6 replies to this topic

#1 Saphroziac

Saphroziac

Hotbrained Dyanamitard

• OG VIP
  • 572 posts

Donator

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:51 AM

So I realized today that my way of going about experiencing DMT is WAY more hardcore than what the common populous is used to.

I have in my possession a spirally glass dab rig outfitted with a Dab VAC Bowl-piece and a Torch.  

Telling noobs to hit this is a total dick move.

It's better they stick with a pipe and a screen.

• Heirloom Spores likes this

#2 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 525 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:00 AM

I got a nice oil rig for the sole use of DMT as well.. There are no brand names but I have to say I like using the glass nail more than the titanium one, way less harsh. I only went with this method because it just seems easier than the other ways. Lol
Thanks for sharing! Have a great day.

#3 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,320 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:19 PM

why is this in the "Botanicals" section?

Also, if you are referring to the experience a "noob" would have off of your pipe, and that that's a total "dick move".  I would disagree.....That's what it's all about right? is the experience.....

Edited by fungi2bwith, 25 November 2016 - 01:21 PM.

• catattack likes this

#4 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

I practice

• OG VIP
  • 3,043 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

fungi I think Saphroziac means is handing a pipe to a person who does not know they are taking a hit of DMT or that this method provides a dose to big for a first timer.

I have never smoked DMT but might want to try .

#5 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 4,699 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

it was my sole purpose to take the biggest hit i could my first time, held it in too long (some woman in my trip told me "don't hold it in so long") lol guess it's unnecessary to hold it in like it's your only toke of weed left..  when i comes to DMT i have tried both small and big, and IMO go big or why waste the spice.. i also got a dab rig with a banger as a D only piece.. Now giving someone D on top of weed without telling them is a dick move, or salvia saying it is weed another dick move.. but i suggest to anyone wanting to experience DMT is to take that breakthrough hit, as this is what it's about  :biggrin:  but that's just me

• Coopdog, fungi2bwith, Saphroziac and 2 others like this

#6 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

I practice

• OG VIP
  • 3,043 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:39 PM

Good info Wharf , out of likes right now but your post deserves a like.

• wharfrat likes this

#7 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,983 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:22 PM

I find halfass DMT experiences to be very uncomfortable. The whole ride is where it's at IMHO. As long as proper warnings are given and the proper place to do it is there, I don't see a problem. In the words of our hero, buy the ticket take the ride! I say surround yourself with fluffy pillows hit it hard and sit the bowl down while you still can, and by by you go.

• wharfrat likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!