69 replies to this topic

#1 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:20 AM

He is such a sweetie :) He is a boxer mix named Po Po Panda We got him from a farm where he had to be tied all the time cause sometimes he likes to take off and wonder. We have a nice secure fenced yard for him now he dosnt have to e tied up.
And for a farm outside dog oh man he is such a good dog inside he even is playing with the cats nicley he grew up with a pug as the pack leeader hes treating the cats the same way :)
He thinks or tries to be a lap dog but hes comfy on the floor too which is good cause he tried sneaking into bed last night with me and hubby we were awake he watched and seen I was awake so he decided to cuddle bug a little and was layiing on me I was laughing so hard hubby had to help get him off me hes got a good 20lbs on me at one year old at 120lbs hes still got a bit of growing to do hes already bigger than his mom and dad which were on site all lovable dogs good thing I brought a big bag of baccon with me ;)
  • AGAMA, Stoned Angel, PirateFarmer and 7 others like this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

• OG VIP
  • 9,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:42 AM

post-147940-0-90117900-1480167632.gif

So happy for you! Sounds like a real cuddleBug! I'm sure he'll be much happier in your care! Congratulations!

Attached Thumbnails

• joker.gif

Edited by catattack, 26 November 2016 - 08:43 AM.

• wildedibles likes this

#3 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:29 AM

Thanks bud :) Im happy the baby butt cat is still top dog lol

#4 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,367 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

So happy the pup found you and you fomd the pup. One found her way into our home last year at this time after being an empty nest fo over 5 years. She decided it was time. I did not realize how much I missed the beast companionship.
  • wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#5 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:14 AM

I hear ya I cant believe how soundly I slept last night after puppy lovin :) In my house someone is always awake he slept beside my son last night while he played video games ......I still like the confidence I have with a secure house nothing like a dog bark to wake u if anythings going on ;)
  • Skywatcher, Heirloom and TyPi like this

#6 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:20 AM

PICTURES!

• wildedibles likes this

#7 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

here is a few dark pictures till I get a couple good ones

IMG_20161126_144501.jpg

IMG_20161126_144117.jpg

IMG_20161126_144104.jpg
  • Skywatcher likes this

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

here is a few dark pictures till I get a couple good ones

attachicon.gifIMG_20161126_144501.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20161126_144117.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20161126_144104.jpg

They'll have to do for now..  :hug:

• wildedibles likes this

#9 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:58 AM

Here is a few good ones now of the cuddle bug :)

nov po 003.jpg

nov po 010.jpg

nov po 012.jpg

• Skywatcher, Juthro, Heirloom and 3 others like this

#10 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

Here is a few good ones now of the cuddle bug :)

attachicon.gifnov po 003.jpg

attachicon.gifnov po 010.jpg

attachicon.gifnov po 012.jpg

Oh. My. God.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I can dogsit whenever..

• wildedibles likes this

#11 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,367 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

That's a tank for head. Adorbs!
So happy for you all together.

And if cat's ever busy you hollar at uncle psybear and he will watch puppy dog!
  • wildedibles likes this

#12 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

Thats good I will need the baby sitters lol he is so social he doenst like being alone ;)
And ya at 1 year old his collar fits me like a belt BIG BOY! LOL he just met my Dad ....Dad wanted me to wait a bit longer for a new dog and wanted me to get a small dog .....but I already have 2 of them thier called cats :)
Po gave my Dad a big hug and sat on his feet :) He knows how to help Mom suck up :) He won Dad over easy ;)
  • PsyBearknot, Skywatcher, Juthro and 1 other like this

#13 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

He has been walking Mom like a good boy ...lol my friends little dog pulls like a champ so I cannot walk him with my sore neck / shoulders sometimes i tie the leash around my waist to walk the little pincher / weiner dog lol then my back hurts I got my son into walking that dog this winter its hard for the owner to walk him on the ice

Po is a very good walker 95% time the leash is loose he likes to wander a little and thats when I get a pull a little pull back and he stops
Now meeting new people with me he will growl I have learned to tell him nice people and he stops when people come closer tho he wants to play not growl anymore ...he is not a biter but hes a hugger at times some people he wants to jump on and hug others he stays down but I can keep him down by saying stay down and be good ;)

Ive learned that blocking him works very welll becauce pushing him around well I cant even move him sometimes but blocking him and claming my supper works well "If your good I will save you some" ;)

The muscles you use walking and playing with a dog :) Im feeling stronger and healthy I would compare the muscles I use with this dog like the ones I use to ride a horse tho :) lol I was play wrestling with him this morning when he likes to play he was pouncing around it was so cute this is where I would block him I dont know jump around like a kid lol He calms down quick to which is good I just pet his chest from behind him using a calm voice :) He is so cute listing to you when you talk to him :) dogs make good listeners is all in the tone

Moris and Po are getting along even better after sharing a few hot dogs together I can easily take bones and food treats out of his mouth and give them back no problems I dont tease Ive had to look at what he was eating a few times and no problem he drop it for me

Edited by wildedibles, 30 November 2016 - 04:44 PM.

• Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#14 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:38 PM

An off center harness works too. When they pull it puts them sideways-ish. Sounds like a non issue though because you have a good baby!

me want dog.

Edited by catattack, 30 November 2016 - 04:39 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#15 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Is that the harness with something under it ....pulls if they pull?

Ive been asked "is there anymore" and I could have sold him for more than I payed but no way hes my big baby but I know who loves him enough to babysit ......its cute when the kids go to school hey guys you just got up I wanna go with you ...ya hide him in the bathroom stall till lunch .........I had to leave this morning before the guys woke up well Po went and wined at Dad I need a leash he cannot chew threw if I leave him outside for a few mins and then I can walk him where I walk and thats everywhere ;)

#16 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:59 PM

Is that the harness with something under it ....pulls if they pull?

Ive been asked "is there anymore" and I could have sold him for more than I payed but no way hes my big baby but I know who loves him enough to babysit ......its cute when the kids go to school hey guys you just got up I wanna go with you ...ya hide him in the bathroom stall till lunch .........I had to leave this morning before the guys woke up well Po went and wined at Dad I need a leash he cannot chew threw if I leave him outside for a few mins and then I can walk him where I walk and thats everywhere ;)

Yeah I think so.  It pulls them towards you and the lead is attached at the bottom.

• wildedibles likes this

#17 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,365 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:43 PM

He is a great dog wilde. I am so happy for you all. I fixed the eyes because I thought this was his best picture

(my favorite anyway.......)

post-126525-0-52859300-1480563796.jpg

wildes new buddy.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 30 November 2016 - 10:44 PM.

• Stoned Angel, wildedibles and Juthro like this

#18 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:55 AM

Yep that's him he sits like that all the time relax sit for a treat he will sit right :)

With mixed breeds its funny you always get what kind of dog is that ....and I have had 20 diff names thrown out at me ....I seen both parents and dad brindel boxer and mom black lab mix? they are not sure on the mother she had longer mane fur all well behaved dogs :) when people bug me too much I just call him my little labradoodle :) lmao I know thats not right either but by then they r laughing too :)

Po is a good therapy dog already helpin mommy and family but our buddy had a mastiff he was tinys buddy he wanted in to see her at certin times and came seen me "just let me in there for a little bit I a good boy" :) he was sooo loveable :) Like this big guy and well they are same size wize ....anyway our buddy is really missin his big baby too we asked him to help us out tke him for a walk or maybe babysit ....we can always use the pointers on handeling a big dog like Po .....he mentioned that to teach him better he needs a short leash so I can control him better ( I took him over at night and Po is afraid of the dark and is much stronger than mommy when he is scared ) I agree and asking for pointers :)

I was looking for fun inside games and I found this about hide and seek starting with treats and woring up to his people I like this idea I wanted some fun things for the kids to do with him inside :)
http://www.boxerforu...49996?_k=0pgp6b
very good skills for dogs to learn and gain confidence :) fun and keeping them buzy :) he was already sharing then hiding his chewy from moris cat lol :)

Edited by wildedibles, 01 December 2016 - 02:59 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#19 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:14 AM

A friend showed us a new game blocking the door way like he was a goaley playing hockey :) we were keeping him away from another friends cat they could check him out but he had to keep his distance after a few fun saves blocks he gave up and got lovins from people and then our friend would leave the space open a bit and right away Po went for it lol and friend saved :) he knows dogs he has a shepard breed ....anyway Po would look at him and jump up to give a play hug friend said I know I blocked you and huged him back he says this way its still fun forr him and the other animals have space and hes not pulling like a .... ;)

I made Po a short slip leash ...I dont like choking a dog and I know some that pul even if they r choked the whole walk these dogs need a harness and a sled lmao only half assed kidding ;)
I used this leash on Po and hes not choking at all i dont have the strength to choke his neck anyway hes very fine with this short leash and walks much better more control even at night
....hes gonna be a confidence builder with me cause when im insecure hes gonna take lead and control but if I block him and not be afraid im in control without it being a tug a war

Edited by wildedibles, 02 December 2016 - 07:24 AM.

• Skywatcher and CatsAndBats like this

#20 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:08 AM

Po Had a busy day yesterday .....I finally seen him see the flock of pidgons a few blocks away from where we live and boy oh boy he likes birds I could see the lab in his eyes following thoes birds in wonder ;)

Po met his vet yesterday hes a very nice guy :) I told the vet hes a year old and I think this is the first ever visit to a vet.....He tried to give me a lecture on how important it is to have reg vet visits I told him I know and we are here now to fix that

I told the vet he was raised with lots of love and hes a very gentle dog we could be here with an angry agressive dog with all its needles and I prefer the nice dog thats never seen a vet cause I can fix that for him now but a dog with a bad attitude isnt so easily changed ;)

He had a flea treatment 4 or so days ago but the vet still noticed scaby areas and rash on his belly I thought it was just the fleas making him itchy but the rashes look more like food allergies to him I thought oh Po you really belong with us we all have food allergies here even a cat here cannot eat wheat without getting a sore belly ;) Po has been eating a bit of everything so we will cut the scraps back till we find out what is causeing the itchy rash
  • Skywatcher and skunk like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!