#1 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

Straight up......

We are now at a point, where the masses are fast becoming aware of that which once was tightly concealed.

We, being a creative lot, on the cutting edge of cognitive exploration.....should now take our place in the cresting wave of evolution...and now avail ourselves of a Spirit of Creative Solutions.

We know what the issues are, We've *Solve*'d...

Now lets *Coagula*

I firmly believe that it all comes down to We...the *Actual Individual Human People*...with a spirit of Humility, Honesty, and Resolve.....coming together and fleshing out solutions amongst ourselves, clans, and extended communities.....

Theres no other way...there's no final destination....no absolute goal, other than to communally surf The Wave of The Present Moment, in a Spirit of Honesty, Integrity, and Resolve.

I would like this thread, to be a spitballing, and possibly an evolution of ideas leading to a clearer cognition of that which *Can Be Done*.....

Locally,

Individually,

Communally

Grow the Network...

Let us not fall into nit picking, and argument....

This space is for our Creative Intellectual Play...

Think of it as our Communal Collaborative Art Piece, for a threatened world.

Keep it tangible....

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

~Lets Harmonize~

Edited by Teonanacatl38, 10 November 2016 - 02:18 PM.

• Skywatcher and wharfrat like this

#2 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:32 PM

For starters...

Although not a "Burner", I absolutely love the idea of the Regional  Burn.

The concept of a rough template, that is transferable from town to town, that provides a scaffolding around which, people can communally associate...make connections...and contemplate creative pursuits, communicate ideas, and formulate solutions natively. 

Reassembling the Tribe

The template, making it easier to provide a structure through which municipalities can set up, discuss, and create their own solutions/techniques amongst themselves.

Freedom of speech, and  the freedom to assemble don't mean shit if we don't avail ourselves of them.

The obstacle seems to be that we are so far removed from our actual neighbors, that the prospect of finding said like minded individuals and organizing a meetup....is simply more work than "One Person" is willing to put forth.

I believe that the *Regional  Burn* model, provides some solid structure/support...for taking back our Humanity.

Edited by Teonanacatl38, 10 November 2016 - 02:33 PM.

• Skywatcher and wharfrat like this

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,674 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:37 PM

I got this from @sky, I really like it, your thread seems aligned with it:

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.

-R. Buckminster Fuller

Edited by catattack, 10 November 2016 - 02:38 PM.

• Teonanacatl38, Skywatcher, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#4 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:44 PM

YES....FUCKING...SIR......

The mushrooms taught me that directly one day...

"The way to get what you want, is to Create what you Desire...Not tear down that which you reject.   Let that dry up like a plant un-watered."

• CatsAndBats likes this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,723 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

Okay first, there is no problem, hence, no solution.  

The universe has handed us the perfect situation for realization--in the present.  Otherwise, we are in the wrong idea of the universe.   That would really suck!    What needs doing gets done.   Being the idea of being the doer corrupts the vision.   

You want nit picking and argument?  Do it my way!  That's what the doer says.  

We are already the doing.   We, as the doing, might see there is an illusion like, "I am doing this."   Believing in that; it'll be asking for trouble.   Community bites the dust in that illusion of separation.  Even if your community is full of self-identified doers, you, yourself, know the truth.   You see yourself as the doing, and they'll start to see you enjoying the process, while they see themselves struggling with all the inevitable issues arising from the illusions of separation.  

You, knowing there is no problem, take on what's happening, happy already.  Just like the others, you can see things could be improved, but you know the problems are all gifts, gifts for all of us.   You will have your buzz, and they will want to work with you, just because of that buzz.   Who doesn't want that buzz? 

So, what next?  

Smile.

Edited by Alder Logs, 10 November 2016 - 05:10 PM.

• Sidestreet, Heirloom and wharfrat like this

#6 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:59 PM

Absolutely.

Like I said, this is about Creative Play.

We are creatively exploring better expressions.

I appreciate the deeper understanding, and agree fully....but as there is nothing to do about the truth...and seeing how everyone identifies as an individual....I feel we should start there, and organically work through our misperceptions.

The truth IS...nothing can be said or done about it...so it's really a moot point

I wish this thread to be about proactive discussion, in terms of what *seeming individuals* can  dream up together...to enable a clearer expression of the Harmony that We All Is

:thumbs_up:

Edited by Teonanacatl38, 10 November 2016 - 04:00 PM.

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,723 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

This is fun:

[Direct Link]

• Teonanacatl38 likes this

#8 flickedbic

flickedbic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:09 PM

Robert aurthur menard has some great videos on the legalese and how to be free.

Of special note is his "With Lawful Excuse"video. He is in Canada but an (ex) American has started a worldwide campaign to free ourselves from the banksters.

His name is Ken O'Keefe. http://1tjp.net/
He has been holding his cards close to his chest but is about to unveil the plan.

http://worldcitizen.uk.net/

Here is a recent talk he gave:

[Direct Link]

Here is Robert Menard's PDF:
https://www.scribd.c...xcuse-Thinkfree

He has videos on youtube with the same name; also see his "bursting bubbles of government deception" video and pdf.
  • Myc, Teonanacatl38 and riseabovethought like this

#9 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

Some resources, clarifying the true nature of your Birth Certificate - Certificate of Live Birth (CoLB)
Also informs one how to clear all debts, legally, by utilizing entitled funds, that are a result of your being a shareholder (via the bond, that is your CoLB) of the United States Corporation.

