Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Pizzagate - Precedents - and Where Will It Lead?

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,246 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

First of all, I will point out that I enjoy these posts from the perspective (as flawed as I believe it is) in fighting a perceived status quo narrative on the thread topic at hand. For a website that doesn't like to ruffle feathers, it would be nice if there were more of this kind of thing.

To the precise point of your last post - I have neither the care nor inclination to "demolish" condescending declarations from you - unless of course I've read your narrative all wrong. I'd just as soon bang my head against a brick wall. Anyone with a grasp of context can surmise what is necessary from your words. Nothing I could add would edify the audience any more than what you have written.

Edited by August West, 05 April 2017 - 01:47 AM.

#102 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

I heard a phrase once - or more of an old saying:

"Life imitates art ..."

Personally, I guess that to mean that I should be choosy about what I behold as "art". 

#103 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

I included "Precedents" in the thread title, and let's say, the Boys Town connection, that led investigators close to the White House and the security state before airplanes stated exploding in mid air, and witnesses had to be turned with the threat of years in prison, was that the high art of the time?

• shoomer likes this

#104 shoomer

shoomer

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

There are plenty of precedents.

Britain will no longer name streets/places after prominent figures because of the backlash that happens when their misdeeds come to light, let alone pop culture icons like Jimmy Savile (of Top of the Pops fame in GB).

Belgium was supposed to have a rather extensive ring that included politicians.

Norway started investigating a ring last November in an operation called Dark Room  but good luck finding anything about it from a MSM outlet. This investigation started with a tip from the FBI supposedly.

Just this last Feb. a California pedo ring was busted that was supposed to have up to 70000 members although the actual bust ONLY netted 474 alleged perpetrators and freed 230 abused children.

These have all happened fairly recently and many a "Trumpeter" will point to the recent wave of arrests in the US (CA, TN, GA, etc.) as a proof of his dedication to this effort. Even though I am leery about this type massive sweep for a crime that immediately brands the alleged perpetrator as sub-human whose protestations are not worth listening to (which is a great way to clear up enemies of all different types), I don't think that it doesn't happen, especially in the aspect of great power or money since when you can already have nearly anything you want, you now want what no one should.

It was always a dirty joke made about alter boys and priests until it came to light that it had been happening, and probably for centuries as the church is supposed to be the last place you would expect it.

Too much precedent to NOT be interested in investigations going forward.

As to "hipster"/artsy/metropolitan folk being misunderstood for their "quirky sense of humor", the absolute best camouflage is telling people the truth all the time and not having them believe you.

Some may just be quirky and pushing boundaries, but it's a broad brush to paint with when you can't vet them personally.

"A preacher, more subtle than the rest of the human herd, cried from his pulpit: "My dear brethren, do not ever forget, when you hear the progress of lights praised, that the loveliest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he does not exist!" "

Edited by shoomer, 05 April 2017 - 11:25 AM.

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#105 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,746 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

And the loveliest trick of those who have immense wealth and power.

However... This "Power" we are talking about is an illusion. They are there by a structure of fear, both subtle, and raw.

But it is mostly fear of losing our connection and standing within a societal framework; we covet this position and don't want to lose it, so we dutifully pay our taxes, get our "permits", and licenses,and a whole host of other things.

Those things are not necessarily bad, but they feed this illusory beast.

Imagine if a massive segment of the population suddenly refused to pay their taxes. The police are also refusing, and refuse to arrest anyone on that basis. Most of the men in the military know their own parents are refusing to pay, so they won't enforce it if they are sent to do urban warfare on us soil.

Then the government as it is, would collapse from running out of money. The massive debt would be called from every other country, and we couldn't pay it.

We would be back essentially where this country started. I wonder if anyone of good character would rise at that point, someone like Washington.

I have my doubts.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 09 April 2017 - 08:56 PM.

• shoomer likes this

#106 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

In the words of my immediate predecessors..................... Far out man! 

A

#107 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

We would be back essentially where this country started.

Not exactly, we will have a harder time stealing the land from Christians rather than the Heathens.

• Myc and SteampunkScientist like this

#108 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:57 AM

I suppose we'll have to leave such paradigm changes to the open ended Richter Scale.

#109 shoomer

shoomer

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

With all the "black swans" circling and looking for a place to roost, we (the world) are going to be confronted on many levels far beyond most peoples ability to imagine, let alone deal with.

