#21 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,600 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

Canadian legalization can't come fast enough.  It would certainly help speed along the process for those of us south of the border.  :biggrin:

• wildedibles and Lakegal7 like this

#22 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,234 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:14 AM

:tinfoil: "Gee Dobie, weed from the dispensary costs almost twice as much as regular weed."  :tinfoil:

• wildedibles likes this

#23 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:54 AM

Hopefully once Canada gets up and rolling, if enough businesses
Open up, it will get more competitive and drive the prices down.
Yes, it's cheaper going private party sale,
My one gripe is buying that could of been grown on our
National parks by mobsters,
There are plenty of good growers'
The best thing about lifting prohabition laws
brings in quality, standards and adds another industry.
When America created the alcohol prohabition back in the 30s
It created mob industry, alcoholism went up and some dangerous bathtub gins hurt people
Even though I don't condone some drugs, i think if we lifted
Prohabition laws, drug use would actually go down. People will always be drawn
to use , whatever , We should have the freedom to choosers use or not to use
In America, we've created the wrong kind of industry with the so called war on drugs.
Privatized prisons is sick disgusting industry. It's ruined countless lives
I will now step off my soapbox
  • Sidestreet, wildedibles and Spooner like this

#24 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,483 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:22 AM

https://www.canada.c...-marijuana.html

found that it was posted March 7 2017 .......They just say it will be leglized spring 2017 but it will not be legal until it passes in parliment now .......I thnk they are still behind see how long it takes now......
  • Lakegal7 likes this

#25 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

I am happy to see all progress. Many steps in the right direction last year. Arizona was a really bad set of propositions, and if I was there I would have rejected them as well until some more realistic and less restrictive legislation could be introduced.

We in the US now need to worry about Jeff Sessions now, an archaic piece of work from reefer madness days. Anyone who refuses to acknowledge any health benefits at all to Cannabis, and wants it returned to the old Federal class 1 narcotic status nationwide, does not belong in the top position on Health.

Apparently "draining the swamp" means pumping it full of sewage.

Sorry to drift off track.............................................

• Hash_Man, wildedibles, Spooner and 1 other like this

#26 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,483 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

The company I get my medicinal weed from is doing research / tests in sick kids hospital for epilepsy for kids thatt the reg meds dont work for some reason .......and a PTSD studdy too and a few others .......some serveys they were doing was linked to univerisitys in the States so heres hoping they get some decent research on weed so they can keep it off scedual 1 .......
  • Hash_Man, Skywatcher, Spooner and 1 other like this

#27 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,384 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

Trudeau's legalization: Make liberal connected LP companies billions. Arrest all compitition Demonize personal homegrowing Give pot-tax money to the police for enforcement.

#28 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,483 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

Trudeau's legalization:

Make liberal connected LP companies billions.

Arrest all compitition

Demonize personal homegrowing

Give pot-tax money to the police for enforcement.

I dont like what you have said but I believe it to be true so I hit the like button anyway ;)

He needs to make billions the way he is spending and really nothing good has come to Canadians yet anyway ....... see what happens when he comes back into the country he keeps touriing all over the world hiding I think.......
  • Lakegal7 likes this

#29 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,384 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

It will be kinda bad at first...but a start. Gotta start somewhere, right? It'll get better over time and a more level playing field. The price will drop with overproduction and it will not be the golden cashcow that former anti-pot capitalists think it will be. Hopefully they allow more and more small players.

#30 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,483 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:46 AM

By Canada day 2018 weed will be legalized thats July 1 2018

This is my take on the question period with Justin our prime minister on vice that was on tonight

The gov #1 reason for legalizing is to keep it safe and tested to make sure whats in it and to keep it out oof the hands of children

the 14 years in jail for selling to minors would be for the worst offence "like selling to 3 year olds 27 times or something like that" lol ok ya try and sell anything to a 3 year old its the parents that you be selling to anyway.......they r saying there is research stating that it is bad for kids well I say its bad for them to smoke it but the research I have read says its protective for the brain not damaging and thats the point they were stating before that it is bad for kids brains ........there is some teenagers that can freak on pot (my family has mental issues that can be aggravated by weed but with support it can be healing for our brains as well to help the depression / hyper active brain

#2 is for the tax revenue get it ot of the hands of the Hells Angels and the other gangs or clubs out there

The tax money will be put back into research :)

We r gonna relax on perscription opioids for people who need them ....but medicinal weed is more recomended for chronic low grade pain .....we r not gonna legalize all drugs "we r not there yet" he says and its not tottally the answer but research is and they r gonna open up more on that??

more money to support front line workers and harm reduction sites for people to safely take drugs instead of buying who knows or stuff thats laced with fentanol coming from other countrys

something about working with other countrys too about other drugs coming in that is not safe like fentanol from China

this is my take on it medicinal weed set up will not change and they wanted the growers that are growing now to come on board to grow legally now but tonight they said they will do back ground checks and if you were arrested for trafficing before you will not be awarded by being ale to grow legally ( well thats not right its hard enough for fellons to get a job if they know how to grow and can grow well this will just keep a black market going I say let these people grow they know how to and if they are growing you can keep checking up on them anyway making a fellon into a worthy member of society ;)

people will still be arrested for selling weed but possesion laws are kinda still relaxed right now they want the dealers ...........there will be something to help some people who have been arrested after it becomes legalized

edibles because they r yummy and they think kids will be attracted to the sweets they do not want them to be sold yet even our medicinal suppliers do not have edibles for sale due to this and due to the fact that its hard to standerdize the dose but they do sell coconut oil infused with weed ...the company I get mine from has one dropper bottle with the equal amounts of 5grams in the medium size dropper bottle which can be added to food or to make food from it but some people do not know how to use it or to cook with it or maybe dont know how to bake or to use it in baking ......I can bake and make with it but to keep it from the kids from accidently eating my stuff (which boys tend to take cookies without asking lol) I keep my cookies frozen at my friends house in their freezor :)

there was nothing said about the 1 meter high plant rule lol but most of my friends say that we will have to super crop or as I keep saying Canada needs to bend thier girls over :) I like the 7meter long plant with several 1meter high side shoots :) donkey dick on everyone

#31 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,483 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:00 AM

<iframe width='560' height='315' src='https://video.vice.c...dddfc85e3d01e4'frameBorder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen></iframe>

see if this works to post the video

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!