Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Pizzagate - Precedents - and Where Will It Lead?

buddy

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#21 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,137 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:19 AM

Enter false flag narrative in 3...2...1.....

#22 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,806 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:48 AM

Nothing to see here.  MSM can never lie and they are saying its disinformation- a debunked internet conspiracy run wild.  Guess it was all a weird made up dark and twisted fantasy...or the MSM is covering it up.  Either way, I like that guy that went down there to kick some ass.  We need more such defiant heroes to contrast with the real demons who own the mainstream media.  

Edited by riseabovethought, 06 December 2016 - 10:49 AM.

#23 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 5,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:58 AM

I think I'm starting to see the "false flag-ness" of this story.

We need regulation. (uh....right?) << I'm pretty sure that's the conclusion at which we "should be arriving". 

It's only logical that screwgle and other information giants are "best suited" to this task...(uh....right)?

I have expected for some time for there to occur an "internet 9/11" by which our ready, (virtually) unlimited access to information must be curtailed. 

• Arathu likes this

#24 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,137 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:29 AM

For the record, I'm not necessarily suggesting this is a false flag. Just that it's going (already is, presumably) going to be the obvious response from certain corners of the infosphere.

will say though, that this story is bizarre on so many levels.

[Direct Link]

You walk into the room

With your pencil in your hand

You see somebody naked

And you say, “Who is that man?”

You try so hard

But you don’t understand

Just what you’ll say

When you get home

Because something is happening here

But you don’t know what it is

Do you, Mister Jones?

You raise up your head

And you ask, “Is this where it is?”

And somebody points to you and says

“It’s his”

And you say, “What’s mine?”

And somebody else says, “Where what is?”

And you say, “Oh my God

Am I here all alone?”

Do you, Mister Jones?

You hand in your ticket

And you go watch the geek

Who immediately walks up to you

When he hears you speak

And says, “How does it feel

To be such a freak?”

And you say, “Impossible”

As he hands you a bone

Do you, Mister Jones?

You have many contacts

Among the lumberjacks

To get you facts

When someone attacks your imagination

But nobody has any respect

Anyway they already expect you

To just give a check

To tax-deductible charity organizations

You’ve been with the professors

And they’ve all liked your looks

With great lawyers you have

Discussed lepers and crooks

You’ve been through all of

F. Scott Fitzgerald’s books

You’re very well read

It’s well known

Do you, Mister Jones?

Well, the sword swallower, he comes up to you

And then he kneels

He crosses himself

And then he clicks his high heels

And without further notice

He asks you how it feels

And he says, “Here is your throat back

Thanks for the loan”

Do you, Mister Jones?

Now you see this one-eyed midget

Shouting the word “NOW”

And you say, “For what reason?”

And he says, “How?”

And you say, “What does this mean?”

And he screams back, “You’re a cow

Give me some milk

Or else go home”

Do you, Mister Jones?

Well, you walk into the room

Like a camel and then you frown

You put your eyes in your pocket

And your nose on the ground

There ought to be a law

Against you comin’ around

You should be made

To wear earphones

Do you, Mister Jones?

Edited by August West, 06 December 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#25 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:57 AM

Nothing to see here.  MSM can never lie and they are saying its disinformation- a debunked internet conspiracy run wild.  Guess it was all a weird made up dark and twisted fantasy...or the MSM is covering it up.  Either way, I like that guy that went down there to kick some ass.  We need more such defiant heroes to contrast with the real demons who own the mainstream media.  

If you are talking about the guy with the assault rifle, while I am all for gun rights, perhaps that was not the wisest time to be flashing one's piece and firing a waring shot.   I don't see what was helped. 

#26 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,806 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

I thought it was just a regular rifle and he went there to save the kids.  I think its cute, and it gives me pause- that collectively deep down somewhere on some level, maybe we havent completely lost our humanity.  Maybe there are some people that just will not allow evil to go unchecked, even risking their own safety to do whats right.  Reminds me of that guy in standing there firmly in front of that Chinese tank about to crush the life out of him.  Defiantly, he stood his ground.  

