#41 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:31 AM

ok still having problems loading pictures grrrrr

I could use the advance up loader before no problems .....now I cannot even upload with the basic one??

the album is working a bit not very good tho either taking too long only up loaded 2 pictures .....

gallery_121976_1582_1025588.jpg

med_gallery_121976_1582_1141772.jpg

Edited by wildedibles, 29 January 2017 - 06:07 AM.

#42 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:14 AM

ok now that I spent way too much time putting a couple pic's up ....anyway we took Po over to a friends house yesterday to drop some stuff off anyway one of her females came charging out ;) the one that knows me and hubby well she went right over to Po and he had us and her all tangled up in the long leash and trying to well play leap frog lmao anyway he still doent know what to do but he sure tangled us up and got hubby all grumpy trying to hold him back "get her" he said she has no collar...and our friend isnt even coming out to help?? ...I went to the door knock and "can you come help us with them?" she giggled she likes Po and we are lucky that the BIG girl didnt come out I think she is a mastiff I think ...anyway she called he back in letting me know shes in heat ;) Oh well thats why Po is all bouncy ;) ...they were playing well not growling or anything so maybe they can be friends this summer she is only slightly smaller than her the other female is bigger than Po ........

on the way home this little poodle that I know tiny thing with her little snow coat on looking really cute comes charging out not on a leash.... snaping and charging back and foward at Po and we are holding him back but hes just looking at the little dog he gets into this stare until he knows what to do and really that takes a while the little dog bit his leg even then went back to her owner .....I told her he is nice but hes big and hard to keep down .....she wanted to pet him ....she was upset at her dog but I told her that the little one is older and trying to teach the bigger dog which is younger ....she said but look and her dog has a bit of white Po fur inher mouth ........he wansnt hurt just pulled a bit of fur .......her dog has protect / fear issues but I am really happy how Po handled it no biting back...no growling etc noting agressive ....he waits and watches ( and I watch him closley dont wanna pull a little dog outa hiss mouth Id need a big toothpick)

the older little dogs he watches them like hes learning what this little dog is like before bugging / dog behavior / play with them .... with the only younger little dog he loved playing with her right away there was no who's more dominate cause she submitted to her right awy on her belly under him lmao they played really well ....shes really fast tho already gone and back before he gets up ;) lmao

#43 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

ok still having problems loading pictures grrrrr

I could use the advance up loader before no problems .....now I cannot even upload with the basic one??

the album is working a bit not very good tho either taking too long only up loaded 2 pictures .....

gallery_121976_1582_1025588.jpg

med_gallery_121976_1582_1141772.jpg

I need to remember to make some pictures a smaller size .....oops .....and my internet conection isnt very good latley cuting out sometimes, causing pictures to fail upload I guess?? I will keep adding them to an album cause its easier to do better anyway....

#44 TyPi

TyPi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:09 AM

All of these posts about Po have made me happy, Po as in Kung Fu Panda right?

I lost a dog a while ago and seeing other ones fills my heart with joy once more.

Thank you Wildedibles for sharing.

• wildedibles likes this

#45 TyPi

TyPi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

Not to hijack your post Wildedibles but here are a couple photos of my sister-in-law's dog Zyiana. We made a purple wizard costume for the dog at home with fabric.

Zyiana is a German Shepard who loves to chase after sticks and run around you with them after, not dropping it. It is a game of cat and mouse. The only way to get her to drop a the stick she is holding is to pick up a new one in your hand. She also is a jumper, I watched her jump over a 8ft barrier one time to scare away a bear. Yes, bears do run away from her and the ferocious bark that entails.

Here are a couple photos of her in the wizard costume.

