Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Pizzagate - Precedents - and Where Will It Lead?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,366 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:31 PM

Epstein is a sick bastard, and IMHO deserves to be put into general population in any state prison system in the US.  Child sex offenders don't get easy time in jail, and somehow I feel that him being a victim would be a fitting punishment.   I also think the people that helped cover this up should also have to answer for their actions.

But forgive me if I don't think that it will ever happen.  I would love to be wrong, but I am not going to hold my breath.   The laws that govern you and I seldom apply to the elite in the same fashion.

• roc likes this

#122 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:55 PM

The low lifes inside are snitchs and child molesters and this piece of shit would not survive general population but it would be nice to see him end up there.

Saw a little bit of the Acosta hearing on C-Span today and my first thought was why is the media focused on him?

It's the typical diversion away from Epstein and the others that helped him get where he is financially.

Hell Bill Clinton came out days ago and made a public statement about his relationship with Epstein.

It'll be an interesting one to watch and see who goes down on who.

• Juthro likes this

#123 zenzen

zenzen

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:10 PM

The Clintons have been part of this mans life for 20 years. As has Trump. We will see how it’s played out and how the public remembers what they accepted and rejected over the years. Or not....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#124 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,366 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:51 AM

Saw a little bit of the Acosta hearing on C-Span today and my first thought was why is the media focused on him?

It's the typical diversion away from Epstein and the others that helped him get where he is financially.

Hell Bill Clinton came out days ago and made a public statement about his relationship with Epstein.

I dont think its a diversion away from Epstein, I think it is just that Acosta is the most valuable target that the left thinks they can sink with this scandal, and that's why it's up front in the news.

LOT of really powerful people are caught up in this, but Acosta has his name all over the plea deal that was made, he seems to be the one who was ram rodding the deal,  and now he is also in trumps inner circle.  That makes him an easy, and attractive target for the left.

With that said, even if they are making him a scapegoat, it doesn't forgive him for his actions.   I think he's dirty as hell on this, and that he should be held accountable for his part in Epstein's plea deal.

• roc likes this

#125 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,315 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:50 AM

It's sad to me what gets called "the left" these days.   They're the ones who wanted a 2% smaller military budget for Trump?    Once upon a time it was those who wanted not to be exploited by capital. 

• Juthro likes this

#126 roc

roc

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:26 AM

I dont think its a diversion away from Epstein, I think it is just that Acosta is the most valuable target that the left thinks they can sink with this scandal, and that's why it's up front in the news.

LOT of really powerful people are caught up in this, but Acosta has his name all over the plea deal that was made, he seems to be the one who was ram rodding the deal,  and now he is also in trumps inner circle.  That makes him an easy, and attractive target for the left.

With that said, even if they are making him a scapegoat, it doesn't forgive him for his actions.   I think he's dirty as hell on this, and that he should be held accountable for his part in Epstein's plea deal.

I'm on the edge with Acosta after finding out his firms final was jail time, registration as a sex offender, and restitution for victims because they overrode the prostitute bullshit. Apparently it was the State of Florida that overrode his firms sentence with the work release and terms of his sentence which leads me to believe the Governor and State AG was paid off. 

I still think Trump will can his ass to rid himself of the left attacking. I may be wrong on that but time tells all.

After reading your post and knowing that there are a lot of very "prominent people" involved I did a little research and now understand why Clinton came out with a statement early on. 20+ private airplane flights according to FFA records on Epstein's jet. Normally a President does not fly around on private aircraft during their term.

It'll be interesting to see who all was in the billionaire club with Epstein.
Of course Trump came out and said they had a blowout 15 years ago to cover his ass.

If Acosta is proven guilty he'll be the first sacrificial lamb.

• Juthro likes this

#127 roc

roc

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

Jim Acosta hearing

The most trusted news there is today is the actual recordings of C-Span!
No bullshit here just the real deal.

Edited by roc, 11 July 2019 - 10:34 AM.

• Juthro likes this

#128 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,366 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

Jim Acosta hearing

The most trusted news there is today is the actual recordings of C-Span!
No bullshit here just the real deal.

It might be raw, and unadulterated, but isn't bullshit all that C-span shows...   :)

(just trying to be funny)

#129 roc

roc

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:28 PM

I hear you on the bullshit!  :biggrin:

Here's the piece of shit in court... home detention means he can still molest young girls right where he has previously!

Jeffrey Epstein's attorneys propose home detention at his $77 million mansion ahead of bail hearing

By Erica Orden, CNN

Updated 1:14 PM ET, Thu July 11, 2019

New York (CNN)Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein proposed a bail package on Thursday that would allow the multimillionaire alleged sex trafficker to remain out of jail pending trial and live instead in home detention at his Upper East Side mansion, one of the largest residences in Manhattan and valued at $77 million, according to court documents.

The defense proposal also would put Epstein under electronic monitoring by GPS, post a "substantial" personal recognizance bond secured by his Manhattan home, and deregister and ground his private jet.
Prosecutors have asked that Epstein be detained without bail until his trial. His bail hearing is scheduled for Monday.
Epstein is in custody in New York at the Metropolitan Correctional Center after pleading not guilty Monday to federal charges of sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy.

According to the Manhattan US Attorney's office, the financier is alleged to have run a sex-trafficking enterprise in which he paid hundreds of dollars in cash to girls as young as 14 to have sex with him at his Upper East Side home and his estate in Palm Beach, worked with employees and associates who would lure the girls to his residences, and paid some of his victims to recruit other girls for him to abuse.

Edited by roc, 11 July 2019 - 01:29 PM.

#130 roc

roc

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:10 AM

Nailed it!

Acosta is gone!

#131 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,315 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:18 AM

I picture Pilate, washing his hands.

• roc and Juthro like this

#132 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,366 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:04 PM

It's no surprise that Clinton, and Trump would have been buddies with Epstein.  They are all rich, and powerful, and they all have issues with sexual boundaries. 

• roc and Alder Logs like this

#133 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:21 AM

More like "Eyes Wide Shut" level of sexual issues!

#134 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,366 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:04 AM

More like "Eyes Wide Shut" level of sexual issues!

I'm with 'ya Steam, cuz I don't want to watch :(

My real wish is they put some damn resouses into locking up these fucknig devents, and get the fuck off of pot smokers and those seeking self enlightenment.

Anyone know what the DEA's budget is this year?   Google say its 2.441 Billion dollars.....  Do you know how many hungry people are in this county, how about in this world?  Letting your fellow man go hungry should be a crime in my view.  Even bad people deserve food, so I say when the fires go out we feed the politicians too.  Processed cheese, and peanut butter :)

(it's a godsend when your hungry)

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#135 roc

roc

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:22 PM

The DEA is some low down dirty shit disguised as our saving grace against drugs.

There are some good people with some good intentions on the ground but the higher ups are paid off and prosper from their sacrifices of us "lowlife users".

The fucking Coast Guard does a better job these days curbing the Cartel from what I've seen lately.

Each Administration has used the DEA for some pretty heavy shit to benefit them politically and maintain racial targets for their deviated control of us.

• Juthro likes this

#136 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,315 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2019 - 12:01 AM

Hmmmm, here's a scenario that might make sense: Epstein is possibly a Mossad agent setting up powerful people for political blackmail. 

[Direct Link]

#137 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2019 - 06:13 PM

Need to find replacement links to the originals that started this thread. They have all been taken down by YouTube.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!