:29 PM

Ok, just watched Hillary's concession speech

While waiting for it Paul Ryan got several minutes time on Fox during which he, speaking for all the Repub establishment - his words not mine - have taken Trump into their knowing and loving embrace and despite the numerous knives each put in his back, despite the dynamite they tried to put under his chair, despite the poisons they tried to put in his cup, are and have been for weeks right in his corner and are preparing to do their duty to the citizenry to keep The Donald on the rails and moving in the direction they see fit.

Now, this will be interesting. By rights he should put them all in a boxcar to Siberia but politics require that he do business with them. And what is that? It's business as usual. I hope I'm wrong but this is starting to stink already.

Ryan is de-facto attempting to rewrite parts of history and dump the rest down the Rabbit Hole.

I think it's supremely possible that a large fraction of Trump supporters are going to feel the rug pulled out from under them, probably within 18 months.

Back to Hillary - the whole cast of characters were there for the concession speech. Not one of them had the look of someone who expects to be in jail soon. Not Huma, not Podesta, and certainly not Herself.

So, election be damned, here's my guess about what's happened in the last couple weeks:

The powers that be realized that the coup from within the FBI (fuck Comey) was out of control, that the apolitical insiders of the FBI were effecting a controlled demolition of Herself which could not be stopped, that she was permanently damaged goods and needed to be jettisoned. This included deals with all the key players that no prosecutions would come of likely copious investigations if they just laid down and let Trump win without contest. How? Enter the electronic voting machines. Maybe the totals needed to be adjusted, maybe they didn't but the fact that the votes could be electronically manipulated if TPTB wanted them manipulated told Herself that it's time to accept defeat, go home to Chapaqua, and spend their declining years awash in their ill gotten gold.

This whole election thing has turned over the rock and all the slithering creatures have been exposed. The whole rotten thing has been exposed and that's a very dangerous situation for TPTB. I'd bet they have been meeting furiously and without end for weeks and the consensus has been "Shit's gettin' real up in heeyuh" and the genie has to be put back in the bottle PDQ.

Here's my best guess at the plan: Let the party faithfuls have at each other as usual, it's good theatre and good distraction. Crank up another couple Fergusons and a few more dead cops. Stage a couple scares for the economy, there's no pain like pain in the wallet. Maybe another good war scare.

BUT

here's the nugget of my hypothesis: THEY will have decided to consolidate for awhile. Lay low, take some profits, let things cool down. "Shit being real up in heeyuh" ain't good for business in the long run.

whether Trump is a wholly owned subsidiary now is irrelevant. He can be coopted. He has to hire and appoint legions of Federal bereaucrats. Unless he can pull a thousand rabbits out of a hat the size of a thimble he can't fill those positions and run the govt (as is) without massive help and cooperation of TPTB. THEY may let him have a few wins, so it looks like he's delivering what he claimed he could (Obamacare can go - it's a fucking disaster anyway) but history will show that he's just another placeholder. The bigger game will go on. Liberties will be taken from us. Money will be taken from us. Choice will be taken from us.

Mark my words. I'd be so pleased to eat them if I'm wrong.

• Myc, August West, wildedibles and 5 others like this

#24 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,480 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:30 PM

No expectations; no bad news.

• wildedibles likes this

#25 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,714 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

TPTB = Trilateral Commission, Bilderburg, Counsel on Foreign Relations = ~3000 people = less than half of .01% of the population

• wildedibles likes this

#26 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,869 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:15 PM

Ppppsssssttttzzzzzz..........oh no there goes catti flyin all the way to Alaska ooopss....LMAO

Trump is a business man I am positive he has some kinda plans for weed hopin there good......with Canadian plans to legalize it completly it should be resceduled at lest and go from there

It does take time to get things done in a term no matter what country we r in
we are still waiting for Justin to get back from the Tragically Hip concert ;)

Edited by wildedibles, 09 November 2016 - 07:17 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#27 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 4,969 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

pharmer, I find myself looking at things in a way similar to that demonstrated in your last post.

Fucked is fucked - democrat, republican, independent - nobody rides the ride unless TPTB approves.

When obama implemented "nationalized health care" - who was fucked...............the people.