Attached Thumbnails

• 15995671_10154058499766536_322511813_n.jpg
  • 16111450_10154058499816536_1764392225_n.jpg

Edited by TyPi, 04 February 2017 - 04:53 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#46 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:53 AM

Oh so cute thanks :) I love seeing other peoples doggys too ........ Sad to hear about your doggy friend......I lost an austrailian shep that was my best friend for 13 years she was my protector she didnt look mean answering the door with a big jumping hug :) knock over my guests ;) ( I had a fear of answering the door by myself at that time) Her name was Tiny :) When I took her into the woods by myself she would run ahead on trail then come back if there was nothing up there no issues we walked but if there was danger she would come back and jump at me till I turned around and found another way to go

She was a herding dog and Po yes kung fu panda :) lol altho he likes the teletuy song too hehe my oldest grew up with teletubies and my power animal as a child was the panda bear (good sign for my family:)
Po is a hunting dog and he is much diff then my friend the herding dog ....our family was in need of a little change Im glad we found Po to help us threw it .....Tiny was gone for over a month before I found Po my greiving wasnt over but by this time I wasnt trying to replace her anymore but trying to find a match for our family now :)

I had a dream of Tiny the other day she charged at me so I nealed down like I always did and she came rigt to me and I hugged her and wouldnt let go as I huged her I felt a big lump in her belly.....then I seen a shepard with her running around like a happy dog ( I think this was the shep I had to give away before getting Tiny) they are both old enough to be running around like happy dogs in dogy heaven ;)

It was funny in the dream they went and got Po to run with them as if they are giving me thier blessing that hes a good fit for us ;) and I woke up with a smile

Tiny ran away and she had never done that she was a home dog with her family she would always stay with us even off lead she would walk with me ....I found out that even her mother ran away to die in the woods I thinkn thats what Tiny did she was always so happy in the woods like I am .....I see signs of her around like that huge tail wagging I see it out the door sometimes then I open it and shes not there but I know she was there giving me a sign ;) maybe that I can open the door by myself now ;) good thing cause Po dosnt always go to the door hes a guard dog but hes more like let you in then we see how u act and how hes gonna act ;)

One of my kids friends came in one day and sat on the couch by himself till we came to meet him Po was sitting with him so he could get some lovin lol the kid told me "nice guard dog" I told him ya but try and leave now ;) lmao
  • Skywatcher and TyPi like this

#47 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

Walking in the dark forest with Po Hunting for Chaga mushroom was lots of fun the forest was dark but the sky full of light and the snow white snow its much brighter than the pictures capture of it ;)

gallery_121976_1582_45519.jpg

gallery_121976_1582_44413.jpg

I think SkyE mentioned something about Feb sky being lighter more colorful at sunset in the northern hemisphere?

gallery_121976_1582_28432.jpg

Here is the Chaga mushroom I was after :)

gallery_121976_1582_82265.jpg

You can see a planet or a star in this picture with the bright sky after sun set, this is facing west.

gallery_121976_1582_22668.jpg

Po and hubby waiting for me to catch up after taking some pictures ;) They were wrestling in the snow :) It was a nice and warm night after we got into the woods we were out of the wind :)

gallery_121976_1582_21518.jpg

gallery_121976_1582_19636.jpg

As the moon rose you could see the tree shadows coming out :)

gallery_121976_1582_20402.jpg

Even tho its getting really dark for pictures you can still see very well in the woods with the bright snow....

gallery_121976_1582_19150.jpg

Here is Po inside

gallery_121976_1582_45536.jpg

gallery_121976_1582_27120.jpg

Moris well he's top dog around my house ;)

gallery_121976_1582_5026.jpg

and me and my youngest boy took Po out the other night lmao he would jump in a deer trail and walk a few feet then turn around and come running down the little bit of a hill like a snow bullet knocking my kid off his feet and left Mommy rolling in the snowbank laughing :)

#48 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

Not much of a dog person myself, but at least there is a cat in this video too.

[Direct Link]

• wildedibles likes this

#49 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:46 PM

Not much of a dog person myself, but at least there is a cat in this video too.