It's everywhere out there, for those who know to look. Just research : Monetize your CoLB

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

http://monetizecolb.org/

Edited by coorsmikey, 11 November 2016 - 12:18 PM.

#10 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,485 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:04 PM

I'd love to meet someone one day, not 'holding their cards close to their chest' or keeping the 'real secrets' behind a paywall, who's actually used these magick rituals to escape the bureaucracy of the state.

• Sidestreet likes this

#11 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

I'd love to meet someone one day, not 'holding their cards close to their chest' or keeping the 'real secrets' behind a paywall, who's actually used these magick rituals to escape the bureaucracy of the state.

Me too.

Most individuals that I meet, haven't even a clue that the CoLB is anything but proof that you were born...and can be used as identification in some limited applications.

#12 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,061 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:02 PM

Wow.  I really enjoyed that Ken Okeefe talk.  He's got some balls to dare discuss those things, even 15 years after 9/11.  If it was the Jews, and our gov't allowed it, and treasonous money was made and stolen, why isnt the FBI all over it?! They are clearly charged with domestic terrorism prevention and in this case -investigation and The Pentagon itself- The DOJ- who oversees the FBI- who got directly hit by Cheney, and then helped cover it up, why arent they doing their jobs?  Why wouldnt it be in their personal best interst since it might be them next time?  With all that power, why would they hold back at all, when it really counts like this?  Especially since the head of the FBI is willing to take out Clinton at the last minute over emails?  I dont get it.  

TPTB could just be fined for white collar monopoly crimes and racketeering and all would be fixed overnight.  The oil spill should be cleaned up by -he who caused the spill, right?Ron Paul's been saying this stuff for decades, and to no avail, and he's a US Senator.  

Curious...Great idea for a thread.  Nice ideas everyone- You got my juices flowing.  Very poignant POVs.

Edited by riseabovethought, 11 November 2016 - 01:15 PM.

#13 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,723 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:14 PM

If you want to see how the FBI work, just look what they did to cover up the fact that the navy shot down TWA 800. 

It's nothing but corruption all down the line, until it get to someone who has not been corrupted.  Is that you?

#14 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,485 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:54 PM

Or Oklahoma City or Ruby Ridge or every terrorist arrest in the U.S. or......

#15 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:58 PM

So true guys...

I love you all, and I could help add to the endless list of offenses.

But PLEASE...

Let's keep this thread to

*SOLUTIONS*

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Edited by Teonanacatl38, 11 November 2016 - 10:00 PM.

#16 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,723 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:14 AM

Robert aurthur menard has some great videos on the legalese and how to be free.

Of special note is his "With Lawful Excuse"video. He is in Canada but an (ex) American has started a worldwide campaign to free ourselves from the banksters.

His name is Ken O'Keefe. http://1tjp.net/
He has been holding his cards close to his chest but is about to unveil the plan.

http://worldcitizen.uk.net/

Here is a recent talk he gave:

[Direct Link]

Here is Robert Menard's PDF:
https://www.scribd.c...xcuse-Thinkfree

He has videos on youtube with the same name; also see his "bursting bubbles of government deception" video and pdf.

Thank you flickedbic for introducing me to Ken O'Keefe.

[Direct Link]

#17 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,485 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:57 AM

Mr. O'Keefe has some interesting associates. At least according to a quick Google search.

Me too.

Most individuals that I meet, haven't even a clue that the CoLB is anything but proof that you were born...and can be used as identification in some limited applications.

Have you monetized your birth certificate?

#18 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,723 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:02 AM

Mr. O'Keefe has some interesting associates. 

Well, wouldn't many of us?   Who and what do you find interesting? 

#19 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,485 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:04 PM

Mr. O'Keefe has some interesting associates. 

Well, wouldn't many of us?   Who and what do you find interesting? 

Let me make clear that I spent all of about 15 minutes skimming over some of the search hits that came up. If I'm curious about someone or something I'll generally enter it as a search category and then start again adding, 'debunked' to it. Depending on what you look at, Mr. O'Keefe is described as a hero, awake, anti-semitic, dangerous, insane or a fraud...or some variation on those things. At least he keeps it interesting, I suppose.

What little I watched of the other two video presenters just gave me a good chuckle. 

#20 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:13 PM

Have you monetized your birth certificate?

Nope...not yet.

Still learning the details of exactly how to accomplish this.   This is something that I've always been aware of, yet I haven't personally committed until several days ago, when I started heavily researching it.

There seems to be an abundant amount of people doing this now though....and I've now committed to the process.

If you see what's at stake, it doesn't make much sense  not to move  on this.

Im glad those videos gave you a chuckle....however, your apparently condescending attitude hasn't left the best taste in my mouth.

With all respect,

If you aren't going to contribute any solidly productive information here, Id ask that you keep your chuckles to yourself.

Im trying to generate positive  solutions....please honor that in whatever capacity your capable.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!