• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:58 AM

An ongoing pandemic. You won't see this one spelled out so accurately anywhere, it's dangerously downplayed on the news. Its an ever worsening inhuman situation. And once you need help, is when it's time to first hand will not be allowed to keep any loved ones safe ever again!

Here's how it happens... Where's???.... You contact cops, feds, agencies, while they are making sure to cover up each others/their own kidnapping of your loved ones, or otherwise the misconduct associated with them yes them kidnapping your loved ones misconduct. Eventually you find, when the topic is human rights abuses there's an unspoken to the public, clearly everevolving organized system of any and every known law enforcement authority everywhere is going to focus massive resources, dishonesty, and effort toward making certain they each hide the other agencies, departments, bureaus told of your loved ones awful situation are in a pact to refuse to help you. Act like they may,would,have, etc. The thing of it is. Person after person after person is experiencing the same and being swept quietly under the rug with their loved ones abused to death literally while no one would even file them as missing.

No joke! Epidemic with minimal news mention in the U.S.A. and only a single source of investigators looking for these horribly abused victims is insurance companies. Law enforcement refusing to help victims families for reasons unknown to me are angry if you inform the insurance companies. By letter in one of those overpriced urgent, priority, etc envelopes that cost too much at the post office, anything in those overpriced mailers gets read moreattentive than regular stamped mail....

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION AND ITS SUPPRESSED TO THE POINT OF KILLING ENTIRE FAMILIES.

#2 Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:09 PM

Seriously my wife fell victim to this. And no one, not either of our families, no law enforcement. No one at all gives a shit to stop it or spread awareness. Ugliest thing reality ever clued me in on.

#3 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

Not to sound callous, but it reminded me of this movie- which was pretty good BTW (& on Netflix instant).  

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 08 December 2016 - 03:09 PM.

#4 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:10 PM

Found this interesting and shocking.  I wish we could save all of them somehow.

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 08 December 2016 - 03:21 PM.

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us likes this

#5 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

I find it ironic that our first Black President EVER,

did nothing to curtail Modern Day Slavery Running Rampant.

That might've been a better use of the world's most powerful military intelligence to work on (better than oil?)

I kindof doubt Trump will make it a priority either, but maybe our next black prez? Or a woman.. might relate..

Sadly, it leaves me feeling so helpless.  Meanwhile the numbers skyrocket exponentially as the world's most profitable illegal market, next to drugs and guns.

https://mycotopia.ne...ery#entry717824

Edited by riseabovethought, 08 December 2016 - 03:35 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#6 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,610 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:51 AM

I find it ironic that our first Black President EVER,

did nothing to curtail Modern Day Slavery Running Rampant.

Maybe he didn't implement massive human trafficking reform, but he did draw some attention to the problem of mass incarceration, which is the institutional modern slavery.  If you look at the 13th amendment, it doesn't outlaw slavery.  It just contains slavery within the prison system:

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States...."

In fact, as soon as the (real) slaves were freed, they were basically herded into the prisons.  I looked at the pay rates for local prisoners... nobody's making even five dollars a day.

Don't forget, in the U.S. we imprison a far higher proportion of our people any other nation.

• Myc, riseabovethought, wildedibles and 1 other like this

#7 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:30 AM

Wow!  ^Thats a really great point and I never knew it was so ..literally written like that!  Mind blown... sitting down...

Combine that with the 14th amendment, perverted from giving voting rights equally to all persons to -allowing corporations the same rights as a person has, but without the same responsibility- -->  And what you have is yeah- a herding of 2 million souls into jail from slavery and on a global scale ten times more - between 27 and 32 million souls are estimated enslaved against their will.  How sad.  Its hard to accept its real.  

Why isnt our military intelligence working on this?  FBI?  Oh yeah, because the head of the FBI used to be head of a bank.  WTF? 

Edited by riseabovethought, 09 December 2016 - 01:09 PM.

• Sidestreet likes this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,155 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:30 AM

Heads of CIA come from ONI.   The system works. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 09 December 2016 - 11:35 AM.

• Sidestreet likes this

#9 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:10 PM

Heads of CIA come from ONI.   The system works. 