[Direct Link]

Thanks best laugh of the day :) Po went right to the door so he could find that dog to play with :) LMAO
That dog was like my Tiny girl if you got signing she would too she liked to howl / sing wne the kids played the harmonica :) sounded pretty good lol oh ya she loved who lets the dogs out :) got me laughing all the time ;)

Po decided to get me outa be ;) its too easy to stay there all day after 5 days of shoveling snow you kinda want one snow day in bed :) but Po my therapy dog said enough naping and cudle buged me outa bed lol animals are good for a laugh

I sing to my cat there Moris he loves that attention he dosnt really like the normal petting he will bite sometimes if you pet him wrong I guess ....but he loves the loli pop song but I use his name ....I love the Moris cat I tell you why hes sweeter than an apple pie .....I love the Moris cat hes orange or strange he really dont care about the words except dont call him fat (I tell him it means cool) but he dont like it lol anyother word is good :)

When your having a good day or a bad day dont matter pets still love us as long as we feed them and give them treats and take them for walks and oh maybe its all the exercize we get with pets that keep us in shape / line ;)

#50 catattack

catattack

[^._.^]ノ彡

• OG VIP
  • 6,758 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:51 PM

post-147940-0-09190100-1486215283.png

From a post that I made in "daily lulz"

@alder, can't we all just get along?

• wildedibles, Alder Logs and TyPi like this

#51 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

Who cats and dogs ...they can get along :) My old dog tiny her mom nursed kittets whenn thier mother got hit by a car ;) she was a good mommy she even nursed her grandkids to give mom a break :)

heres a cut pic of other peoples animals

7036192-cat-and-dog-cuddle.jpg

#52 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:28 PM

My dog I'm not allowed to take home

dube buddy

gallery_121976_1582_47422.jpg

Po and baby butt sharing food

gallery_121976_1582_51636.jpg

Po and baby butt

gallery_121976_1582_6785.jpg

#53 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Here's some more of my crazy animals :)

Is it any good? Po is spoiled he will only eat his kibble with meat in it with a little meat juice/gravey to make the kibble moist ......he waits for it to soften up but by then the cats are both eating outa his bowl .....he waits for them to be done like hes letting them taste test it ......they take off and Po will eat it before they come back to finish it off lmao

gallery_121976_1582_21299.jpg

love my bear its lasted a few weeks now ....longer then mr wolf bear ....po came in from outside with mr wolf bears face one day he left the legs outside (no real animals were hurt in Po's adventure) lol.......

gallery_121976_1582_22346.jpg

my care bear :)

gallery_121976_1582_48258.jpg

gallery_121976_1582_7236.jpg

gallery_121976_1582_29600.jpg

Moris cat

Anyone say chicken?

gallery_121976_1582_54588.jpg

#54 TyPi

TyPi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:41 PM

Love the picture's WildE.

Po is so handsome in the bottom photo, just staring at the camera. It gave a good prospective on Po's panda markings.

Errrr, I mean his dog markings. :biggrin:

• wildedibles likes this

#55 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:04 PM

I Like him sitting nice with the cats ....he knows now moris needs his space and we r working on not cornering him and moris will be nice ....baby butt is nice most of the time unless po's baths get too wet lolthen the cat will growl ........the food bowl gets shared but po dosnt wanna share his bones with moris he will hide them under his blanket ;)

#56 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:18 AM

Hubby told me something cute when I woke up :)

when I was sleeping Po came upstairs huby was sitting beside me while I was laying in bed ......youngest child was calling Po "dont bug Mommy Po she's sleepin"

Po looked at hubby and put his foot on the bed ;) "no Po Mommys sleepin get off the bed"

Po took one look at huby and got on the bed very gentle and gave me a kiss and got off the bed and went down stairs ;) ....too cute never had a dog tuck me in before ;) lol
  • Spooner and TyPi like this

#57 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

I was lookin threw some old pictures and found one of Me and Tiny :)

gallery_121976_1456_49539.jpg

My shadow anyway........
  • TyPi likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!