George Carlin made me consider that one time when he said all war would stop in its tracks if the individuals making up the military simply refused to fight.  That might actually be our only chance for this endless war (waged on the people by the war machine [MSM, CFR, & Bilderburg]) to really end- and it would take us realizing 9/11 was a false flag, then addressing it and making it right.  Then never trusting gov't again, since they squandered what trust they had.  Then we could take a good look at our complicit MSM also taking an active illegal treasonous role in that mass murder, and taking appropriate actions toward righting that.  In about that time, we would be realizing we really are in this alone, this endeavor for peaceful advancement of humanity, with no room for killers and thieves and other related -cancers of humanity.  This would be the enlightenment and self- realization we have been readying for.  I hope I see that in my lifetime.  It could be heaven on Earth when the gardeners take the reigns from the predatory criminal banksters and insurance con- men.

Edited by riseabovethought, 06 December 2016 - 12:18 PM.

• dead_diver likes this

#27 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:39 PM

How can a 'we' be in anything 'alone?'  If there is a oneness of all things (and it is my sense that there is), it becomes as Alan Watts once put it, like we are holding two of those little cocktail olive swords, one in each hand, and have a sword fight with ourself.  

• Sidestreet likes this

#28 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,806 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

Well, maybe not a Sword fight, but an unstoppable force...

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 06 December 2016 - 04:05 PM.

#29 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,316 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:51 PM

Wow, that made my point! This guy believes the story which may or may not be true, and decides to "take action". Now this story that can be used to further debunk any real questions into what is going on at this pizza parlor.

Was the man intentionally motivated, was he a plant? Did his kids go there? This is not mentioned.

Those who ostensibly "reported" the news once upon a time, now make it. And they quash anyone who might report differently.

And who gets to arbitrate what sort of news should exist? Who determines what information you or I can access?

This is the reason for the exploding alternative media, which will never be squashed. It lives on the edges and in the jungles.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 06 December 2016 - 08:53 PM.

#30 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:53 PM

They may already have chosen some patsy. When the next gunner walks in and takes out Comet Ping Pong, we may get our lone gunman errr, pedo, already Jack Ruby’d, and the rest slip the noose. 

While the internet might in some stretch be public, access isn't. https://mycotopia.ne...-2#entry1297271

#31 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,137 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:25 AM

This is the reason for the exploding alternative media, which will never be squashed. It lives on the edges and in the jungles.

For better or worse...(an oldie but a goodie)

[Direct Link]

Edited by August West, 07 December 2016 - 01:27 AM.

• Sidestreet likes this

#32 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

It would only be fair to follow that with this one, Mr. Jones:

[Direct Link]

#33 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,316 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:39 PM

You know I have to laugh at these videos that say "banned!" on them. No they're not. If they were actually banned you wouldn't find them to post them. You would have to own a personal copy on some unconnected device. This is just poor sensationalism or marketing.

It's like all those hype adds "10 secrets about gold they don't want you to know" never explaining who "they" are.

Well "they" can kiss my firm white ass.
  • shoomer likes this

#34 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,386 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:35 PM

What we have here...

Is a failure to communicate...

Is it it fake? Is it real? Is it some mixture of both?

The problem is, what is true? You don't like somebody, then release a story like this.... or, if you are actually involved in something like this release the truth, then declare it as fake. Disinformation.

This is classic propaganda, false flag, disinformation on steroids mixed with truth so that consensus and communication can be destroyed or at least made impotent. That makes it easier for elites to rule.

Brilliantly evil.

This is classic psyops, Grasshopper. Always three steps ahead of the information consumer and always disinforming no matter which side of the coin they are showing. The name of the game is to shape your thinking by framing the topic in a way which you'd never put together with their true purpose.

Brilliantly evil

quite accurate! :thumbs_up: 

• Myc likes this

#35 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:25 AM

You know I have to laugh at these videos that say "banned!" on them. No they're not. If they were actually banned you wouldn't find them to post them. You would have to own a personal copy on some unconnected device. This is just poor sensationalism or marketing.

It's like all those hype adds "10 secrets about gold they don't want you to know" never explaining who "they" are.

