#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,380 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

This page is new at my site and so far features 59 published papers of Dr. Gaston Guzman, the noted late authority on psilocybian fungi.  This has also listed new species he describes. Dr. Guzman passed away earlier this year.  Currently I believe Alan Rockefeller is working with Dr, Guzman's daughter Laura to put together the revised edition of the Genus Psilocybe.

I still have about 60 more papers to scan and then convert to PDF and then I will revise the list of papers with the citations of the publications.

http://mushroomjohn.org/guzman1.htm

mjshroomer/man of knowledge

Edited by mjshroomer, 27 December 2016 - 04:34 PM.

• Sidestreet, Myc, coorsmikey and 5 others like this

#2 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,342 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

That will be some nice reading by the fireplace
Thank you for making this available
  • TasGecko likes this

#3 TasGecko

TasGecko

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:33 AM

This page is new at my site and so far features 59 published papers of Dr. Gaston Guzman, the noted late authority on psilocybian fungi.  This has also listed new species he describes. Dr. Guzman passed away earlier this year.  Currently I believe Alan Rockefeller is working with Dr, Guzman's daughter Laura to put together the revised edition of the Genus Psilocybe.

I still have about 60 more papers to scan and then convert to PDF and then I will revise the list of papers with the citations of the publications.

http://mushroomjohn.org/guzman1.htm

mjshroomer/man of knowledge

Thank you for putting this collection together - my reading for long while! Photos are great - love their vibrancy.

#4 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

The PDFs won't load on my POS Android phone :(

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!