When The New Guy tears down the massive corporate health boondoggle - who will be fucked..................same folks (the people). 

There will be fallout. The corporate assholes who benefit from obamacare will not see it go quietly. So how would they give The New Guy a black eye and make sure that history remembers it?..............by fucking us royally. 

Matter of fact, I see this type of thinking in war, politics, health care, - everywhere there is a system of elite, who by virtue of their ill-gotten wealth can weather just about any storm. We take the bashing for proving their point. 

I really like the folks I meet here. If there is an afterlife, look me up. I would really like to meet all the faces behind the names and sharp personalities. It is an honor and a rare privilege to be among  you all. I'm so lucky to have found this place. 

• fungi2bwith, wildedibles, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,480 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

We could merge this thread with the one about Nibiru.  I think that would be a sure-fire answer to the issues arising from the two party system.

• wildedibles likes this

#29 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,149 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:22 PM

I'm out if likes Myc, but your post is a good one. We just have to be nimble enough to know what the elites do, and use that knowledge to our own advantage.

Look at it this way: The elites and their "Stuff" : countries, organizations, companies, governments, are big, bad, life threatening...yes all that is true. But they move slowly. And they have to staff these massive organizations.

We are the viruses that need to inject new DNA into these system. Rewrite their codes from the inside. They will fight it, but you saw their exposed asses this time, in this election.

Interesting... despite all their technology and power, the real face was exposed. Now, they will run all sorts of distractions in an attempt to blur the memory of this fact.

What it means they are still people driven by human nature. They are predictable. They would rather be ignored.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 09 November 2016 - 09:24 PM.

• Myc, wildedibles and mjroom like this

#30 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:59 PM

Probably relevant:

[Direct Link]

• TVCasualty, wharfrat and orangutan like this

#31 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:00 AM

Also, welcome to the new chapter in America!  Too soon?  :ph34r:

bJNziSS.png

• Sidestreet and wharfrat like this

#32 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,071 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:55 AM

A lot of good observations imo, pharmer.

It's business as usual. I hope I'm wrong but this is starting to stink already.

I don't think one gets to a Presidential level without being vetted by those that matter.

I think it's supremely possible that a large fraction of Trump supporters are going to feel the rug pulled out from under them, probably within 18 months.

Had this exact same thought. Though he's made a fool out of me up til now, I'd say we're gonna be mostly looking at more of the same. Scariest thing I've seen so far...a whole lot of Rudolph Fucking Giuliani.

whether Trump is a wholly owned subsidiary now is irrelevant. He can be coopted. He has to hire and appoint legions of Federal bereaucrats. Unless he can pull a thousand rabbits out of a hat the size of a thimble he can't fill those positions and run the govt (as is) without massive help and cooperation of TPTB. THEY may let him have a few wins, so it looks like he's delivering what he claimed he could (Obamacare can go - it's a fucking disaster anyway) but history will show that he's just another placeholder. The bigger game will go on. Liberties will be taken from us. Money will be taken from us. Choice will be taken from us. 

Don't forget the possibility of that most important grease of 21st century democracies - blackmail. Trump is apparently pals with and (allegedly) show up in convicted billionaire pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein's 'little black book'. Pedophilia would surely be enough ammo for Hillary to have brought Trump down. Why didn't she mention it? What's that? Oh...Bill Clinton is also in the little black book? And has flown to Epstein's private 'Orgy Island multiple times? Well, that explains why Hill was mum. It's amazing how D.C.'s dirtiest little secret remains a rarely covered story. If Epstein is not a familiar name, Pearse Redmond has done some good, though occasionally long-in-the-tooth work on him

Mark my words. I'd be so pleased to eat them if I'm wrong.

Me too.

Also, welcome to the new chapter in America!  Too soon?   :ph34r:

bJNziSS.png

I guess if she'd won, at least there'd be no need for photoshopping...

[Direct Link]

'When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat'. -George Carlin

Edited by August West, 10 November 2016 - 02:19 AM.

#33 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:05 AM

I don't really mind Trump, he reminds me of myself. He says it straight and doesn't give a shit who he offends....

On the other hand....myself being from Indiana, I am deathly afraid of his VP choice. I've contacted Pence on a few issues, and he seems to be pretty globalist....in other words, he's a dildo....