Well "they" can kiss my firm white ass.

The banning referred to the fact that TED pulled it and it had to be posted by someone who had copied it.

#36 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:32 AM

Back on topic: Here's more to file under "precedents:" the story of Georgia State Senator, the late Nancy Schaefer.  

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 12 December 2016 - 01:33 AM.

#37 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:54 AM

So I don't know who here knows this yet, but my dad was a pilot of the SR 71. He never ever talked about his work except how much he loved flying.

Over the years there were occasional weird vibes I picked up from certain people he knew or that we occasionally saw him relating with in work stuff. I have nothing else to say about it but this:

I once asked him about his motivations for the job he did. In my mind he was not a pilot, he was a spy. I never completely bought into the whole idea of "us good, them bad" because I just felt that people are people everywhere, but that some of these people (the powerful) like to play games with human lives. I can't remember just what I said once, or how I asked him, but his response came to me like this:

"Don't ever look beyond that door. You're better off."

I always resented the way the military and the government had control over our lives. We tried to be normal but there were always these weird voids that just felt wrong about the way we lived. Not stuff we did, but stuff we didn't do. The subtle intangible things that were always missing from conversation. I sensed that there was dark and nasty stuff beyond the propaganda of just scary Russia trying to hurt innocent Americans.

I was still little when he retired. But when he warned me of that door, I got chills. I don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes, I'm afraid to look. But with the internet I've seen enough weird crap by now and with this whole pizzagate thing unfolding I don't know how to look at the world and not feel sick. I would not be surprised if the allegations turn out to be true, but my heart will be broken. And when I think about it all I feel is rage. Rage at the liars and creeps and wicked that run amock and taint and ruin the beautiful thing that should be life for all of us.

The very concept that there are people out there deliberately hurting children just makes my blood boil. I can't stomach the thought. I don't want it to be true. It feels so heavy I think it might be the final thing that breaks me and I can't hold on any longer to a world this corrupt. I'm terrified that if it turns out to be real that my last bit of hope for this world will be gone. There is simply no way to recover from this without a sweeping wind of justice wrapping around the globe, and I'm not sure if humanity has the guts to do it.

I've said a lot, but really I'm just speechless.

• Alder Logs and mjroom like this

#38 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,806 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Hence the new world order will come to your rescue.  Never fear child, for you can take much more than you think.  Have you seen the depths to which some people live out their suffering miserable terrible lives?  Yet...they persist.  I dont know how people.. go through.. these things.  I would have broken too, if it were that easy.  We dont break.  We can bend.  We can play rope and dope and snap back atchya before you know it.  The frustration you describe so well is precisely part of the plan.  You shouldnt fall for it with an IQ like yours plus your history.  Why dont we flip it around on em?  

Maybe all we hear about is the worst most terrible shit and you just dont hear about the little 11 year old who saved a little 7 year old, or on and on all the good good people who cover the Earth.  Sure they share it with some demons, lots of fucking demons, but its time we outsmart em.  They can only mind fuck us if we let them.  I plan to stand in defiance of any such shenanigans, and thats worth bending instead of breaking, while planning blow back. 

Edited by riseabovethought, 15 December 2016 - 11:22 AM.

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#39 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,848 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:13 AM

Darci,

My dad was a code spy for the navy and OSS.   I went on to fill the role of an electronic spy on a submarine, and in fact at the time, the old diesel boats like I was on would have been obsolete, as at that time, the nuke boats were too noisy to do the mission of coastal surveillance that we were up to.   This changed when they got the spy satellites up.   But the games of divide and rule was the soup we were all cooked in.  My dad took what he saw and participated in, which included weeks of forewarning to D.C. of the attack on Pearl Harbor, and decided that all Democrats were bad.  Not the dark powers behind our continuous military top command and their industrial magnate co-conspirators, but a puppet political party.  He adored Nixon by way of the ignorance which allowed him to project his stories of us and them.    It was a given that I would join the navy too.   I believed in my conditioning that much. 