Office of Naval Intelligence?  Can you explain?

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,155 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

I have long suggested that ONI is the premier intelligence agency.  Looking at the years, since '47, there have been 16 DCIs.  One, a lawyer from the law offices of Sullivan and Cromwell, Allan Dulles, one, a steel magnate (inherited) James McCone, two from the Air Force, two from the Army, three were career spies out of the OSS, and seven had Navy backgrounds.  I think that the real cache of UFO stuff is in ONI's hands.  

#11 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:39 PM

Quick-thinking 11-year-old boy helps foil girl's kidnapping

Published December 14, 2016  

1481724962747.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Suspect Raeshawn Perez.  (Wichita County Jail)

TJ Smith, 11, said he was playing outside his home in Wichita Falls, Texas, on Saturday when he saw a man snatch a little girl who was riding a scooter.

At first he thought the man was the girl’s uncle, but quickly noticed something was not right. TJ quickly ran to get some help before chasing the man down.

His quick-thinking helped prevent a 7-year-old girl from being kidnapped, KAUZ reported.

The suspect was Raeshawn Perez, who told police that he wanted to have sex with the young victim before his plans were foiled by the quick-thinking 11-year-old and the neighbors who jumped into action to take him down.

“For him to go by himself like that and chase a man. That was awesome, but also it was scary too. He could have got him too, but he is a hero,” another neighbor, Pamela Brown, told KAUZ.

James Ware told reporters that he and other people in the neighborhood were able to track down Perez at a nearby vacant home. TJ was waiting for them.

“He pointed behind the house, and said he went behind the house,” he said. “I pulled into the alley and threw (the car) in park. My wife yelled at him and told him to put the child down. He was about to put her in a window.”

Perez let the girl go as Ware approached him, but took off running. Ware said he was able to catch Perez and hold him down until police showed up.

“This incident right here was an eye-opener you know, because it could happen to anyone,” he added.

These neighbors, and especially TJ, were praised as heroes.

The Wichita Falls Police Dept. made the 11-year-old an Honorary Police Member and gave him a badge to wear in school.

TJ said he was just doing the right thing and that he looks up to police officers and respects what they do.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?refresh=true

Edited by riseabovethought, 14 December 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#12 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:55 AM

I find it interesting this topic arose, as I just went through an orientation for a new job and human trafficking was one of the subjects they covered. 

I also found it interesting that the number for money made via human trafficking in the US alone was 120 billion annually(These were the numbers we were presented with).....Another person(new employee) found that number quite impossible....As he asked the room of about 25 people "Who here in this room knows someone personally that has been a victim of human trafficking?".  A maintenance man raises his hand to say, "I'm an ex-cop and I know someone personally."  So the new employee proceeds to say "Well there's a higher chance of you knowing someone in that position being that you were a cop, but know one else out of these 25 people knows anyone that has been a victim of human trafficking.".  The new employee continues "I happen to know that PetCo. sells 60 billion in dogfood annually. That's alot of god damn dog food, and I know a hell of a lot of people that buy dogfood. But yet that number is double for human trafficking, in the US alone, and I nor anyone in this room know a single person that has been a victim of this.....".  The ex-cop/maintenance guy then goes onto to defend those numbers, and blah blah blah, they argue a little bit, then the human resources lady changes the subject.....

I just thought that the point that the new employee was making was valid.....and it's an interesting story....

So I pose the question to a larger audience....no stories are needed, just a simple yay or silence....does anyone here know someone personally that has been a victim of human trafficking....other than Dave the stoner....So far that's one out of however many we have on this site....

Not kidnapping as the story above tells, but actual human trafficking, i.e. illegal immigrant was brought here to make goods or sell self illegally, or young girl runs away, gets sold on internet as hooker via pimp....I'm sure there's others, but basically someone that has been sold into prostitution or unfit product manufacturing...

I've been on this earth for quite awhile, and I nor anyone I've known know of anyone that has been a victim of human trafficking....

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, what I'm getting at is that the numbers presented here in the US, I think might be majorly askew...and perhaps for some other underlying reason....but thats' about as deep as I'm going to dive into that....carry on..

