29 replies to this topic

#21 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:14 AM

I look forward to the opening of the first dispensary within 100 miles of where I live. It is scheduled to open to the public next Monday. I look forward to buying my first bag (or pill bottle as it is) of 'legal' weed ever.It's been a long time coming.

I bet you will feel like a kid in a candy store I wanna hear all about it :) ........I wanna go looky up that lemon turpene i think it is found in lemon balm.......
  • Juthro likes this

#22 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,284 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:20 AM

I wish I could do a legal mail order like that :) It would make my life a lot simpler, that's for sure.

I'm glad for you though. We all deserve to have access to the simple things that make life a little easier to cope with. People that have never dealt with chronic pain do not understand it.

And its not like pot makes all the pain go away either, but it does make it so that so that it is tolerable and allows you to function doing daily tasks.

Edited by Juthro, 16 November 2016 - 03:20 AM.

• wildedibles and Lakegal7 like this

#23 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:45 AM

Yes Im happy Im legally on a federal level here in Canada so it can be sent threw many provences, we have decrimilized weed here under and Oz and set up something with good qualitys for medicinal weed .....Its easier but more controled than the pharmacy ...the pharmacys are setting up better practices now using our health cards everywhere so everything is linked up threw computers Dr, Hostpial (er), pharmacy, clinic dentist etc.......

:) Yes ....Some days I go 4 days in sooo much pain easy 10/10 well at the end of day 4 and no or very little sleep you cannot function

These 2 are strong on the pain relief but I find any weed works for pain some

let me explain how it changed my pain feeling I do feel some 0/10 pain but if i move or stretch wrong or right way I feel pain but its only 7/10 and I move and stretch a bit and I feel a flow threw my painful neck I feel some stinging but I feel healing with this feeling like when i scratch stings and itches its healing kinda feeling make sense??
wheni smoke weed I can crack my neck or stretch it to a more comfy way ..........good to note that u will feel when you are doing something u shouldnt do you will feel the pain so you know not to do it and hurt more later this is a bad side pills can have if they do take your pain away you wont feel when you are hurting yourself more

Edited by wildedibles, 16 November 2016 - 03:55 AM.

• Juthro, Lakegal7 and Theseeker like this

#24 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:01 AM

THC: 18.3% CBD: 0.1% - THC & CBD levels vary by lot

A sweet-tasting hybrid, Lemon Sour Diesel, also known as LSD, is a strain best used for stress, pain and insomnia.

Medical: Stress, Pain, Insomnia, Fatigue
Effects: Euphoric, Uplifted, Happy, Relaxed, Creative
Flavours: Sweet
  • Juthro likes this

#25 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,284 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:42 PM

I was able to get my hands on some Girl Scout Cookies (GSC). At 7.83% THC, and 14.64% CBD, it is the highest CBD strain I have had the pleasure of trying to date. I was told it is a cross between Durban Poison, and OG Kush.

I'll report back once I've got some more time to experiment with it some, but so far, so good.
  • wildedibles and Heirloom Spores like this

#26 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:25 AM

Black tuna
lemon sour desil
and sweet island skunk
all have a lemony flav and smell all were good for inflamation even with my tooth made it sting but it was a healing feeling these were more uplifting but if you leave the bud out in the air it will knock you out Zzzzzz ......:)

Skywalker was good for sleep headache more earthy smell good for pain too
white widow was nice ive had this before

This time I pickes 2 Harmony and cheese man oh man they stink !!

I really like the skunk I liked weed like this before but never had this one with a hint of lemon in it its stinky when burning :) I have a card now that says Im allowed to be stinky haha like weed anyway ;)

The company im going with has always something good to try but many r limited relese so they might be gone for a bit back for a bit ;) Sweet Island Skunk is like this gone now its back so next time I wanna try a bigger bag of that one since I found it worked as well as the tuna one
.....still waiting on blueberry the sweet taste and smell sooo good :) cannot wait for this one to be ready ??

Edited by wildedibles, 24 November 2016 - 08:29 AM.

• Juthro likes this

#27 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:33 AM

I was able to get my hands on some Girl Scout Cookies (GSC). At 7.83% THC, and 14.64% CBD, it is the highest CBD strain I have had the pleasure of trying to date. I was told it is a cross between Durban Poison, and OG Kush.I'll report back once I've got some more time to experiment with it some, but so far, so good.

I canot remember if the one I could get was high CBD or not I could get it before but didnt now its not for sale again yet but I would like to try it too either way high THC or CBD .......the afgani stuff I got the CBD one before now they have the THC high one same name ....it be interesting to try the same strain with diff levels of CBD THC side by side see how the diff canibinoids work for us individually
  • Juthro likes this

#28 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Barbra bud in a vape :) vs the dube .......I think it will make the weed go further ...What is the opt temp to use in a vape tho?? I want to quit tobacco smoking and I think this will help cut the dubes out and make it easier to stop smoking in general
  • Heirloom Spores likes this

#29 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:26 AM

Rockstar 27% THC = Zzzzzz ;) Good sleep don't remember anything besides body buzz before the joint was done and 10mins after it was done I dont remembe anything till I woke up .....said to be best for sleep, headache and pain ....I would agree worked for all three for me :)

I love the line in this song
"everyone wants a drug dealer on speed dile.....oh oh I wanna be a Rockstar"

[Direct Link]

lol great company I went with tho I ordered it and 33hours later it was at my front door from across the country :) West coast weed is the best :)

Edited by wildedibles, 02 March 2017 - 04:44 AM.

• Heirloom Spores and Lakegal7 like this

#30 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

Blueberry :) has always been a fav for me really its the taste yummy I like sweet weed and I have tried a few sweet ones they r good but blueberry is the best tasting weed I have tried so far :)

:) Vaping it helps to enjoy the flavor
17% THC 0.1% CBD
Indica

Where I get my weed now let thier clients know they r making lots of money and they r passing it on to thier clients lowering prices...... dont wanna get into it too much but I discussed this with my Dr...he let me know its doing the best on the stock market right now ...who woulda thought?

Im not sure what all Im alloud to talk about here its leagal in Canada for medicinal weed but not federally for the U.S. yet ;)

....Ive hear that its still gonna be 2018 till "they" get everything organized to legalize rec. weed in Canada Grrr.... another year but gota look at it threw all the sides too ;)

....edit if need be mod .....?

Edited by wildedibles, Today, 05:36 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!