No high school dropout who could barely read could ever get navy electronics school, but I did.  My dad taught me electronics by telling how it worked.  My dad's clearance and record, I am sure, are what NAVPERS saw that allowed my orders to school to be cut.   I thank the stars for my learning disorders, and while I was not good in schools, I never stopped watching and listening, and though a flunky, I was not devoid of reason and critical thinking.   By the time my four plus years on active duty were over, I had seen through the lies and bullshit of 'us good, them bad.'  I saw that deceit was how power over worked, as it had been applied to me, a lowly schmuck in the navy.   They had lost me.

Without a lot of direction after the navy, except to protest what would turn out to be years more of the Vietnam War, I fell in with the hippies and got psychedelicized.   Like Rise just said, I could see so much good in people, and yet, there was this world, full of corruption.  It felt like heartbreak to see how far we humans, acting in and as a culture, could fail to live up to our potentials.  

Listen to this: the true heart does not break.   The heart does not make demands that cannot be met.   It accepts it all in thanksgiving.  That play going on out there is out there, and all the actors play their roles, and nearly all of them have come to believe they are the role, forgetting they are but an actor.   Even the actor is an act.  We are that heart, gentle, caring, enduring, quiet, and loving. 

Look into your heart at any time and tell me this is not true.  The us and them is not true.   You are the heart.  All is the heart.  We don't all wake up at the same time.  Some are just starting out, and others are near the end of many trips through this play of maya.   Karma rules us until the heart is realized.  It is always there, patient, waiting to be known as who we are.  When it is recognized, compassion is the only way to see that world in ignorance of its potentials.    Be with your heart.  It will not break, but has so much to give, when knowing is surrendered.   We only think we know, but what has that served?   We are not what we think.  We just are.

Edited by riseabovethought, 15 December 2016 - 11:52 AM.

• dead_diver, TVCasualty, Myc and 2 others like this

#40 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,682 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

The very concept that there are people out there deliberately hurting children just makes my blood boil. I can't stomach the thought. I don't want it to be true.

Unfortunately it's been true for most if not all of human history. Whether its an organized effort or not doesn't seem to matter since it's a compulsion that some have regardless so the only way to eliminate it is to address the root cause, though that may require some more Evolution on the part of human consciousness.

The people who've been arrested in recent years (or weeks in at least one case) for keeping a child (whether their own or someone else's) chained up in their basement or wherever for years aren't influential or powerful, after all.

Same went for the poor, barely-literate mother and stepfather of a friend of mine who was horribly abused by them in every conceivable manner for 14 very-long years (they only beat and tortured her; her uncle and some of her mother's friends abused her sexually). It ended when she shot and killed them both shortly before they would've likely killed her instead. They'd already beaten her so badly that day that she could only see in black and white, which years later a doctor told her meant she was probably very close to death (her vision returned to normal eventually).

She's spent her life since then helping people however she could (she's the best massage therapist I've ever had, by far) and said she decided to dedicate her life to healing others to make up for the lives she took shortly after her 18th birthday (regardless of how much they deserved to lose theirs). She also has one of the more powerful and clear voices I've ever read in non-fiction; she loaned me a hard copy of the book she wrote about her childhood titled Inherited Rage (still available on Amazon as an e-book) under the name Lone Heron. It's really intense, but helps to know it has a happy ending (meaning her eventual success, not her commission of a double-parricide which was merely an unfortunate necessity).

Like in the case of my friend's parents, the vast majority of those who victimize children were themselves victimized as children, so it's a pernicious cycle that's exceedingly difficult to break (just like war). But my friend survived, and eventually learned to thrive and has helped many, many people improve the quality of their lives (including myself). Humans can be very resilient creatures, after all. Remember that when things look hopeless.

My friend is an example of someone successfully breaking that cycle of abuse (her mother had been abused in every way as a child too, and even murdered a cop while she'd been working as a prostitute before my friend was born ...and got away with it). She came of age in a pit of Hell as deep as anyone can possibly endure yet still survive, and not only did she survive but she went on to live a stable, fulfilling, and productive life.

Edited by TVCasualty, 17 December 2016 - 02:14 PM.

• Sidestreet and Alder Logs like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buddy

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!