Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Pizzagate - Precedents - and Where Will It Lead?

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,320 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:07 PM

To begin with, the precedents:  Anonymous has posted this bootleg recording of an investigative report from the '80s that was suppressed and kept off the air when it was already completed and listed in broadcast schedules.   One character in this video was murdered (my word) ex-CIA Director, William Colby, subject of the second video posted here.   I welcome anyone else who gets sucked down these rabbit holes to post what you find of interest in where it will lead. 

Pizzagate Scandal Update - What They Don't Want You To Know:

[Direct Link]

Why CIA Director William Colby Was Murdered:

[Direct Link]

I had caught wind of that Nebraska scandal and its links straight into the Reagan/Bush Whitehouse many years ago.    The cover-up was quite successful.  Hearing the old Steven Greer interview with Art Bell reminds me of how terribly the CtoCAM radio show has gone to shit with that ex-naval information officer, George Noory, POS.

Is it time the whole shit pile finally falls down, the chips landing where they may?

• pastyoureyes likes this

#2 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:29 AM

From the things I've been reading about the PizzaGate Scandal, is that it is a secretive underground satanist/pedophile ring within our gov't.....secret symbols are used to communicate sexual preferences to others in the ring....

Edited by fungi2bwith, 30 November 2016 - 12:32 AM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#3 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:57 AM

Yeah... there is some waskaly wabbits in our upper echelons of gov'mint. Doin' bad things....
  • Alder Logs and pastyoureyes like this

#4 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,248 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:26 AM

I have hardly looked at this topic at all. But here is at least one, "open source investigation":

Reddit Bans #Pizzagate Investigation. The Corbett Report Continues It.

Aside from the Franklin Scandal which Alder pointed to, I would recommend to anyone interested in elite pedophile rabbit holes to look into Jeffrey Epstein (specifically Pearse Redmond's work), Dennis Hastert (specifically Sibel Edmonds' work) Jimmy Saville and Jerry Sandusky and his, "Second Mile Foundation". And not just at the msm coverage.

Edited by August West, 30 November 2016 - 02:07 AM.

• Myc and pastyoureyes like this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,320 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:28 AM

I saw one video today that reported that Twitter is censoring around this too.

#6 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:37 AM

I would recommend to anyone interested in elite pedophile rabbit holes to look into Jeffrey Epstein

This guy has an island, that supposedly both hillary and bill have been to, bill more than hillary...of course....

Apparently this is a sex slave island, according to official reports(flight logs, etc.)....

I've also read that Trump visited this island, but have no official reports on that...

When you are a billionaire, or have crazy gov'tmental power, I would imagine that would make certain people(sociopaths) think they can get away with anything.....Then again, I think most 1%er's had to become sociopaths to get to where they are today, exluding a few good guys....

I've never been able, myself, to get ahead in any job without some sort of leverage against a higher up.....I've only flexed that muscle once, and became a district manager.....

I'm not sympathizing here, I'm just stating what I've personally observed through my 34 years here....

Money Talks.....

Edited by fungi2bwith, 30 November 2016 - 02:44 AM.

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,320 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:46 PM

[Direct Link]

• mjroom likes this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,320 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

[Direct Link]

#9 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,248 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:11 AM

Wow. David Seaman swallowed whichever color the pill is that makes you see the matrix. He used to be a real blue teamer. I'm not saying that I agree with everything in this video but it's good to know that (previously) entrenched "onliners" can have a change of direction...

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,320 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:55 AM

He's new to me, and I have started to have some mixed feelings about this story, as I just posted in the info wars thread.  I am slowing down on this for now.   We could be being played.

• Myc likes this

#11 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,248 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:34 AM

He's new to me, and I have started to have some mixed feelings about this story, as I just posted in the info wars thread.  I am slowing down on this for now.   We could be being played.

Never been a big fan of his. And I don't really think his circumstantial-evidence rant is very compelling. I wonder if it's just the boiling over of his blood after he realizes, finally, that even the blue team doesn't really care about him?

Any rate...I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand but it's best to be skeptical of this kind of a story, indeed. Pretty much why I've mostly steered clear of it. I noticed you mentioned something about it being a limited hangout for internet suppression (paraphrase). I've wondered if it wasn't the same but put out in order to make real elite pedophile rings look so fantastical and ridiculous that, going forward, they could be dismissed as some crazy occult conspiracy theory.

• Myc likes this

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,320 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

I had a friend who was really on the trail of shit like this for years, with some focus on the Bohemia Grove Whitehouse, and such.  So, I knew about those older stories that pointed to Bush Senior a long time ago.  To me, it's pretty obvious that was what crushed that 1994 television investigative report that sprouted in Boys Town.  Whether William Colby was murdered to squelch that story, or to stop UFO/free energy disclosure, or both, is a coin toss. 