Edited by fungi2bwith, 15 December 2016 - 05:51 AM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#13 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,246 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

Seems tricky to attempt to base flaws in the human trafficking numbers based on the cost of pet food.

#14 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:40 PM

I imagine the point that was being put out there was that if the numbers for human trafficking are truly double what the numbers for dogfood are, then why is it that no one seems to know anyone that's been a victim of this......was the point I believe the "new employee" was driving at.....

Dog food was just the example he gave.....you could probably use any other form of comparrison and arise at the same conclusion.....  I know alot of people that buy drugs....generates 100 billion a year in the US alone....That's still less than human trafficking......

#15 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

And why do they have to move them across state lines?  Might as well just keep it all local and there's no actual trafficing?    I wonder if kidnapping little girls is more the issue, but that issue isnt even an issue is it?  You hardly hear about that either..  But they must get em somewhere.  -Then it becomes brainwashing and then abusing kids from adolescence on... Oh wait- thats how lots of kids are raised with their actual parents.  I always thought its a shame that children dont have any rights and no one fighting for those rights they dont have. -Victims before they ever had a chance.  

Edited by riseabovethought, 15 December 2016 - 02:33 PM.

#16 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:22 PM

Here's a little nugget I stumbled upon recently:

http://freedocumenta...-s-other-border

#17 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,246 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

I imagine the point that was being put out there was that if the numbers for human trafficking are truly double what the numbers for dogfood are, then why is it that no one seems to know anyone that's been a victim of this......was the point I believe the "new employee" was driving at.....

Dog food was just the example he gave.....you could probably use any other form of comparrison and arise at the same conclusion.....  I know alot of people that buy drugs....generates 100 billion a year in the US alone....That's still less than human trafficking......

Human trafficking is the third largest international crime industry (behind illegal drugs and arms trafficking). It reportedly generates a profit of $32 billion every year. Of that number, $15.5 billion is made in industrialized countries.

That is just one really quick web search. Obviously, it's impossible to pin down black markets but, according to this source, trafficking accounts for only 1/4 (and so half the amount spent on dog food) of what your source claimed.

Edited by August West, 16 December 2016 - 01:32 PM.

#18 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

I find it interesting this topic arose, as I just went through an orientation for a new job and human trafficking was one of the subjects they covered. 

I also found it interesting that the number for money made via human trafficking in the US alone was 120 billion annually(These were the numbers we were presented with).....Another person(new employee) found that number quite impossible....As he asked the room of about 25 people "Who here in this room knows someone personally that has been a victim of human trafficking?".  A maintenance man raises his hand to say, "I'm an ex-cop and I know someone personally."  So the new employee proceeds to say "Well there's a higher chance of you knowing someone in that position being that you were a cop, but know one else out of these 25 people knows anyone that has been a victim of human trafficking.".  The new employee continues "I happen to know that PetCo. sells 60 billion in dogfood annually. That's alot of god damn dog food, and I know a hell of a lot of people that buy dogfood. But yet that number is double for human trafficking, in the US alone, and I nor anyone in this room know a single person that has been a victim of this.....".  The ex-cop/maintenance guy then goes onto to defend those numbers, and blah blah blah, they argue a little bit, then the human resources lady changes the subject.....

I just thought that the point that the new employee was making was valid.....and it's an interesting story....

So I pose the question to a larger audience....no stories are needed, just a simple yay or silence....does anyone here know someone personally that has been a victim of human trafficking....other than Dave the stoner....So far that's one out of however many we have on this site....

Not kidnapping as the story above tells, but actual human trafficking, i.e. illegal immigrant was brought here to make goods or sell self illegally, or young girl runs away, gets sold on internet as hooker via pimp....I'm sure there's others, but basically someone that has been sold into prostitution or unfit product manufacturing...

I've been on this earth for quite awhile, and I nor anyone I've known know of anyone that has been a victim of human trafficking....

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, what I'm getting at is that the numbers presented here in the US, I think might be majorly askew...and perhaps for some other underlying reason....but thats' about as deep as I'm going to dive into that....carry on..

all you have to do is look into the sex trade ....one of my good friends was into prostitution because her mother was and I think at some point might have sold her daughter

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!