Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

In case of depression grow cubes(alcabenzi bulk grow so far)

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 fahtster

fahtster

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

Could be that or just because you had such a killer first flush... they're pretty hefty lookin' fruits too.  I think it looks good. :thumbs_up2:

faht

I could agree with you faht but the bleaching incident happened right as the sub was pinning and i saw some pins blue out and die all of the pins that matured were really blue from the bleach as well
Either way these fruits were really meaty so im not all dissapointed
Gonna dunk flip and try to flush out one more group

Live and learn is the name of the game. :). You did excellent. Now repeat.. that's the name of the new game. ;)

Faht
  • MLBjammer and Arathu like this

#162 fahtster

fahtster

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

And I'm VERY interested in your use of castings in that top layer and the amount of time that you took to fruit. Im thoroughly convinced you can change a lot with how you time things in this hobby. Casing early, casing late, no casing, top layer, no top layer, when you place the top layer; timing is everything. The devi'ls in details, as they say. :)

There's also no substitute for knowing your culture.. they want you to know it.. yeah, they're all cubes, but some colonize at different rates than others and that's just a smidge of their differences.. get to know your subject... find one.. work with it... and learn what it needs to blow your mind, because it wants to.

Faht

Edited by fahtster, 07 March 2017 - 02:06 AM.

• MLBjammer and Arathu like this

#163 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,389 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

Yeah...what Faht and the fungi said................. :biggrin:  Get to know me....they need LOVE too........and will give it back to you..........IME

A

#164 DocOct

DocOct

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

I use bleach in my bubble pump humidifier to make sure i am pumping clean h2o and o2 through my FC but i put 2x to much in there and i watched it kill off the second flush pinset :(
But i learned a valuable lessin and the sub is gearing up for its 3rd flush and its looking mighty agressive
  • fahtster likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!