#13 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,565 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

What I find most interested is that comedian Bill Cosby was systematically dismantled by such "accusations".

Nobody stood in the way of his career's demise.

But when some political figures get caught up in the same kinds of accusations..........it's "fake news" and should be dismissed out-of-hand. 

Bernie Madoff, Bill Cosby (comedian) - sacrificial lambs/ scapegoats. 

But when it gets serious and implicates others.........suddenly they're "false accusations". 

Does anyone else see the double standard?

The rush to crucify one scapegoat

But when it gets more complex, let's pull back and dismiss the evidence while we prosecute the accusers as "slanderers". 

(embittered rant against mockery of judicial system)

• pastyoureyes likes this

#14 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,248 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:10 PM

dismiss the evidence...

What evidence?

Attached Thumbnails

• cdc4d47a7954c7920f43efbd61803628ad0a455b4b1e756f32ac6a7450226fa6.jpg

#15 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,658 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:09 AM

What the hell is that?

#16 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,565 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:50 AM

If I were to venture a guess......

That is some original artwork which gives the impression of having originated from the "imagination" of a victim.

#17 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

• App Administrator
  • 7,658 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:12 AM

But where's it supposed to be from?

#18 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,248 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

Other than disturbing and a deep rabbit hole, it is artwork done by Kim Noble  that is being linked (probably mostly errantly) to the pizzagate thing. From my understanding it is being written that it was in the establishment or in a personal collection of someone involved. Actually, it appears that someone used images within the art as a cross-reference point to some of the "coded" language in the leaked emails.

I only have so much time in the goddamned day to explore the strangeness of life.

Edited by August West, 03 December 2016 - 11:15 AM.

• Sidestreet and TyPi like this

#19 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

What we have here...

Is a failure to communicate...

Is it it fake? Is it real? Is it some mixture of both?

The problem is, what is true? You don't like somebody, then release a story like this.... or, if you are actually involved in something like this release the truth, then declare it as fake. Disinformation.

This is classic propaganda, false flag, disinformation on steroids mixed with truth so that consensus and communication can be destroyed or at least made impotent. That makes it easier for elites to rule.

Brilliantly evil.
  • Sidestreet and riseabovethought like this

#20 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

• App Administrator
  • 7,658 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:08 AM

What is Pizzagate? This Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theory Led to a Shooting in a Washington, D.C., Pizzeria

Between Podesta’s frequent references to pizza and his emails to Alefantis about fundraisers, people on 4chan, a message board known for originating several internet hoaxes, began to make up a story about a pedophilia ring run from the basement of the pizza shop. People speculated that pizza orders were actually code words for illegal activities, and that the eatery’s after-school club for kids was something much darker. Internet users believed they found clues in Alefantis’ social media and the artwork on the walls of the family-friendly restaurant.

The far-fetched theory became much more terrifying on Sunday, December 4, when Edgar Maddison Welch drove from his home in North Carolina to Washington, D.C., to see for himself if there was anything suspicious happening at Comet Ping Pong. According to CNN, he allegedly walked inside and drew a weapon. He fired at least one shot before he was apprehended, and no one was hurt in the incident.

http://www.usmagazin...hooting-w453867

The Latest: Pizzagate shooting suspect ordered held by judge

The conspiracy theory involving a fake news story that links Hillary Clinton and a D.C. pizza shop to a child exploitation ring has at least one prominent adherent linked to President-elect Donald Trump's transition team.

Michael Flynn Jr. is an adviser to his father, Michael Flynn, whom Trump selected to serve as national security adviser.

Flynn Jr. has sent numerous posts on Twitter about the conspiracy theories of Pizzagate, a fake news story that suggests a pizza shop called Comet Ping Pong plays a key role in a child sex trafficking ring run by Clinton.

Police say the conspiracy theory led to violence Sunday when a North Carolina man fired a rifle in the restaurant as he sought to investigate the accusations. No one was injured, and the man was arrested.

Flynn Jr., who has accompanied his father to presidential transition meetings inside Trump Tower and lists the presidential transition website as part of his Twitter bio, tweeted Sunday night that, "Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story."

http://www.timesunio...15-10691793.php

That last tweet seems indicative of a prevalent type of thinking these days: "if a story fits my world-view, it's true until someone proves that it's false."  Not only that, but people seem to reject any evidence to the contrary without even considering it.

Michael Flynn Jr. is apparently only a few steps removed from the White House... sorry, I mean Trump Tower. 

Edited by Sidestreet, 06 December 2016 - 07:10 AM.

• curandZero likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!