The house of cards that has been built is reaching a dizzying height and is teetering due to every waft of political, financial, and popular culture currents.

It's not the rampant criminality of the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of any country that I fear the most (although it underscores their inherent malfeasance that has been proven throughout time) but that the tower they keep building will have much more immediate and devastating effect on people both physically and monetarily that will either sweep such concerns as these under the rug since moral outrage is hard to sustain w/ an empty belly, or herald a "purge" by the masses of such proportions that it ushers in a new "dark age".

The _1_ thing that could forestall the errant waft collapsing everything is war and now it's looking more possible than ever since Dumph has proven to either be compromised or is showing what a good entertainer (liar) he is. War is the only thing that can possibly convince people to forget all the divisive issues they are inundated with by academia and media today.

The illusory fiscal stability that the government thinks it will bring I don't think will work this time.

The unfortunate thing is that major world powers now have weapons that threaten to wipe out large sections of humanity (not that I think that could be a bad thing except the only ones with resources to withstand such measures are the same morally corrupt that prey upon children).

We are living in interesting times as proven by the doomsday clock being the closest to midnight it has been since 1953.

Please entreat the cosmic "all" for a global awakening now that intercedes in this and is able to RESPONSIBLY root out these treasonous political elements globally as this incarnations lifetime is starting to look to be significantly curtailed in the last month.

Edited by shoomer, 10 April 2017 - 10:55 AM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#110 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,746 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:59 PM

Please entreat the cosmic "all" for a global awakening now that intercedes in this and is able to RESPONSIBLY root out these treasonous political elements globally as this incarnations lifetime is starting to look to be significantly curtailed in the last month.

Indeed! Were that I could cook for some of these global elitists... Would you care for some of this delicate mushroom sauce on your veal Sir?

• Spooner and shoomer like this

#111 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

Then there's the old bumper sticker question, "What if they gave a war and nobody came?"

Organized resistance, if not crushed at the outset, and lasts long enough to prevail, will be already dawning into its own hierarchic corruption.   A movement toward a spiritual realization will happen only as it springs from individuals' recognition of true self, and will need no organization, and as a movement, will be organic in nature, erupting, as it were, spontaneously.   Neither the entrenched hierarchy, nor this movement itself, will see it coming in overt terms.   Realized or awakened beings don't come out of any systematized mechanism.   They find a being that is beyond gender, age, politics, or astrological sign.   They will know each other in a way that will be under any radar.   They won't be waiting for help or reinforcements. We will be it, beyond outside controls.   Ready yourselves.   Fuck chronic fear.   Enjoy.

Namasté

• Myc, Spooner and SteampunkScientist like this

#112 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,246 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:41 PM

I prefer this bumper sticker...

serveimage.jpg

• Myc, Alder Logs, Spooner and 2 others like this

#113 curandZero

curandZero

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 341 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

Oh no . . .

The Alex Jones who told his legions of "Infowars" listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really "a performance artist."

Jones' Infowars site was a hub for anti-Clinton conspiracies during the presidential campaign and Trump publicly thanked him for his support.

"You reputation is amazing," Trump said in December 2015. "I will not let you down."

http://www.nbcnews.c...-artist-n747491

#114 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,246 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:17 PM

"Performance art" - looks like something both Alex Jones and the 9/11 Commission report have in common. Nice context-less series of declarations in that first quote from the NBC "news" piece. Top-notch journalism there.

I wonder. Did Alex Jones say Hillary Clinton was operating a pedophile ring? Maybe he did?

#115 curandZero

curandZero

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 341 posts

Donator

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:45 AM

Yeah, I probably should have found a more reputable source for the crowd around here — maybe 4chan or RT — but it's just the acknowledgement of the guy's monumental and continuing fraud, his outright lies and gross calumnies, which deserves notice. I've seen this idiot quoted enough times by breathless conspiratards as if he were a reputable news source, when in fact, he's just a charlatan who knows how to push people's buttons.
  • Spooner likes this

#116 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,246 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Your logical fallacies notwithstanding, a reputable source wouldn't have made Jones any more relevant to the thread. But, since you've set him up as a straw man, he's also picked up the ball where other, more well-healed, well equipped outlets chose to protect their access over doing their journalistic duties. Jones is a ridiculous clown, no doubt but, like your own chosen echo chambers, separating wheat from chaff is a skill set that requires patience and diligence. 

• Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!