Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Pizzagate - Precedents - and Where Will It Lead?

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,651 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:55 PM

Did a little investigating on that "Google-Watch"

First there is a junk site called "google-watch-watch" (http://www.google-watch-watch.org/)  that was supposedly a refutation of google-watch. 
Then there is the "actual" "google-watch.org" which is a dead site that says it was "merged" with BitCoin-Trader Review Online (https://bitcoin-trader.online/

I was really disappointed when the Google-scraper that guy had up was finally taken down forever by the google thugs. DuckDuckGo pretty much does the same thing now, fortunately.

I recall there being an image on Google-Watch showing a lot of curious connections between the Founders of google, the CIA, and various research institutions and universities that painted a disturbing and well-documented picture of a company that decided to make "Don't Be Evil" its temporary (hmm...) motto, which immediately made me think of Hamlet; The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

I went to do some checking and found that it's not only long-gone as I'd expect, but it's been disappeared from the Wayback Machine as well. That's one of the reasons why I think the Wayback Machine ain't all it's cracked up to be (I'm being generous).

This is another: https://tech.slashdo...old-to-stalkers

It seems the World Wide Web (so not the whole 'Net quite yet) has become the lowest-common-denominator digital strip mall that also functions as a for-profit Panopticon it was always destined to be. Not unlike television.

Edited by TVCasualty, 03 August 2019 - 01:56 PM.

#142 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2019 - 11:39 AM

Jeffrey Epstein Case: Insights From Child Crimes Investigator

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 04 August 2019 - 11:40 AM.

#143 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,186 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:49 PM

Did a little investigating on that "Google-Watch"

First there is a junk site called "google-watch-watch" (http://www.google-watch-watch.org/) that was supposedly a refutation of google-watch.
Then there is the "actual" "google-watch.org" which is a dead site that says it was "merged" with BitCoin-Trader Review Online (https://bitcoin-trader.online/)

I was really disappointed when the Google-scraper that guy had up was finally taken down forever by the google thugs. DuckDuckGo pretty much does the same thing now, fortunately.

I recall there being an image on Google-Watch showing a lot of curious connections between the Founders of google, the CIA, and various research institutions and universities that painted a disturbing and well-documented picture of a company that decided to make "Don't Be Evil" its temporary (hmm...) motto, which immediately made me think of Hamlet; The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

I went to do some checking and found that it's not only long-gone as I'd expect, but it's been disappeared from the Wayback Machine as well. That's one of the reasons why I think the Wayback Machine ain't all it's cracked up to be (I'm being generous).

This is another: https://tech.slashdo...old-to-stalkers

It seems the World Wide Web (so not the whole 'Net quite yet) has become the lowest-common-denominator digital strip mall that also functions as a for-profit Panopticon it was always destined to be. Not unlike television.

And this is why getting yourself a TOR enabled Linux machine so you can peruse the dark net, is key.

Yes, it's the dark net. Yes it's like it was back in the day when there dozens of search engine companies - with no guarantee of finding exactly what you are looking for...at least not without a lot of work.

And yes, it has its share of darkness. But, you can find the truth here too. Truths that Google, or Facebook, nor governments can contain, or keep from you.

That's the problem with freedom. For it to be free, you must have the choice to do the "wrong" thing. The darknet does not hide this fact. It is freer than the "Internet".

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 04 August 2019 - 12:50 PM.

• TVCasualty likes this

#144 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:14 AM

Surprise, surprise, surprise, Jeffrey Epstein is dead at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York.

"The facility is widely considered to be one of the most secure in the country."

Jeffrey knew, it seemed, the perfect day of the week to dump big news into the news cycle that is best to begin a new memory hole. Now the Epstein Affair can join the Presidio case, McMartin Preschool, the Franklin Coverup, the Finders, and Pizzagate (with how many more, internationally?).  

conspiracy_of_silence_washington_times-e

#145 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,651 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:15 AM

I'm on it!

https://mycotopia.ne...d-dead-in-cell/

#146 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:18 AM

I saw you were on it.  You just told me in your thread.  I just had to come here to bolster my conspiracy theory and bring the FBI down on us for domestic terrorism.

Edited by Alder Logs, 10 August 2019 - 10:29 AM.

#147 CallMeCrazy

CallMeCrazy

Mycophage

• OG VIP
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:53 AM

Too many "powerful" people had too much to lose by letting that guy goto public trial... *shrugs* what a surprise....

#148 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:04 PM

I just finished this video while I ate my lunch.  I have been on this since the Presidio days, and through the Boys Town/Franklin Scandal, and seeing it crushed in that era, once it was pointing straight into the G.H.W. Bush White House and people started dying.

I hated seeing Pizzagate flipped on us to create the whole fake news meme. I hated seeing the bastards win that round.

I think we should be watching this new documentary.  Just my opinion.

[Direct Link]

#149 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,163 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:20 PM

I wonder how much of their work they took from Tom Secker at Spyculture and his podcast, ClandesTime? Secker probably has the largest trove of FOIA documents exposing the intersection of the security state and the entertainment industry, in the world. I know of nobody else who's done more to expose the depth of control that the state has over our "entertainment" Movie's that you'd never imagine have had the state's hands on them. His book, National Security Cinema, with co-author Matt Alford is worth a look, as well.

It's next level depth on this topic...minus the satanism part.

Edit to add: I guess i'm glad that this documentary was made. I had a much longer "edit to add" that I've erased. Ultimately, I'm glad this was made, in order to introduce any neophytes into this information. My hope is that anyone who is curious, goes beyond this, to use a college metaphor, 100-level course and looks to more graduate level information.

Edited by August West, 14 April 2020 - 01:08 AM.

#150 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 11:35 AM

I just watched that pizzagate documentary made by the stunt guys,.. that was very well put together and very valuable information,. I’m planning on showing my fiancé she is a lot more sensitive to graphic stuff than just hearing the information so I think it’s a good fit for her to watch without crying,.

She is so empathetic it’s scary,.

#151 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:00 AM

This is far wider in scope than the child trafficking rings, as players in eugenics and mandatory vaccinations are involved.    Better enjoy the internet firehose while we still have it. 

[Direct Link]

#152 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:39 PM

The British variation (one of them) of this theme of this went from;

https://www.theguard...le-ring-failure

to;

https://www.theguard...ame-the-accused

I spent much of my 20s & 30s working as a tradesman in and around central London. As a tradesman you often work in and around people's homes when they are still occupying them. I worked on some pretty upmarket jobs, including working in royal palaces, and it appeared to me that the richer the people were, the more invisible you were to them. I guess if you have a lot of people working for you they become part of the wallpaper. Anyway, my point being that some of the old boys I worked with had some spooky stories to tell about the unsavoury sexual proclivities of the rich and famous, stuff dating back to the 50s, 60s and 70s, often involving young rent boys or young military/navy recruits. Some of it is a matter of legitimate historic record, but for some of the spicier stuff I'm not sure if they were just talking bollocks, but it was usually recounted in genuinely hushed tones, or after a few beers had been drunk.
Personally I don't know what to make of it, but here in the UK we have a pretty dependable current of conspiracy theory concerning the relationship between the aristocracy and Jewish bankrollers going back to the middle ages, add a dash of paedophilia and human sacrifice as needed.
I'm not endorsing those conspiracy theories, except to say that the ugly circular relationship between money and power is hardly a secret anyway.

Edited by swayambhu, 20 April 2020 - 05:40 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!