#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,123 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:58 PM

This info is for folks in Washington state who frequent the legal stores. I tend to stick with OG kush and the crosses of it as I find the SFV or Original OG to be some of the best pot I have ever seen. It comes through very dominant in the crosses, and I haven't tried any that I did not like. It's not usually in the cheap bracket, but I don't smoke that much so I can spring for the good stuff despite my resentment at paying $15 a gram for it.

Recently however I tried something called Legalized OG Kush. Now I tell ya what ya'll, that is some of the most incredible tastiest of the tasty and stoniest of the stoney pot that has ever crossed my lips. As good or better than anything I came off with in 35+ yrs of growing pot and on a continual search for the best of the best. There are some hazes out there that will knock your socks off and practically make you unable to communicate, but all those haze crosses make me tense as all hell and make me chew my lips and worry about the bills, and that is not what I smoke pot for. This is smiley, happy eyeballs sunk back into your head buds that will leave you happy and stoned off your ass.

So ya'll check out some Legalize OG Kush and let me know what you think! I promise you won't be disappointed! If I could track down clones of it I would be tempted to hang the lights up again. I found it at two different Gallery stores, so not sure if it is in a lot of them or not.

Peace...

Edited by Coopdog, 22 December 2016 - 11:00 PM.

• Hash_Man, Skywatcher, Juthro and 3 others like this

#2 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,459 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:15 AM

Thanks I'm not in Washington but have had the pleasure of trying many bags of what can be bought in the shops including OG Kush.
I hope you can track down some of those clones, would love to see a grow of Legalize OG Kush.

A question for those who live in Washington do they sell seeds  or clones in your shops?

peace

• Skywatcher likes this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,123 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:43 PM

They used to before it was legal all the way. Not sure about now and I would lean towards the NO end of that spectrum as I have seen none since the legal shops took over the medical scene. Even when they did they had proprietary strains they would not part with clones of.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!