Remember the TPP..... http://www.tppcoalit...ade-agreements/

#34 MLBjammer

MLBjammer

Shaman Pouch!

• 9,070 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:16 AM

http://www.chicagotr...1109-story.html

#35 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 365 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:16 AM

Well I'm not american and what i say doesnt matter. Yes the americans crashed our immigration website lol. And i dont think i can keep with the rules of the forum so ill say nothing and change the subject.

What states did what with cannabis laws, California is legalizing and flordia passed medical ( i watched the think you guys call them midterms flordia didnt pass then)  5 states for recreational and 3 medical i think i saw on cnn. been so little coverage on this and of course i could just google it.

#36 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,298 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:30 AM

By now, you guys know how I feel about Trump. Just based on his personality I'm sure he'll play ball when it is good for him and do whatever the fuck he wants otherwise. And who even knows what that is? He was certainly a chameleon for the last two years. Go further back and he was a democrat. The only thing for certain is that he can barely control himself. And now he barely needs to.

Did you see his acceptance speech where he thanked Clinton for her service to the country?

In lighter news, Maine is on the verge of being the fourth state to legalize recreational pot this year. It's very close; the last of the results are coming in.

Edit: whoops, looks like it did win in Maine. Sweet! One silver lining is Trump's stated position on pot: that it should be a matter for the states. It's a good time to get active in your area to hold him to that and complete the change nationwide. It's a comin'!

Edited by Sidestreet, 10 November 2016 - 07:02 AM.

• MLBjammer, Juthro, Pan1 and 1 other like this

#37 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,319 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

a couple folks have shown an interest in how the Electoral College works

here's an interesting article on what it is and how it works

it's clearly written and might take 5-10 minutes to absorb

http://theeconomicco...l-december-19th

• Juthro and catattack like this

#38 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,071 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:12 AM

The reaction of Keillor and his ilk have been one of the few shining lights of the Trump Family Circus selection. As smug and myopic as one could expect. Here's some advice Garrison, maybe next time your team could find someone who isn't a psychopath to foist up as your figurehead. Like, pretty much anyone. There's probably ten people within a mile of me that could've beaten Trump. But you (Keillor and his ilk) self-righteous, ignorant fools thought a little too highly of yourselves. Uneducated indeed. Reap the whirlwind. 

• Sidestreet and MLBjammer like this

#39 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,319 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:06 AM

The government/media coalition may be down but it sure ain't out.

The template, or meme, or gold plated cliche of Orderly Transition of Government is on vivid display the last couple days.

and Trump, the  Rebel, the Iconoclast, the Outsider has slipped into that shoe like it was oversized and greased.

I'm getting elderly and calculate that I've seen 7 Presidential transitions come and go since I've been old enough to know anything about human nature. And coverage of this "transition" is just a rubber stamp of any other I've seen.

"We had a productive meeting, happy happy, the wives wore nice dresses and had a meeting of their own................and I wish the other guy all the best"

I'm pretty sure there's an Office of Transition Protocol and Whitewash somewhere in D.C. and some highly paid hundred people are always on the payroll to make damned sure that nothing ever violates this meme. It's enough to make one think the CIA or some similar twin agency exists only to manage the perceptions of the lumpen proles (   <------ meant with the greatest irony and sarcasm)

And look how easily Trump has rolled into this thing. Even the tone and demeanor of his voice have switched overnight to Diplomat Mode.

As I mentioned above - this is started to stink already. OR the cynic and curmudgeon in me needs to take a chill pill     :)

Edited by pharmer, 11 November 2016 - 04:09 AM.

• catattack likes this

#40 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,298 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:59 AM

Even the tone and demeanor of his voice have switched overnight to Diplomat Mode.

It's easy for him now, while he's reveling in his own gracious majesty.  I don't think it will last.

I'm getting elderly and calculate that I've seen 7 Presidential transitions come and go since I've been old enough to know anything about human nature. And coverage of this "transition" is just a rubber stamp of any other I've seen.

Yep.  There's naturally going to be a highly-developed method for making these transitions.  Even now, he is receiving the same top-secret briefings Obama does.

Edited by Sidestreet, 11 November 2016 - 08:02 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!