#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:05 AM

I will let you know how it came out tomorrow. one bigass spoonful of cubies. Powdered in a coffee bean grinder and mixed into a nominal amount of honey to make it more palatable. See you in the morning! I grinded up some bigass dried fruits for this one. Didn't look at the weight at all. Just a good portion no matter who ya are lol

• Sidestreet, ChimX, riseabovethought and 4 others like this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:02 PM

DAMN! I think I found a new way to enjoy my mushrooms! I just spent half the night immersed in an Alex Grey world of moving kaleidoscopic patterns and interactive prisms that were whispering things to me that I could not understand but that somehow my spirit did. I feel like I went through a readjusting of my spirit somehow by these strange energy tendrils that were getting into every part of my brain and spirit. My hands are shakey right now, and my mind sight is reeling with the imagery in my memory as I try to recall and make some sense of that strange night. I slept through the night, and when I got up to use the bathroom, man it was like I was in a different world altogether. The patterns on the wallpaper in the bathroom were totally different and the toilet looked like it was ten feet below me.

Even after the mushies wore off my entire night was immersive in vivid and erotic dreamscapes that were so damn real and strange. Like I was in a totally different world than my usual dreamscapes. Impossible to put into words and reading over what I wrote it does not even begin to describe it. Alex Grey was playing with my brain lol. What an odd night! I think this is how I will do mushrooms from now on. I may try to write more later as I process that experience...

• Sidestreet, ChimX, Skywatcher and 4 others like this

#3 ChimX

ChimX

Spiritual Forager

• Free Member
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:26 PM

You must indeed, write more! I loved this one.

I've been wanting to post a report from that last Wachuma experience, but I keep chickening out at the submit button. Write more and it'll convince me to hit send!

Great stuff Coop, thanks for the awesome read.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

It was one of the strangest mushroom experiences I have ever had. It was more like being immersed in the yellow and orange fractal world that you find from a good hit of DMT that takes away your sight but you don't fully leave your body. That place where everything you perceive is moving and morphing and changing and evolving. The color patterns were exquisite to behold. I found myself immersed in these patterns where they began to grow into me and become part of me. There were constant whispers in a language I did not need to understand to perceive but it was as if they were communicating directly to my DNA in a way. It was erotic in a way that was beyond pleasure. If they could find a way to put that in a virtual reality simulator, man they could make millions.

At some point I had to get up and go into the bathroom and that was really strange. We have a fake electric fireplace heater which looks very realistic. It dominated the room and I had to stop and just look at it. I went on into the bathroom and turned on the light. It was a bathroom from another world, similar to mine, but not. The patterns on the wallpaper are normally little things that look sort of like the Freemasonry symbol. Now it looked like there were digital images made up of these very detailed little black patterns that seemed to be floating two inches from the wall. The toilet looked very far away as if I was ten feet tall and where the light reflected off of the back of it was surrounded by moving rainbow colored laser light. As I looked around my cactuses seemed to have a glowing aura and seemed to be reaching to me with their spirit as if glad to see me. All the while I could hear those whispers still and I knew I had my beautiful fractal world waiting to go back to.

Normally when I trip I am awake and alert and got music on or making my own with my guitars. Never have done it in a dark room and inside my own head like this. I sleep with ear plugs in so I was isolated and alone with the mushrooms. It was a wonderfully beautiful experience. I don't know what motivated it even, other than I was sure wanting to trip this weekend and it wasn't right on timing as the wife is sick as a dog with a cold/flu thing. I was just going on to bed when I saw that jar of mushrooms in honey just sitting there calling out to me. I was already well on my way to sleep when that happened as I usually take two Benadryl and a melatonin and hour before I turn in, so I was half way there already. I expected to sleep through it I guess and I did indeed, but still got my psychedelic ride none the less.

I almost always get a couple hours of beating myself into a better person by examining everything I have ever done that I am ashamed of when I do mushrooms. This time I skipped all of that and went straight to la la land. It was one of those beautiful transformative experiences we all wish for from time to time and is how I will do mushrooms from now on. Had a hard time not repeating it last night lol. I read somewhere on here someone saying they like to trip on Sunday night late and it is like having an extra day on the weekends and they still wake up fresh and ready for work the next day. I think I might take that to heart lol.

Peace....

• coorsmikey, ChimX, Skywatcher and 3 others like this

#5 Zwapa

Zwapa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

love the part with the cacti, i can recognize, same with other plants i come across when in lalaland, especially plants indoor or the ones you grow your self.

Special connection with the caring u give them or something?

anyway well written !

• Coopdog and ChimX like this

#6 Saphroziac

Saphroziac

Hotbrained Dyanamitard

• OG VIP
  • 574 posts

Donator

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:46 PM

I ate a hit of LSD tonight...felt like it wasn't worth a whole thread so I put it here.

Anyhow, just chillin in my room listening to music a 4am in the morning. hahaha

• Coopdog and Pan1 like this

#7 Saphroziac

Saphroziac

Hotbrained Dyanamitard

• OG VIP
  • 574 posts

Donator

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:51 PM

Best to relinquish control and watch the stars.  :cool:

Edited by Saphroziac, 24 November 2016 - 11:51 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!